Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Hero's Legacy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:49 pm
"She didn't yell," said Tekashi, dropping her transformation jutsu. She walked past him and stood next to Seirah. "I thought that he was going to stay in there. You either got lucky or pulled some trick." Seirah glared at her teammate. "She's right, I didn't yell," she said, squating to scratch Blaze's ears. "Oh, before I forget! Hunter, I'd like you to meet Tekashi! She's a wiz when it comes to taijutsu and weapons."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:11 pm
"Hey." Hunter sigh and sat down. Blaze smiled and started to play around. Hunter said "Are you acuseing me of cheating?" He asked Tekashi.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:26 pm
"I didn't say a thing about you cheating, I was merly(sp?) suggesting that maybe you had a little help at the last second," stated Tekashi. She glanced at Seirah and shook her head. "Either way, congradulations are in order. How about ramen? My treat." "No, it's my treat. You bought last time," said Seirah. She smiled and started towards Ichiraku Ramen. "You five coming?" "Five?" inquired Tekashi, catching up. "Yeah, you, Hunter, Kumori, Blaze and Shino-sensei," Seirah said, smiling. "I'm coming," said Shino from right behind them.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:42 pm
Hunter and blaze followed them and Hunter said nothing the hole time. His mind jumbled with thoughts. Blaze finaly barked takeing him off of what he was thinking about. he smiled and pet blaze.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:45 pm
Seirah slowed and walked with Hunter and Blaze. "Congradulations, Hunter, you made it to the second stage and it seems that Tekashi's accepted you. You worried about anything?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:39 pm
Hunter said thanks and she is better then jynx i'll give her that. No i'm just still excieted about the next exsam.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:46 am
"Don't get too excited," Seirah warned. "She's right. If you're not careful, during the next exam you could die," Tekashi stated. She had slowed to walk next to Hunter and Blaze. "I heard that if you pass the chunnin exams you'll be on our team. That right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:03 am
"Yes i'm gong to be on your team what's your point?" Blaze whimpered when he heared the word die.Hunter said " don't worry boy that's not going to happen. to us." Blaze barked and jumpe don his head.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:13 am
"You think that you can replace Ryomatsu!?" asked Tekashi, on the verge of tears. "You think you can survive in the same conditions that he could!?" Shino came up and guided Tekashi away. "We'll join you after she calms down a bit." "Don't mind her too much. She's still upset about Ryo, like I am about Silver," Seirah said. She looked at the sky and continued. "Ya see, she cared for him. They even considered dating, but then we had The Mission. During that mission, all hell broke lose and Ryo and Silver ended up being killed." Kumori, sensing that the conversation was making Seirah sad, suddenly started to lick her. "Hey! Stop that Kumori!" Seirah said between 'kisses'. "Kumorikenshi! I said stop!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:24 am
Reiko walked out of the building "ugh...i hope i passed.." she walked out to eat some ramen  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:26 am
Hunter said " i feel sorry for her." "It must be terrible to lose someone that you care about." Hunter kinda felt bad he didn't know about Ryo.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:32 am
Seirah looked at Hunter and smiled. Taking his hand in hers, she took off running. "C'mon! I'm hungry and so's Kumori!," she said cheerfully.  

Ryu of the Sands

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:43 am
Hunter started to run with her he said " don't run so fast." Blaze was hanging on to his head. hi sears being pushe dbakc by the wind.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:56 pm
Seirah slowed enough so that Hunter could keep up easily. "Ahh, party pooper," she said, not letting go of his hand. "That's him. The son of the Hokage," said a voice in the shadows. Kumori started to whine. "I know girl, I heard it too," Seirah whispered. "Who's that girl with him?" "From the dogs on both of them, I'd say she's an Inuzuka. My more exact guess would be Kiba's daugher, Seirah. She's the one who stopped our last plan. Her and her stupid squad." said another voice. "Heh. At least we killed her one teammate and her previous dog. These new ones looks weak." Seirah was releaved when she finally saw Ichiraku Ramen. She didn't like that two of the idiots she, Shino-sensei, Tekashi and Ryo had defeated a year ago were after Hunter.  

Ryu of the Sands

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:02 pm
Hunter smirked and wispered "you know who is here right?" Blaze whimpered .Hunter pet blaze calming him down.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games