Reply The Vampire Castle
The Mountain Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:38 am
Jayce bristled. I fought alongside Sephiroth on more than one occasion. He was a good warrior and a great hero. Zach did not have any idea what he was talking about.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:26 am
*slashing threw some goblins then shooting one behind jayce*u got to be more careful  

vampiredracula911

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:58 pm
Jayce grinned. Twirling his Kunai with his fingers he threw it over Darkness's shoulder, striking a Goblin in the head. Guess were even now huh?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:38 am
anyway back to our conversation its to bad that cloud cant take a hint when it comes to women*slicing threw goblins*  

vampiredracula911

Aphroditis

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:57 am
*joins the battle... and conciquently, the conversation* Hm... I missed theses people and events... how interresting... our little world holds so many stories and so much History... yet... not many people care to learn it. Perhaps you could tell me... where are we? * kills a goblin with one hit of Runic Blade and smiles* and to think... I hid in a hole and waited for a savior... speaking of which... did you get your reward? I seem to forget... what was it?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:35 pm
Jayce chuckled as he pulled his revolver out of its holster and blew away a goblin at point blank range. Who needs a reward? This is fun enough to be its own reward. He turned around and saw a rather evil looking cloaked figure. Though it might not be fun for very much longer. Hello Brashck. The figure grinned, the only thing visible behind the darkness of the cowl was the two lines of yellowed teeth. Hello again Jayce. I see my Goblin slaves are too easy a target. Let me give you a little more of a challenge. Blue lightning crackled and surged from Brashck's fingertips, and leaped to the ground. Seconds later, skeletal hands burst from the ground, followed by the rotting and decaying bodies of the newly summoned dead.  

Melkore The Bard

vampiredracula911

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:18 pm
hmph so your incharge of the goblins well you might be a match for jayce but not for me *appearing behind the monster*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:36 pm
Jayce felt ill. Darkness was good, no doubt there. But even he would have a hard time with Brashck. I wouldn't do that friend. The warning came too late. Brashck apparently was not in a good mood. His smile faded and was replaced with a frown. His form dissipated into a thick mist, covering the village in a shroud of fog. You cannot kill what is already dead fool. Your efforts only hinder the speed at which I will destroy you.  

Melkore The Bard

vampiredracula911

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:31 am
y not*defeats the creature with no effort*way too easy  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:47 pm

Melkore The Bard

vampiredracula911

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:27 am
it was only a clone but it was weaker than the guy your use too  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:08 am
Jayce Was unsettled. A clone? Brashck had the ability to clone himself now? This is bad...  

Melkore The Bard

vampiredracula911

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:38 am
not really it was half as strong as the real one so i might need to put effort when i meet him  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:19 pm
Jayce was worried. Confidence was a good asset, but against Brashck, too much could be deadly.  

Melkore The Bard

gowdudeofdeath

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:13 pm
"ah the mountains its good to be home lets see the sights and sunds and maybe some old fashioned ale"
*looks around and sees many of his undead kind but no desendents and is sad*
"my so little of us left"  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas