Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Essence of Acknowledgement (Fanfiction RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:09 pm
((I'm to say goodnight as well ^^))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:15 pm
"I'm always ready! I can't wait to see your next masterpiece!!!" His hands extended into large, metal claws. He continued to hop, ready to explode on her command.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:28 pm
He saw the two, then. He scoffed. "Father could wipe them out easily... and being his son, this will be much too easy."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:57 pm
"Just say the word, just say the word! Kill kill kill! Die die die!!!"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:11 pm
In a nanoesecond, Kyuuketsuki was behind the two, a blade at each's neck. "So... who're you? And... more importantly... who said you have permission to kill my little brother?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:15 pm
Mobius Nightshade
"Just say the word, just say the word! Kill kill kill! Die die die!!!"

She smiled, "soon enough, my pet." She turned to the newcomer, "he's made enimies with the lord of the underworld. And I don't much like seeing my master saddened." She smiled, her eyes looking as of they had knives inside them, ready to strike.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:17 pm
He took a bite out of the blade. His skin was turning back, and his teeth were becoming long fangs. "I think a better question would be how much longer do you have to live?" He sunk into Marish's shadow once again. A Darkling like him could travel through darkness quite freely. At this time of night, where darkness lurked at every corner, he could pop up anywhere. He knew Marish would be fine; she was a strong woman. He was more of a side-kick anyway. When their guard fell, he would come in and finish it off from behind, and clean up the remains in the way only he could do. He let his voice travel through the shadows, making it sound like he was everywhere at once. "The Dark Lord decrees that your lives are at an end! Go forth, my sweet! The world is your canvas, and their blood is the paint!" His maniacal laughter surrounded them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:18 pm
"Satan? The one Thanatos gave limited rule over Tartarus? Don't make me laugh. I could ask Thanatos right now, and he would strike down your pathetic master... and he'd do it gladly." He laughed. "And if you try to kill my brother, my father will kill you... who knows, he might spare your life, only injure you, scar you beyond belief..." He chuckled. At the very mention of his father, the air was colder.  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:22 pm
((OO! very dark, T.J. Very cleaver, I like it!))

She mearly smiled, "pathetic fool, you and your brother are the lesser sons of a greater god. Don't make me laugh. Come, fight me, if you think you can!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:23 pm
Again, in a nanosecond, he was over her, his foot at her neck, the Immortal Chains binding her. "Lesser?" He laughed. "And I know I can fight you. I could kill you in a second if I wanted to... I could chop you into pieces in less than a nanosecond."  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:26 pm
She dodgged his foot befor it even touched her, "then come. Fight me. I have no quarrel with you, but the more the merrier!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:31 pm
He smirked. "Speed isn't enough, eh?" He laughed darkly. He focused, and time stopped. He walked over to Marish, and, through her shirt, cut an Omega into her stomach, digging deep, but not far enough to kill. He walked back to Periru and Daemon, smirking as he touched them both, letting them be animated. Daemon nodded and flew away. Kyuuketsuki grabbed Periru and flew away... then time restarted.  

Demonic Repentance

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:29 am
He nearly cried his his dark window. "Marish, my sweet, you are so beautiful! But we cannot allow you to make your final masterpiece so soon! There are many more works to be done!" He popped up underneath her, treating her wound with a blue-black paste with one hand. Darkling saliva; one of the most powerful acids in the world. The wound bubbled and hissed as the chemical burned it shut, and dark energies flowed from it into Marish. Xanzibar was the essence of the corruption of the human heart; therefore, the pure rage and loathing stored in his spit would seep into Marish, fuelling her fighting spirit. He could her her holding back sounds of pain, and slithered up her side, whispering into her ear.

"Use that pain... Let your enemies know it, and feel it as you do. Tear them to shreds, and make them suffer for even daring to touch you." He then licked her cheek, like the loyal pet he was, and disappeared again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:43 am
((Hehe! You've gotten better, Lord Nightshade. Only in for 4 or so post and you've already captured my chars heart. Very masterful, brava!))

She smiled to her faithful pet, "meany thanks, love." She caressed his cheek befor he took his leave. "They will know pain, and I will make millions more works or art, and you will be my brush, my love. Their blood and sorrow will colour the world with chaos, and undying sin." She laughed and stood, "I will give them but a moment to rest. Then the dawn will break out with colour and the violent strokes of my power." She followed, and waited.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:47 am
He snickered as he traveled through the void. "As the skies are scarlet with the rising sun, the earth shall be so with their fluids! Hehehehehe!!! Red, red, the colour of love, of lust, of anger, of violence! The world shall know our dark passions soon enough! We're really gonna paint the town red!!!" He was barely able to move without stumbling in his own laughter; one would have sworn his mother was a hyena.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games