Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Hurricane-Hedgehog! I'm back! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Genre Music do you like?
  Rock/Metal
  Rap
  Country
  Techno
  Rock Varities
  Other
View Results

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:18 am
Lol xD Yes I loved it..Actually..when you think about it...If someone in this world was really hated..and killed then...we probrally would have another advance in soceity and technology..  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:20 am
Damn Toan ._. You got more TP then me..let me guess you really racked it up in the Chatterbox to evolve your Dracomon? Lots of Bumping posts?  

Hurricane_hedgehog

Im Windspirit

Don't even get me started on the whole dead thing.
One it's the holidays and most poeople may be spending time outside ect. Two new embers are in the chatterbox and some of us might show a bad example. :l Or you all just scare away the other new emebers. We all hardly visit any other things and a few of you only focus on contest or rp things. Another is that we are probrobly going under some renovating and such so yea. :l It's not dead, you all just don't go on and play in the other forums.  
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

oh and rolo! that was another sad moment how he die thinking that lelouch only pretended to trick him

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

shadow toan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:22 am
Hurricane_hedgehog
Damn Toan ._. You got more TP then me..let me guess you really racked it up in the Chatterbox to evolve your Dracomon? Lots of Bumping posts?
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

maybe but i only did that till my dracomon was wingdramon plus i posted alot in alot of new thigs and having 50 pages in my pro doesnt hurt

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:23 am
Guess your right But I'm actually going into ever forum and stuff I rarely go to the Game,Art,Entertainment, Digistuff, forums Dx and Real-Life Disscusion..I go to the Chatterbox from time to time...I'm going to go watch me some Tsubasa: Chronicle..  

Hurricane_hedgehog

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:25 am
shadow toan
Hurricane_hedgehog

maybe but i only did that till my dracomon was wingdramon plus i posted alot in alot of new thigs and having 50 pages in my pro doesnt hurt

Guess your right oh and I never battle anymore I like the File city type..but..still don't know it's name xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:28 am

the digimon paradise is always full of people posting

shadow toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:30 am
:0

I just post and that's it. :l  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:32 am
Im Windspirit
:0

I just post and that's it. :l

yea about 7000 of them

shadow toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:33 am
I do?
Huh, I didn't even know until now. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:37 am
Yay, like in 4 hours my anima will evolve. :3  

Im Windspirit

shadow toan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:38 am

XD lol woot almost 4000 post!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:40 am
Same here xD But I really wish I could get another before it truly evolves xD Because I need like enough to obtain one I have 81k sadly xD  

Hurricane_hedgehog

shadow toan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:43 am

i have 10k xD spent the last of my coins on my shiny new sword and my awesome cloak... and my new shirt xD

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games