Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Castle Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:58 pm
M6dH6tter
"Im not so sure" He was pointing towards the back of the turret, a small metal star shaped object was stuck in the back of it. "We are going to need to run and find cover." "NOW!" He made off for a small hut a few hundred feet away, dodging and weaving. Behind them small yet sharp whistles could be heard, followed by something sticking into the ground with great force. Crimson reached the building and dove in through an already broken window. "Assassins." He spoke quietly

Lucian looks up, disappearing in a dark shadow. He reappears in front of Crimson, leaning against the wall, smirking, arms crossed. "Well, that's just great...More people out to kill me or something having to do with where I live. I'm tired of this...Hold on."He whistles, a thin, silver katana phasing through the floor. He grabs hold of it, scolding it almost as if it were a lost child. "How many times must I say it...You hear a bang, you disappear, got it?"The sword vibrates, almost as if answering him. "Sorry, now back to our little problem..."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:09 pm
Crimson shook his head. "A little conceited arent we?" From his knelt position he drew his dagger and checked the blade, it was glowing a dim yellow. "Oh dammit." "These assassin's are here for me, after my last job" A dim red star flew through the other window and stuck in the stone wall behind Crimson. He pulled it out and whipped it back. "Dont get full of yourself, these guys are tough." "Even for both of us they are tough." He motioned to the door. "On three" "One...Two..."  

M6dH6tter

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:14 pm
M6dH6tter
Crimson shook his head. "A little conceited arent we?" From his knelt position he drew his dagger and checked the blade, it was glowing a dim yellow. "Oh dammit." "These assassin's are here for me, after my last job" A dim red star flew through the other window and stuck in the stone wall behind Crimson. He pulled it out and whipped it back. "Dont get full of yourself, these guys are tough." "Even for both of us they are tough." He motioned to the door. "On three" "One...Two..."

"Thank you, I pride myself on that."He chuckles, always having to bring in his sarcasm. "Brilliant, what did you do, you idiot? Full of myself? When would I ever do that....And why should I help you? They aren't my problem...."He crosses his arms, leaning against the wall, looking out the window.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:24 pm
Crimson was happy with this, working with a partner had never been his idea of a good time. "Screw yourself then, I'd rather do this alone." He stood up and left, then appeared directly behind a group of the assassin's. "Never learned not to huddle, eh?" One quick slice spread they're blood all over the ground below in a neat and curved line. Quickly he took cover once more, waiting for another oppurtunity.  

M6dH6tter

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:31 pm
M6dH6tter
Crimson was happy with this, working with a partner had never been his idea of a good time. "Screw yourself then, I'd rather do this alone." He stood up and left, then appeared directly behind a group of the assassin's. "Never learned not to huddle, eh?" One quick slice spread they're blood all over the ground below in a neat and curved line. Quickly he took cover once more, waiting for another oppurtunity.

"Wow, you really need better tactics."He smirks, spinning his pistol on his finger, holding one of the assassins in his hand. He smashes him against the tree, firing a bullet at him. He whistles again, his katana phasing through the ground and slicing them through at the shins. He wlkas over crushing them with his boots, firing a few rounds at some of them. "Just go head on...It's much more fun that way."He laughs, almost in a maniacal way, blasting through several at once, landing melee attacks with his arms and boots, as some of them try and charge him. "Come on and join the fun, you bloody coward. They're here for you, not me."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:34 pm
Crimson shook his head again. "These are assassin's you headstrong a*****e!" "Redstar's at that..." Again he appeared behind one of them, shoving his hand into the assassin's back, grabbing a bundle of nerves and tearing them out. Finally he strangled him with them. "There...you happy?" Crimson turned and fired twice, one at the star coming at him and another at his assailant.  

M6dH6tter

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:44 pm
M6dH6tter
Crimson shook his head again. "These are assassin's you headstrong a*****e!" "Redstar's at that..." Again he appeared behind one of them, shoving his hand into the assassin's back, grabbing a bundle of nerves and tearing them out. Finally he strangled him with them. "There...you happy?" Crimson turned and fired twice, one at the star coming at him and another at his assailant.

"And do you think I care? You, as a vampire, shouldn't be so idiotic as to hide in wait for a stupid assassin. They aren't even worth my time, yet I mess with them anyway. It just makes it more fun....Do you have some sort of problem, or would you rather me let ou take out these men all on your own while I sit and watch the fun."He chuckles, glaring at him, hitting one in the stomach with the butt of his gun, then turning it and firing it straight through his skull. He phases through the ground, as two head straight for him. They bang heads, and he phases back through, grabbing them and slamming them into a tree, causing their necks to snap.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:05 pm
Crimson crouched down as four of them came at him at once. "I'm done with this" He stood up in the middle, taking every stab and ounce of pain they dealt. Most of them were around him now.

"Power beyond the twilight
And crimson blood that flows
Buried in the stream of time is where your power grows
I concur all foes who stand
against this mighty power bestowed in my unworthy hand

Dragon Slave!"

He chanted this and drew a seal in the air around himself and the Redstar's, while holding the medium sized orb of amber light that had just been summoned. He closed his eyes and channeled the orb through his body before striking the ground and disinigrating all who stood around him, inside the seal. The resulting blast wave broke the seal's barrier and collapsed a side of the castle. Crimson stood unharmed but in his altered form, flesh still melting off of his body.  

M6dH6tter

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:45 pm
Lucian smirked, phasing up from the ground. "Not bad. Just seeing to a few departures to Hell. You had it covered it seems....As did that seal."He chuckles, leaning against a tree. He looks around for a minute, then back to him. "So, what now? They going to send more for you that we get to play with? That was rather enjoyable....Let's do it again sometime, if you get another ambush as such."He laughs a bit, jumping into the tree and sitting on the branch.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:19 pm
Lucian frustrated him at times. "I suppose that if you die, your soul simply goes to Hell?" "Am I correct?"  

M6dH6tter

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:18 pm
M6dH6tter
Lucian frustrated him at times. "I suppose that if you die, your soul simply goes to Hell?" "Am I correct?"

((I'm trying sooo not to write that. xd PM me and I'll tell you what.))
"Technically, it's already in Hell, but yes...I guess so. Not like I wouldn't be back up here in a few days anyhow, so it makes no difference. I've died too much to be fooled by what those gates offer...That's why I stay here and torture the souls I feel like and send them in my place."He smirks, leaning against the tree trunk.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:37 pm
Crimson pulled Pain from its holster and loaded it with one round, followed by several Vaccuum rounds. "Come back from this..." He aimed and shot Lucian through the chest. The sound from the shot was intensly loud and it dragged a black and red trail of light from Lucian's exit wound. Crimson had unsheathed his dagger and was holding it up. "Adeo Mihi In Pacis!" He called out, and the trail was carried towards his blade, a new realm which he too entered behind Lucian. It was a world inside his and his daggers mind's, a shared realm, sacred as well as desolate. "How tough are you now?" "Is this funny?" "Do you think that living in a constant Hell inside your own mind is fun? Live mine for a while." Crimson leaned up against a mottled and twisted tree.  

M6dH6tter

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:54 pm
M6dH6tter
Crimson pulled Pain from its holster and loaded it with one round, followed by several Vaccuum rounds. "Come back from this..." He aimed and shot Lucian through the chest. The sound from the shot was intensly loud and it dragged a black and red trail of light from Lucian's exit wound. Crimson had unsheathed his dagger and was holding it up. "Adeo Mihi In Pacis!" He called out, and the trail was carried towards his blade, a new realm which he too entered behind Lucian. It was a world inside his and his daggers mind's, a shared realm, sacred as well as desolate. "How tough are you now?" "Is this funny?" "Do you think that living in a constant Hell inside your own mind is fun? Live mine for a while." Crimson leaned up against a mottled and twisted tree.

((I could translate that for you, but I'm not in the mood stare ...Call me back when school is in and I'll see about it... xd ))
Lucian winced a bit, looking down as he slowly started healing. "Well, those are more fun than my bullets, I'll give you that. I'm just fine, thanks for your concern."He smirks, glancing around. "Nice place. I wouldn't mind getting a second home here."He chuckles, rubbing his chin, looking towards Crimson. "You've quite outdone yourself."
((srry if it takes a minute, posting on another guild.))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:03 pm
"Those bullets are designed to rip the soul's out of living and non-living beings" He looked around "This is my Hell" "My eternal Hell, I will never escape it, I am just not bound to it for eternity unless I die." "You honestly think this is a joke?" Crimson chuckled. "I have news for you, you are powerless here...The rules and laws of Death do not apply and you have never trained to highten your powers, they are useless to you..."

((Come To Me In Peace...lol online translators bro))  

M6dH6tter

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:14 pm
M6dH6tter
"Those bullets are designed to rip the soul's out of living and non-living beings" He looked around "This is my Hell" "My eternal Hell, I will never escape it, I am just not bound to it for eternity unless I die." "You honestly think this is a joke?" Crimson chuckled. "I have news for you, you are powerless here...The rules and laws of Death do not apply and you have never trained to highten your powers, they are useless to you..."

((Come To Me In Peace...lol online translators bro))

((I can never figure out how to work those things... sweatdrop ))
"Oh, I'm fine. If the rules of Death don't apply, then I'm absolutely brilliant. Never better. The man has been after me for years, what can I say....Anyway, I have no intention of leaving, if you don't feel the need for me to. I can just bug you from inside your head, without having to hold you down. Just makes my job a Hell of a lot easier."He smirks, walking over to him and poking him on the forehead.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games