Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Public School Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:40 pm
The bell had rung, Sanin and Kyle ran off to class, but before they left Sanin told Riley, "I'll try to be there Friday, I'll really try." Sanin and Kyle ran into the Physics class late. "Sorry, had to make a phone call." Sanin explained to the teacher, who knew of his job like he rest of his teachers.

The teacher looked over at Kyle. "Hey, I'm new here. This is my class now." He went over to the teacher and handed him a note. They teacher read it and then looked as if he understood something. Sanin sat next to Cole, not knowing who he was, or even remembering seeing him before and Kyle sat on the other side of Sanin.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:24 pm
User Image"Looks like we made it just in time," Karin commented, taking her seat next to Fenrick as the bell rang. "Let's hope Megabeast lets me take the regular class," she said, winking.  

jadecougar

jadecougar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:31 pm
User Image"Okay, see you later!" Riley called to Sanin as she headed in the other direction. She pulled out a pass from her binder, a pass that had been written in pencil by a teacher to save time searching for a pen. She erased the date and time and wrote the current time. This pass had saved her from getting demerits many times, and she was glad to have it. She entered her chemistry class and apologized to the teacher, flashing him her forged pass, then putting it in her binder as she took her seat.

Ugh, chemistry. Riley blindly took notes and subconsciously plotted ways that she could make Kyle's life miserable. She wondered if he had a girlfriend, or even a boyfriend. Then she'd crush him. She wrote his name on a scrap of paper and mutilated it. She chuckled slightly, and the teacher remarked that he was glad somebody had a sense of humor in his class. Luckily for Riley, he had just told a really bad joke when she had laughed. As soon as the teacher turned his back to her, she sighed and went back to writing notes.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:47 pm
Fenrick chuckled a little and took off his hoodie.

"Well, it looks like Megabeast is out today." Fenrick said as a worried substitue walked in.

-------------

Cole sized Sanin up out of the corner of his eye.

"Nice clothes." Cole said, hard to tell if it was sarcasm or an actual compliment.  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:35 pm
Erin shook her head and sighed. "MCARTHUR!" The teacher's voice rang through the gym.

"Here," she said dully. The teacher explained the rules of basketball to the class. Erin was not looking foreward to this. She got up and walked to a line, waiting for the teams to be picked.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:15 pm
User Image"CAPTAINS!" shouted the drill sergeant teacher. Marty raised his hand. "DAVIES! GET DOWN HERE! AND..." the teacher drawled, waiting for another volunteer to be captain. "RODRIGUEZ!" she bellowed, picking one of the basketball players. As soon as Marty got up to choose, the teacher shouted, "PICK GIRLS FIRST!" Immediately, Marty thought, Tanner, but decided not to say it, and said, "You," while pointing at Erin.  

jadecougar

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:00 pm
Tanner's eyes seemed to bulge out of his head and he looked at Erin, nuding her side with his elbow. "Go!"

Erin stumbled forward, her lack of coordination already showing and she walked up to Marty. "Your loss," she said as she shrugged her shoulders. The rest of the teams got they're players. Tanner had been chosen last by on of the other teams, much to Erin's dismay. On top of that, she was on a team that consisted of some very athletic looking people. That would make her stick out like a sore thumb. "Might as well get this over with," she mumbled.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:46 pm
User Image
Sanin heard the compliment and turned to Cole with a smile. "Thanks mate." He said in his austrailian accent. "I've seen you in class a few times, but I'm never here much, name's Sanin." He held out his hand to shake, but then Kyle called to his attention by means of a paper football hitting his head and landing perfectly on the desk.

Man, what's with that girl you were hangin' with earlier? You can get better looking chicks than that

We'll talk about that later. For now, why are you here? I know you didn't say it out loud earlier becuase you know I want to keep my secret, but now's an okay time

((I think Riley may be crazy...))  

Akia-RP

jadecougar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:05 pm
User ImageMarty leaned over slightly to whisper in Erin's ear, "Your loss, actually. We're all going to be good," he explained, "but you'll stick out. We'll still win, though," he added, confident in his team's ability.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:07 pm
((For your information: Riley's not crazy, she's vengeful. She holds grudges. And she settles them... extremely well.))  

jadecougar

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:28 pm
"The name's Cole. Chummin' it up with Miss Lover of Manwhore, I see." He said without looking up. He just kept reading and taking notes.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:58 pm
((I'm gonna speed this along. I really don't wanna go through a whole basketball game O.O))

Shaking her head in dismay, Erin walked onto the court and took a position. As Marty predicted, the team she was on won... and she stood out. She must have fallen down well near 10 times. She sat down on the bleachers next to Tanner once again, waiting to see if her teacher had any final words before the class went to change.

Tanner nudged her side. "Any progression with the man candy?" he asked.

Erin glared at him. "No, and I don't plan on making any. What would I want with a jock anyway?"

"I dunno..." Tanner smirked. "Although they have some good stamina." He winked before Erin slapped him over the back of his head.  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

jadecougar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:04 pm
((You know that thing where you add the words 'in bed' to the end of random sentences(works well with fortune cookies=D)? Well then. "Although they have good stamina..." in bed! lol. rofl ))

User ImageMarty had taken off his tee shirt shortly after beginning the game, and threw it at Erin as he went to 'join' her and Tanner on the bleachers(he sat in front of them again). "How was B-ball?" he asked them casually, nonchalantly stretching his arm.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:12 pm
((You should try thinking of a song title and adding "in my pants" to the end of it. Endless hours of fun... If You're Not the One... in my pants.))

Tanner gawked at the vision of a shirtless Marty. "I-it would have been better if my team had won," he droned.

Erin rolled her eyes and tossed Marty's tee shirt onto his head. "I think the only reason your team didn't win, Tan, is because Macho Man here decided to use his special jock body abilities to distract the girls... including you."  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

jadecougar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:24 pm
((Boogie Wonderland... in my pants. whee ))

User ImageMarty pulled his shirt off his head, and turned and sat backwards on the bleachers, facing the two. "I didn't use any abilities," he explained, "they're passive. But I can pump up the power on them."  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games