Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
after genocide [open/accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which name for the rp is better
  After Genocide
  Last stand
  World of War
  land of fire
  DOMO DOMO !!!! DOMO IS THE ANSWER TO ALL LIFES QUESTIONS
View Results

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:28 pm
Rissa smerked and spoke in wolf toung to the rats " o this is gonna be fun" she growled a threatning growl pefor pouncing on the two nearest rats, doging their sharp pointy sticks and the arrows, and killed them both with a quick bite that broke them inhalf, she growled slightly feeling the sharp pain of a spear being stabed into her, she spun quickly and again bit the rat but tossed it into the air makeing in slam back on to the road as if she were playing with it  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:40 pm
(( NO NO NO YOU GUYS HAVE IT WRONG lets make dis clear they rnt rely rats its what they call them selves THE ROAD RATS theyer actually mutated humanoid scumbags that live off the road))

akuma jumped back startled at there numbers
"DAMN IT " he shouted as he bloked antoher spear

((o and i added a new charecter to the list of charecters we needed a bd guy so i got one ^ ^))  

latuf
Vice Captain

Omerta23

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:28 pm
"We have rats? When did that happen?" Ren asked, confused. "Ehh, nevermind, it doesn't matter." They were about half a mile from the base when Ren started to hear shouting. As they got closer he could hear what sounding like things breaking and crashing against walls. He looked at Hikaru and said. "Well I guess SOMEONE found the base..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:36 pm
dropping from the trees above akura saw what he never expected his little brother akuma landing in between the he saw he was in a little troble falling someoning various shadow demon..dog..things...he sent for the to kill the road rats (deranged humanoids) as they did so he turned to his little bro panting out of breath while popping some advil hed stolen from a drug stor (what was left of it XD)

"hey little bro...long time no see"

akuma stared in disbelife and aw he let his mouth drop as all he could say was

"B-...BUT I S...I SAW YOU DIE......I SAW IT!!!"

he took a step forward then 2 back as he suspected something "somethings not right here" he thought he slowly calmed down and his scowl came back to his face

"WERE HAVE YOU BEEN"  

latuf
Vice Captain

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:38 pm
"Dammit Puffi, hurry up!" Sioko snarled, easily drifting over the remains of a collapsed building, his small half-sister clammoring up behind him.

"I haveta wait for Riri!" She yelled back stubbornly, before turning on an unstable chunk of rock and cooing to a horrible-looking mutated...thing, which responded with an odd, unearthly noise, and began to slide up the rubble using it's many tentacles.

Sioko stared at it, twitching slightly. "...You should get rid of that thing."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:49 pm
hey kate im gonna go ahead and warn you we pull all nighters alot so its easy to fall behind ^ ^))

akura smerked as he aproched his babby brother dissmissing his shadow servants and patting his brother on his head very hard*

HEY LITTLE BRO WHOS THE WOLF ANOTHER WONE OF YOUR FETESHIS HUH??"
he yelled laughing loud enough foir ppl a mile away to here

growling to him self akuma slaped akuras hand away *

"DONT TOUCH ME!!!!....*he twidled his hands slightly* and besides its not a fetish its a love for all animals....AND WAIT HOW THE HELL DID YOU SURVIVE THAT EXPLOSHION I REMEMBER YOU TOOK A FULL BLOW FROM THAT GAS TANKER"

"there are things i cant even explain little bro" he said frowning now  

latuf
Vice Captain

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:30 pm
(NOT KATE! Katie. If you haaaaaaaaave to call me that. Most of my friends call me Puffi.)

Puffi giggled as Riri finally clambered to the top, and she grabbed him...her...it...and slid over to the other side of the rubble, spotting the others. "Hey look! Other people that didn't get eaten by zomb-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" She screamed as the peice of rubble she was standing on gave out and slid her down the pile....

...And right in to Akura.

Sioko sighed, rubbing his temples. "Joy... Humans..."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:48 pm
(( OK FINE "PUFFI"))
akura looked down smiling dimly

"well hi there ho..OW*
he said grasping his head he knew better than to use his powers at such a large scale he backed up and sat down holding his head*

*jumping back akuma looked down and sighed*
"this is wiered to many survivors are showing up uits like were destined for something" ... hi im akuma and thats my brother akura *HE SAID OFFERING A HAND  

latuf
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:51 pm
Rissa growled and killed one of the creatures befor looking over to akuma, she then looked away then looked back again am i seeing double????or am i just tired she asked herself, but she growled lightly when the other human called her a wolf  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:58 pm
Puffi blinked and sat up, covered in dirt. She looked around for a moment, seemingly ignoring the two, and then burst into tears.

"I LOST RIRI!!!!"

Sioko slid down behind her with another dark sigh. "She's around here somewhere..." He grumbled, obivously not too pleased about the situation.

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:25 pm
akuma stared blanklly ignoiring his brother as his brother layed down saying hed take a little nap and passing out

"WHO THE HELL IS RIRI"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:04 pm
"My cat!" Puffi sobbed, rubbing her eyes.

"Former cat."

"It's a cat!"

"It has effing tentacles! And fifteen eyes! That is not a cat!"

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:17 pm
"o" he said nonchalauntly agrreeing with thelast part  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:17 pm
Rissa lifted her muzzle "a cat you say?, well i can help with that" she dissapered a few mins later she was returning in her human form with the creature in her arms "is this it?" she asked  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games