Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
The Main room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

muletothefoxxes

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:35 pm
ok *waves and ducks into one of the many secret paths that I've descovered while exploring*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:33 pm
muletothefoxxes
ok *waves and ducks into one of the many secret paths that I've descovered while exploring*
*he wanders over out of curiosity and follows the path*  

Common_Thief

muletothefoxxes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:49 am
Common_Thief
muletothefoxxes
*coming back I bump into you* hello.... *blinks*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:33 pm
muletothefoxxes
Common_Thief
muletothefoxxes
*he stumbles backwards with his eye patch moving slightly to the right showing some of his other eye and the mark around it* *he quickly moves it back* Hello....  

Common_Thief

muletothefoxxes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:36 pm
Common_Thief
muletothefoxxes
Common_Thief
muletothefoxxes
*he stumbles backwards with his eye patch moving slightly to the right showing some of his other eye and the mark around it* *he quickly moves it back* Hello....
why were you following me?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:38 pm
kareesata
Quinn_tasuki
Quinn thought for a moment then replied,"........Well.... yes and no... You see i have many a lover..... nothing really .....serious.....yet." He smiled to himself as he looked into the fire. Remembering some really good times.
she smiled"Thats good, i'm glad..."

(i'm just going to continue from our last post...^^; )
Quinn looked at her for a moment, saying nothing. Then finally asked," Why's that?" He was simply curious to know why she had said that.  

Quinn_tasuki

muletothefoxxes

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:41 am
*pops out of the passege and looks around*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:08 pm
muletothefoxxes
Common_Thief
muletothefoxxes
Common_Thief
muletothefoxxes
Sorry. Don't bite me.  

Common_Thief

muletothefoxxes

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:29 pm
Common_Thief
muletothefoxxes
Common_Thief
muletothefoxxes
Common_Thief
muletothefoxxes
Sorry. Don't bite me.
I don't bite *sidels past you and back to the main room* so why were you following me?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:35 pm
muletothefoxxes
Common_Thief
muletothefoxxes
Common_Thief
muletothefoxxes
Sorry. Don't bite me.
I don't bite *sidels past you and back to the main room* so why were you following me?
Curiosity as of what might have been down there. *he wraps his scarf around his neck once more and tightens it*  

Common_Thief

muletothefoxxes

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:11 pm
Common_Thief
muletothefoxxes
Common_Thief
muletothefoxxes
Common_Thief
muletothefoxxes
Sorry. Don't bite me.
Curiosity as of what might have been down there. *he wraps his scarf around his neck once more and tightens it*
oh *flops down on the couch and watches the fire*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:26 pm
muletothefoxxes
Common_Thief
muletothefoxxes
Common_Thief
muletothefoxxes
Sorry. Don't bite me.
oh *flops down on the couch and watches the fire*
*follows you and sits on the far end*  

Common_Thief

Kareesata

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:18 am
Quinn_tasuki
kareesata
Quinn_tasuki
Quinn thought for a moment then replied,"........Well.... yes and no... You see i have many a lover..... nothing really .....serious.....yet." He smiled to himself as he looked into the fire. Remembering some really good times.
she smiled"Thats good, i'm glad..."

(i'm just going to continue from our last post...^^; )
Quinn looked at her for a moment, saying nothing. Then finally asked," Why's that?" He was simply curious to know why she had said that.
She smiled sweetly "I'm glad you have someone special. Even though you say it isnt really serious, i'm still happy for you."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:37 pm
Luther walks into the room and looks around spining as he looks up at the celling. He walks over to the fire place where some smuldering embers still glow. Luther deside to light the fireplace and feeds it for a little while to get a nice flame, after the fire was finaly big enough he desided to sit down in front of it, and watch the dancing flames. "......."  

CaptBunnyRabbit

5,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

CaptBunnyRabbit

5,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:11 pm
Luther gets up and pokes the fire then starts to pace and sighs a little.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff