Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Vampire hunt, the ultimate battle and war. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:19 pm
(*pukes a lil in the background*)

kat kept running for miles and miles till her legs were weak. she looked behind her not seeing marish and collapsed in a tired heap thinking she had lost her  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:27 pm
((Teehee!!))

Shortly after Marish walked up to her, "you stopped, not a good thing." She kneeled down by her, and pressed her slightly. "You it!" She pranced off.

she came back to Xanzibar and Alexander, "come, love! They're it!" She pulled him along with her, and she skipped off, humming.

(I do love this char of mine....She's catching up very quickly to Zatchin on my chart.^ ^)  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:18 pm
(i-i-think im ok now..)
kat stared after her but made no move to get up or follow, she closes her eyes allowing slleep to come to her

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:44 pm
He laughed again. "So we're going to let him live? Of course! I get it now! When she becomes a masterpiece, it is only fair that her man be around to truly appreciate our artwork! I can't wait to see the look on his face when his beloved transcends the bounds of physical beauty!!!" He could imagine it now; her body parts strewn and scattered, her blood soaking into the earth after spraying in the sky... Her scream, still echoing after the final blow... And her dismembered head, staring up at Alexander in a frozen grimace of ultimate horror...

(How about now?)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:56 pm
(you both are mentally sick people! *passes out*)

kat tryed hard to stay awake fear for alex seeping into her mind, but she was so tired...and her neck hurt so much. she was able to sit up but that was about it. her eyes still had fear in them

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:58 pm
(*Xanzibar's laughter*)

He sniffed the air, and began to drool in anticipation. "She's close..."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:01 pm
(you 2 need help...especially you mobius)
kat slowly rose to her feet and began to sniff around for a place to hide better, being out in the open scared her. she walked numbly around the cliff area.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:02 pm
(I'm just acting in character. Xanzibar needs help, not I.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:11 pm
(P: your character is creepy. and my rp characters are always like myself so i just thought he was like you but idk)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:12 pm
(He is an exaggeration of a small part of me which I keep locked away. Everyone has something like that...)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:14 pm
((Thank you, dear. I'm flattered. For Marish is quite like myself...^ ^))

She put a finger to his mouth, "No yet, my sweet. Let them ripen, let them heal. Then we'll have our fun!" She kissed him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:15 pm
(i suppose your right. i love playing the lil devil part act school. everyone calls me the devils child cause i have a glare that looks like im about to kill you. haha its very funny)
(wheres miss amu? shes need to post P smile  

ikat-kun

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:17 pm
He transformed into a semi-human form, accepting the kiss eagerly. His agreement was all too apparent.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:22 pm
User Image
(opps she posted right before i did haha)
kat hid deep in the mountains healing slowly. she had eaten a deer and was leting it soak in, she had been feeding so much lately it worried her.
(guys idk when dax is gonna get on, hes barely ever on :'P)
User Image

ikat-kun

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:23 pm
((I'm right here... emo ))

She giggled, taking in his semi-twisted form. Then she pressed her lips to his again.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games