Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Vampire/Human Romance RP (guy found) (one-on-one) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

otawara

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:06 pm
Jiro grinned. He kissed her and smiled. "Good excuse. Have I told you I love you?" he smiled, kissing her again.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:12 pm
'yes." allison said smiling, then hugging hiim. "I love you to."  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:14 pm
Jiro's curiosity started to kick in. "Hey....can vampires....you know....." he said making a small movement. He had to know this, if not his curiuosity would tottaly kill him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:23 pm
Allisom laughed at that. "well aren't you curious?" she asked smirking, pulling away from the hug. Shee then looked at him, she couldn't help laughing. "well.... they can..... you know obviously.... but cant reproduce." she said, holding back a laugh. "And i dont think i want to say or do anything else on that topic today." she finished, walking back over to the couch and sitting down.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:26 pm
"Intresting......"jiro said to himself, watching her walk away. He grinned a bit, knowing it would be too soon anyway. "Allison, am I the first person you've ever loved?" he said looking at her curiously, wondering how she knew this in the first place.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:34 pm
Allison looked up at Jiro. "Actually..... you were the first person I ever kissed." she said truthfully. "....and loved" she smirked. "And no more conversation on that topic." she said.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:46 pm
Jiro sighed. "I see you dont feel very confident in the romance section. Alright. I need to go check on my idiots." he said, getting up.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:51 pm
True she thought. "Well I'll be here." she said smiling.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:54 pm
"Hello." Jiro grinned, looking at his friends. "You guys better?" They all nodded. "Good good. Why were you stoned?" he asked, hearing the explintation,  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:03 pm
Allison was now laying on the couch, extremely bored. Why was he asking all those questions? she thought to herself. She also wondered how long it would take jiro to check on his friends.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:07 pm
"And there you have it." the first finished. "Tommorow we're leaving." the second said. Jiro was shocked. He looked at them a little shocked. He wanted to go back to his town....but he was in love with Allison...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:11 pm
Allison was getting even boarder and she still layed on the couch, now whistling to herself.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:17 pm
Jiro walked into the room, looking at Allison. He sighed looking at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:22 pm
Allison looked up and smiled widely as Jiro entered, then she noticed his face. "whats the matter?" she asked, geting up.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:47 pm
"My friends.....they want me to leave...." he said a little shocked.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games