Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto Daycare RP (Open and Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!
  No!
  Maybe...
  GOLD!!!!!
View Results

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:38 pm
She looked at him and scratched an ear while trying to think of a game they could play. "Whatcha wanna do?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:42 pm
"I dunno, i hadn't really thought about that," Naruto said, scratching the back of his head.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:30 pm
Lorelai stuck her tongue out and thoughtfully tilted her head to the side. "Hmmmmm. Frisby?"

((I have writer's block. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:36 pm
(( gonk Gah!! so do i!))

Naruto thought for a second, "Um..ok." Naruto grinned.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:56 pm
Kyo managed to sit up and lean against the tree. She tilted her head back and fell asleep, the scratches burning with pain  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:13 am
Lorelai returned the grin as she pulled a frisby from her bag and tossed it to him. "Catch, Naruto-chan!" She giggled as she watched it sail through the air.  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:04 pm
Kyo had no dream, but when she did, she dreamt about her parents' death.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:05 pm
Lee ran into Tsunade's office, "Tsunade-sama can you please help Kyo-chan, she got hurt again, and now its worse, she cant move!" "Lee calm down!" Tsunade sighed, "Show me where she is." "Right away ma'am." Lee ran out the door, Lady tsunade following him.

Naruto ran, and jumped up high as he could, just barely catching the frisby.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:20 pm
Kyo dreamt of nothing, yet it felt like something was happening. She breathed softly.

Gaara walked past Lee's house and saw Kyo sleeping with scratches all over her body. He knelt by her side. "Kyo-san. Are you okay?" he asked quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:27 pm
Lorelai giggled and clapped her hands in delight as he caught the frisby. "Nice catch!"  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:56 pm
Kyo woke up. "Ah, Gaara-kun. Yeah, I'm fine. Lee's on the way to get Lady Tsunade."

Gaara nodded and walked off aimlessly for a few minutes and saw Lorelai and Naruto playing frisby. Sand swirled around him as he saw Lorelai.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:11 pm
Kakashi looked at the money Gaara had given him and shook his head. I was going to be reimbersed, he thought. Shikamaru slid from his seat and started to wander the city. "This is just perfect. How am I supposed to keep my eye on ten or more kids at the same time!?" Kakashi yelled to no one in particular.  

Ryu of the Sands

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:22 pm
Kyo looked around and saw Kiba. She turned her head away, hoping that he wouldn't know that it was her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:37 pm
Lorelai giggled and danced in a comical fashion while waiting for Naruto to throw the frisby. "Lookit me, I'm a dancin' target!" She laughed as she started twirling and spotted Gaara watching her, which made her stop in mid-twirl with one foot still in the air. She lost her balance and flailed her arms while trying to regain it before falling backwards in a sitting position. Lorelai smiled shyly up at him, hoping she wouldn't scare him this time. "H'llo. I'm sorry 'bout earlier. I didn't mean ta scare ya, honest. I was just tryin' ta be friendly, that's all. Um...'fraid I don't r'member your name. I'm not very good at things like that." She looked at Gaara sheepishly and gave an apologetic smile, hoping she hadn't offended him.  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:07 am
Naruto turned his head and looked where Lorelai was looking, "Ah is that you Gaara?" Naruto said, lowering the frisby he was about to throw.

Lee stopped running as he and Tsunade reached the tree where Kyo was sitting, "There she is Tsunade-sama!" "Okay, okay Lee, calm down." Tsunade walked over to Kyo and began to look at her injuries.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games