Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Twilght Relived(open i guess) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:49 am
She kicked her legs back and forth, hanging them from the smaller cave she had been put in. Her eyes turned red.

(welcome back, dear.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:42 pm
"So this one has reason, does it? I am afraid I cannot do that. I have just Turned her; she will be the first member of my coven. You have come too late, wolf. If you truly wish not to fight, you will leave without laying a hand on myself or her. Get out of my sight." He glared at the intruder with a vengeful malice that would even make a vampire's blood run cold...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:50 pm
*the moment the vampire blinked he ran and grabed his throat he threw him into the wall and through clenched teeth yelled* WWHERE IS THAT WOMAN!!!....take meh there now...where ever she is....if you do i swear i wont kill you...wolfs honor

(XP ima protector XP XD)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:05 pm
"Mutts like you have no honour!!! It is mutts like you that killed my family! We did nothing to incur your savage brutality, and you attacked!!! She joined me, asked to be turned, of her own free will! She had enough compassion to see my plight and try to offer consolation! And once again, a mutt comes to ruin it, to slay innocents for his own pleasure! I lost my family once; I will not let it happen again!!!" Tears streamed down his face as he rushed forward with lightning speed, delivering slash after slash upon the wolf's hide, his swords seeming to wail as they were swung...

(You are not a protector. You are a delusional, self-righteous p***k meddling in other people's affairs. In other words... you're television gold! This is the essence of drama! You are a natural! ...Even if your typing skills could be improved...)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:04 pm
(Once again...Men.^ ^)

She heared something smash and decided to check it out. "W...Whats going on?" She said softly, obviously affraid.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:27 am
His eyes widened as she drew near. She was supposed to hide! "Run! Go back! He's after you!!!" As a desperate measure, he pounced on the werewolf, pinning him to the ground and driving his blades into the creature's arms. "I'll hold him off, but for the love of God you've got to run! I don't want to lose you!" His tears trickled down, seeping into the wounds of his opponent. He had lost too much to creatures like him; he wasn't about to let it continue.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:56 am
"Ulrich??!" she said, terrifyed. "Don't!! Please, stop!" She ran forward, putting her arms around him, pulling him away from the werewolf, "I won't let you get hurt!" She looked at the attacker, "Please....Please....What do you want??"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:03 pm
Ulrich stood there, frozen. He was crying; she was as close to him already as the others were... He felt so much joy and pride in that fact... But at the same time, she was risking her life for him right now... His heart, even though it could no longer beat, ached terribly. Was this the fate of those who would care about him; to be brutally murdered by senseless dogs caught on a false scent? Was it his fault they died? The tears came faster and in greater number... Self-doubt and grief filled his mind, preventing him from taking action...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:43 pm
she held him closely to her, her now dead heart still seaming to give a few rapid beats. "Just leave.....Because I'm not leaving Ulrich." She slightly caressed the male vampires hair. "never."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:22 pm
If his heart was still beating, that would have stopped it. He was so touched, yet so scared for her life. His life didn't matter anymore to him, so long as she was safe. He held her in his arms, glaring at the werewolf. "You heard her. She is with me of her own free will. Leave now, and I can guarantee that no harm will come to you. Refuse... And I cannot vouch for your safety..."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:43 am
She mearly waited. Holding Ulrich.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:36 am
(Why is this labeled Closed?)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:14 pm
(i missed somthing why is it closed?) *stands* ... why would someone accept such a fate as that?....this is non of my concern i should have seen that before...but...that is not somthing you should have said to me....a wolf is not a mutt or a dog....im also not a werewolf....and brutality?....i guess i went over the top...attacking you my have been bad....but ive seen to many lose their lives to vampires....my kind avoid your type...maby this is why...and what coven do you speak of?....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:28 pm
He froze, then sheathed his swords. "You are not a werewolf?" He considered this a moment, then sighed. "We have both been quick to judge, haven't we? Perhaps a mutual respect can be found. I shall answer your questions. Please sit; this will take some time." He himself sat, and began his tale.

"Many centuries ago, I was the Baron for a very large part of Germany. My Barony was a peaceful place, which did nobody any harm. I lived there with my family, my beloved coven of trusted friends and relatives. We fed, but did not kill; we would only drink as much as we needed, not as we pleased. The commonfolk appreciated that fact, considering what others of my species have done, and happily offered blood when it was necessary. We co-existed peacefully."

He sighed, then continued.

"Then THEY came. A large pack of werewolves had heard of my power, and could not accept the fact that a vampire controlled such territory unchecked. Those werewolves firmly believed that all vampires were the same; piggish, merciless creatures, who killed for their meals. They did not know of the peace of my land. They invaded, killing the innocent townsfolk who defended me and my coven, convinced they were doing what was right. I barely escaped, boarding a merchant ship headed for the Mediterranean lands. I have mourned the loss of my most beloved friends and family for years, and have been seeking refuge from those who would exterminate me. I have not had the time to start a new coven with all the attacks directed toward me until now. This woman has seen my plight, and has offered herself to my dream. I am forever grateful to her for that; she has saved me from a heart-rending loneliness. Now you know my tale. If you still wish to attack, I will have no choice but to defend myself and her. But I hope you are better than those filthy, brutish mutts. I hope you will see the light of reason." He stood next to her, his hands on the grips of his swords, ready if he should still turn on them.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:45 pm
She smiled, she was happy she was in his coven now, she had no one else to go to...No family. She let out a sigh, fealing herself calm down. "I...Don't think there will be fighting today..." She said softly, gently.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff