Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Money, Love, and Fire Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:23 pm
"Alright, I'll wait. Lets go." Nick smiled, taking her to the mansion  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:26 pm
Lizzy smiled and followed Nick inside. As they walked in the house, she was in awe. "This is beautiful." She sighed.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:31 pm
"Try the wedding dress on, its in my room...." Nick said walking iniside and sitting on his bed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:35 pm
Lizzy walked in the bathroom and tried on the dress. She looked at herself in the mirror and sighed. It was beautiful on her. "I can't believe I'm getting married." She said to herself. She looked at her ring and smiled. Lizzy took off the dress and put her clothes back on. She walked out and smiled at Nick. "Ok. It fits." She smiled.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:42 pm
Nick smiled. "Great. Now...whats next?" Nick said wrapping his arms around her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:47 pm
"Well, I guess we can forget about the decorations since it will just be the three of us. I guess the four of us including the priest." She shrugged. "I don't know. Unless there's something you can think of."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:54 pm
"Hmph. Oh well. I guess we'll have to wait till tommoorw then." Nick smiled. "You know, were getting married after knowing each other for only knowing each other for two days....we must really love each other." Nick kissed her  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:57 pm
She smiled and wrapped her arms around him. "Well we do love each other. The same thing happened to my parents when they fell in love. Except neither one of them had any special gifts."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:04 pm
"I love you." Nick said dragging her onto the bed. He winced over to her and smiled, closing his eyes. "Well..Im a little tired." Nick sighed. "See you in the morning my wife." Nick kissed her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:07 pm
She shook her head. "Oh no you don't Sparky. It's bad luck for the groom and bride to sleep in the same bedroom. Plus you have to call your father. Goodnight." She kissed him and left the room walking into the guest bedroom. She climbed into the bed and soon fell asleep.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:13 pm
The next morning, John was downstairs with the priest. Not any priest, but the Pope himself. Nick was still in his room, not wanting to see Lizy due to bad luck.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:19 pm
Lizzy was already up and in her dress. She was looking at herself in the mirror. Lizzy wanted her parents to be at the wedding but she was have to suffice with his father. A servant walked in. "We're ready." She said. "And you look beautiful." Lizzy thanked her and looked at herself in the mirror once again. For some reason, she was nervous. Even if she couldn't have her parents, she wanted Nick's mother to be at the wedding with a smile on her face. But his mother might not even ever accept her.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:26 pm
Later on Nick was waiting at the altar.

John was waiting for Lizzy outside the small cathidral in the island.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:28 pm
She sighed and nodded. She walked to the cathedral and smiled when she saw his father. She kissed him on the cheek. "Thanks for being here and accepting me. I really do love your son."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:34 pm
"I wouldnt miss my son's weding for the world, specially with such a marvelous girl as his bride." John smiled, walking with her down the aisle. A tear slid down his cheek as he handed her a bouquet. Nick smiled, looking back at Lizzy.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games