Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)
Silent Eric's room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Silent Eric
  Yes
  No
  Who?
  No......... But I secretly do
  Yes, he's delicious
  Nuetral towards him.
View Results

Katsumoto Kibagami

Dapper Member

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 5:54 pm
silent_eric
The Original
silent_eric
silent_eric
silent_eric
*Stumbles back into his room, from Zimmy's room and desperatly looks around, panicked and scared, for whatever reason*

*Ignoring everyone in the room, he runs to his computer and types furiously at it*

*All the screens around the room go blank, he looks up in anticipation as they all flicker, and a dark outline of a person appears*
*His image filled every screen, the image shaded in, too dark to tell anything about the figure, he spoke, his voice deep and rumbling, dripping with malvelence* Why have you called me Number 10? This line is supposed to be for emergencies only. Anyone can just come in and watch this

I don't care! *He yelled at the screens, angry* You sent me a message in my dreams! Why do you want me dead!
*peers in from the shadows* hmmm that's what the original looks like twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:00 pm
The Original
silent_eric
The Original
silent_eric
silent_eric
silent_eric
*Stumbles back into his room, from Zimmy's room and desperatly looks around, panicked and scared, for whatever reason*

*Ignoring everyone in the room, he runs to his computer and types furiously at it*

*All the screens around the room go blank, he looks up in anticipation as they all flicker, and a dark outline of a person appears*
*His image filled every screen, the image shaded in, too dark to tell anything about the figure, he spoke, his voice deep and rumbling, dripping with malvelence* Why have you called me Number 10? This line is supposed to be for emergencies only. Anyone can just come in and watch this

I don't care! *He yelled at the screens, angry* You sent me a message in my dreams! Why do you want me dead!

*He responded cooly* I have no further use for you. I have a new better model of clones. You are now. Obsolete
What?! How can you do this! After all I've done for your cause! People I've hurt in your name! Things I've hated myself for. Yet you toss me aside as soon as something better comes along! Havn't I been a good servant?! Does my contributions mean so little to you?!  

silent_eric

silent_eric

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:03 pm
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
The Original
silent_eric
silent_eric
silent_eric

((At least his outline. Details aren't visable. Wait...... If the Eric's are clones of him, then wouldn't you already know?))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:12 pm
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
The Original
silent_eric

((At least his outline. Details aren't visable. Wait...... If the Eric's are clones of him, then wouldn't you already know?))
(face wraps remember?)  

Katsumoto Kibagami

Dapper Member

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

silent_eric

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:18 pm
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
The Original
silent_eric

(face wraps remember?)

((Didn't always have that. You met me when I still had a naked face))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:36 pm
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric

(face wraps remember?)

(( eek twisted I kicked the original in a cage twisted whee ))  

A Fallen Hero

silent_eric

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:43 pm
Heros_are_Overrated
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric

(face wraps remember?)

(( eek twisted I kicked the original in a cage twisted whee ))

((That was a clone. Number 5 or 6 I think.))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:22 pm
The Original
silent_eric
The Original
silent_eric
The Original

*He responded cooly* I have no further use for you. I have a new better model of clones. You are now. Obsolete
What?! How can you do this! After all I've done for your cause! People I've hurt in your name! Things I've hated myself for. Yet you toss me aside as soon as something better comes along! Havn't I been a good servant?! Does my contributions mean so little to you?!

You've done your job ten. But your just a disposable pawn. I have no use for you now. So you will be terminated. Is there a certain way you'd like to die?

But what have I done wrong?! Why must I die now?!  

silent_eric

ZimmyChild

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:42 pm
"That voice..." Zimmy cringes, she looks at her hands, they are shaking. Her eyes are panicky and wide. "That's the original?"

His name struck such a cold chord in her heart. It smells of death hear.

The feeling of Eric's anxiety leaked through the door infecting her, she was shivering just to control herself. She turned the handle. And pushed.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:55 pm
ZimmyChild
"That voice..." Zimmy cringes, she looks at her hands, they are shaking. Her eyes are panicky and wide. "That's the original?"

The feeling of Eric's anxiety leaked through the door infecting her, she was shivering just to control herself. She turned the handle. And pushed.

*The screens each had an image of the Original, although no distinct features could be seen, he was just a sillouete, all the images were turned towards the clone standing before them angrily, your entrance remained unnoticed.*  

silent_eric

ZimmyChild

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:00 pm
silent_eric
ZimmyChild

*The screens each had an image of the Original, although no distinct features could be seen, he was just a sillouete, all the images were turned towards the clone standing before them angrily, your entrance remained unnoticed.*

"You!" A tight string inside Zimmy snapped as she stepped forward. Hissing, as a bright row of fangs appeared in her mouth. "YOU!" Her eyes widened, beximing white slits in large round sockets. Her veins began to stand out in sickly greens and blues and yellows.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:07 pm
The Original
ZimmyChild
silent_eric
ZimmyChild

"You!" A tight string inside Zimmy snapped as she stepped forward. Hissing, as a bright row of fangs appeared in her mouth. "YOU!" Her eyes widened, beximing white slits in large round sockets. Her veins began to stand out in sickly greens and blues and yellows.

*As one, the images in the moniter turned towards her* Ah. Hello Zimmy.

*He turned when he saw the original no longer looking at him, and immediatly took a step back* Z-Zimmy?! eek  

silent_eric

ZimmyChild

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:09 pm
silent_eric
The Original
ZimmyChild
silent_eric
ZimmyChild

*He turned when he saw the original no longer looking at him, and immediatly took a step back* Z-Zimmy?! eek

"Hello." She spoke calmly enough, waves of malevolence rolling off her tongue in sickening ways. A black stain spread through hair, turning it ink-colored, from the roots down slowly. "What is THIS ERIC. Reporting to your MASTER?" She grinned, a wide wide wide toothy smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:20 pm
The Original
ZimmyChild
silent_eric
The Original
ZimmyChild

"Hello." She spoke calmly enough, waves of malevolence rolling off her tongue in sickening ways. A black stain spread through hair, turning it ink-colored, from the roots down slowly. "What is THIS ERIC. Reporting to your MASTER?" She grinned, a wide wide wide toothy smile.

*He looked at her, safely away from the danger, just how he liked it* Oh yes. I was just talking to number ten about his next assignment.

*He was stuttering, and slightly afraid* Wha? Zimmy I wasn't....... gonk  

silent_eric

ZimmyChild

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:27 pm
silent_eric
The Original
ZimmyChild
silent_eric
The Original
ZimmyChild

*He looked at her, safely away from the danger, just how he liked it* Oh yes. I was just talking to number ten about his next assignment.

*He was stuttering, and slightly afraid* Wha? Zimmy I wasn't....... gonk

"I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN! You filthy LIAR!" She approached him, her feet vanishing beneath the black haze that fluttered about her, a slide red aura illuminated her in the fog. "You spoke of such things... You said you had no nightmares. None of me. Perhaps you thought to wish me from existence? BUT NOW YOU HAVE INCURRED BY WRATH!" She shudders with her strange powers, fingernails growing long, so long that they cut her own flesh from the base, her blood trickling down their black edges to pelt the floor. "She trusted you!"  
Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games