Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Delicious...(Private School Romantic RP) All may join!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:46 pm
He hugged her tightly, whispering in her ear, "I love you."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:55 pm
this time kat backed away a bit. stareing at him for a long while "im confused...how can you kiss me and say you love me when you just met me.." kat didnt know if these words would hurt him, she was scared of his reaction. but she also knew he might not answer

ikat-kun

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:02 pm
"Yes, my sexuality." Her answering smirk was softer though, apparently deep in thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:02 pm
"I don't know," He muttered, pecking her lips again. "...I just know it feels good, being with you..."  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:05 pm
"its that a cheap pick up line to get in my pants?" kat growled lowly, knowing how most boys think, she moved back again, not sure she could trust him or not.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:14 pm
He rolled his eyes. "I'm not that kind of person."  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:18 pm
kat pursed her lips and stared down at the ground. he really didnt seem like that kind of person but its not like kat would know, she watched alot of movies thats all. kat sighed and fell to her knees laying back against the tree

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:18 pm
"Can you hear me?" Cervantes asked  

Zander goldenrod

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:21 pm
((Who're you talking to Cry?))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:23 pm
(sai he noticed me but didn't say anything)  

Zander goldenrod

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:23 pm
He pulled her onto his lap, sighing. "From this point on, I promise I won't do anything you don't want. Okay?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:27 pm
kat kept her gaze down. she did like the kisses and hugs and everything. but she was still nervous but all of this and afraid she would mess up. kat layed her head on his shoulder.

ikat-kun

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:30 pm
((You know what, I'm too lazy to make profiles anymore...))

Serena sighed deeply, sitting on a bench in the courtyard. Her long white hair, pale skin, and pink eyes marked her as an albino. Beautiful....but in a stange way. Her long white hair was in a high ponytail, wearing a skirt and a tank top with boots, clearly bored as she flipped through the Shoujo Beat magazine.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:32 pm
*walks ovr to the one yelling* yeah...i heard you...  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Zander goldenrod

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:35 pm
(you rock Ry)

Cervantes looked over his sholder and saw serena. Upon seing her he almost fell over, in a good way.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games