Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beyblade Association

Back to Guilds

Tags: beyblade, metal fight 

Reply Beyblade Association
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maliciously Creative

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:53 pm
Taryn is such a slacker... but aren't we all?
Box cutter is for anyone who really and truely pisses me. I doubt very much that anyone here could manage to get me that mad. Jeff however is a different matter. Although I no longer feel the need to gut him like a fish with a boxcutter and hang him with his own intestines. I really can't remember what sent me over the edge originally. Damn this senility. crying
And yes, I got unlazy. Contest was over. My box was 70% full so I went through everything and deleted almost half of it. mrgreen That and I'm starting to feel the need to warp people.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:37 pm
Haha, I'm a lazy ho. <3

Anyway... I think the box cutter pertained to either a) his perpetual hitting on me or b) his denial that yaoi existed since it wasn't in his dictionary.

o.o I might have that e-mail on my computer... I should go look.

Warp away. =D Just keep it pg-13

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Maliciously Creative

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:25 am
I think the boxcutter thing was about him hitting on you. Because when he tried to use the arguement that yaoi did not exist, I said he must not exist either since his name wasn't in the dictionary either. confused You really should have let me tear him apart and reduced him to a quiver shell of a boy.
PG-13? Aw hell, where's the fun in that? stare

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:52 pm
Hey, cool! You're the person who hangs out at Tarie's quest thread!

Hiiiii!!!!

ZOMG, you be the onee-chan that beta's Tarie's work? O.O  

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:52 pm
The fun in PG-13 is not getting yourself and the guild banned. surprised I can come on messenger and hear your theories and stories. ^^V If I ever get the time... *dies*

Jeff probably never would have recovered from you... He's still traumatised from a lot of what Shawna and I have done to him. Though Judith's done a nice number on him as well.

Yes Ja, that be the one and only onee-chan beta reader extraordinaire.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:20 pm
As Taryn said, yup that be me. mrgreen Should I be worried about my notoriousness now? Has my shock value been diminished? crying Oh how will I live?! This is worse than Jack getting dissed by Santa. Who knew he had little man issues? confused

I wanted to traumatise Jeff. You never let me have fun anymore! stare He would have stopped screaming eventually. I swear... maybe. stare

Maliciously Creative

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:18 pm
Oh yes, your reputation proceeds you, onee-chan. =D I say nice things. Really. ^^

Cha, this is Ja luff. Probably my number one fic fan and lovely calming friend And sex kitten. We've been together since I strayed into Beyblade. <3

Jeff is... fragile. Easily disturbed. THough he's gotten better. I assure you he'll need counceling sooner or later if he continues to spend time with Shawna and Judith.

I don't like Jack

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:46 pm
Name:Ashley

Nicknames:Elie,kitten,monkey,Bunny,and Chobits

DOB:2/25/1990

other anime/manga:Chobits,SailorMoon,Inuyasha,fma,(basically about anything)

interests/hobbies:violin,swimming,swordsplay,drawing,ballet,and collecting stuff  

~Sexi~Bunny~Elie~

AtakiRay

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:27 am
Name: Oluwatoyin
Nicknames: Toyin, Yami
DOB: (Date of Birth) Feburary
other anime/manga: Cardcaptors, DBZ, Digimon, Full Metal Alchemist, Inuyasha, ect (too tired to go through the whole thing)
interests/hobbies: Sleeping, reading, singing, surfing the net, recording stuff, writing stuff (YAOI mainly)

Yeah that's me!! I'm one of the darkest (mentally) wicked happy people you'll ever meet!! heheh twisted ...i mean mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:57 pm
HEY new people!!! Welcome to our GLORIOUS guild!!!

@AtakiRay: Yaoi is amazing XD!!!!  

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

Icy_Wind

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:02 pm
Yo.

Name: Joy (Please don't call me that.)
Nicknames: Icy, Kitty-cat, Hikata
DOB (Date of Birth): Dec. 6, 1990
Other anime/manga: Shaman King, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, Eerrie Queerie, Inuyasha, Digimon, Fruits Basket, FMA (just to name a few)
Interrest/Hobbies: Anime/manga obsessing, reading, writing (fanfiction and poetry mostly), sleeping, learning Japanese, Gaia, internet in general, etc...
More about me: I am Bisexual, so if you've got a problem with that, too bad for you. I love dark and cold places/weather and can't stand a lot of light or heat. My favorite place to spend time is outside in a tree, alone, during Fall or Winter. etc...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:34 pm
Welcome to all of you, please enjoy yourself and don't be afraid to post. Only Kira bites but it's not that hard, really. smile

You don't have towrry about anything, Icy. we're the gay friendly BB guild. ^^

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Sapphic Babe

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:47 pm
Name: Danielle
Nicknames: Star, Hotaru, Hey, You, Crazy Marcarena Person ( rofl j/k!)
DOB: August 9th, ninja
Other Anime/Manga: Azumanga Daioh, Yotsuba&, Full Moon O Shagashite, NaNa, Baby & Me, Crimson Hero and many, many more...
Interests/Hobbies: Video games, drawing anime-style..  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 9:03 pm
Welcome to the guild Hotaru.

I know a lot of Dnaielles. o.o

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

[+Fleas.On.Toast+]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:04 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
Beyblade Association

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items