Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Too blind to see?[full to the brim& open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:08 pm
Cole hugged her tightly, stroking her hair comfortingly. "Well I'll be there with you every step of the way! And nothing could change how I feel." He said nodding gently. He kissed her head. "Be excited sweetheart. This is excellent news."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:20 pm
She smiled softly. "What are youdoing?" he broke in. She shot her head up "J-Jeremy!?" it was her brother. "Yea..why the hell are you touching her??" She held onto Cole "Stop it!" he walked over to him "Let go of her!" she didn't pull away. "He's my boyfriend Jeremy..just stop" she wanted to cry. That pissed him off. "WHAT!?"  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:07 pm
Cole stood up angrily. "Dude. You're upsetting her!" He kept Mandy's hand in his so she knew where he was. "Back off. Why can't you let her be happy?!" He said in a calm voice, or as calm as he could manage. He glared angrily at Jeremy. "I love her.... So SCREW OFF!" He gently kissed Mandy's forehead before turning back to Jeremy  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:53 pm
" I bet...you probably just wanna screw her!" that did it for Mandi she started to cry. "Jeremy I'm moving out..." he froze "You can't..your not 18 yet." she bit her lip "You a**..its my birthday" he felt like an a** now "I'm not letting you leave Mandi.." she held Coles hand. "I dont care..I'm leaving..Im moving out..I'll stay with Anna if I have too..your ruining everything..." he froze. "w-what?,,its this jerk.." she bit her lip "Shut UP!" she couldn't belive it...her brother forgot her own birthday. She was gonna leave though. "Mandi..." she nhaled slowley "just shut up Jeremy..."  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:36 am
Cole quickly moved to help Mandy up. He kept his arm tightly around her, hugging her close. "I'm so sorry hun." He said gently, kissing her hair. "I'm here to help. Anything you name it... and I'll make it happen." He nodded solemnly. "Happy Birthday by the way. Not that it's so happy anymore." He frowned holding her close  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:51 am
She put her head on his shoulder "I just wanna leave..." she whispered to him. Jeremy heard her. "Your not going anywhere with him" she closed her eyes"I'm not listening to you anymore Jeremy..go away"  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:59 am
Cole nodded and led her silently to the door. "Leave her alone... please." Cole said over his shoulder. He gently kissed the top of her head and gently rubbed her arm  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:07 am
SHe held on to Cole instead of using her cane. It felt more...safe. Jeremy remained in the music room frustrated with himself. When they left the room Many relaxed a little more. "Cole..can you take me to Anna?..she should be at thr front desk"  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:00 am
Cole nodded and kissed her hair. "Of course hun." He said, scooping her up and carrying her over to Ann. He place Mandy gently down infront of the desk. "How are you hun?" He asked softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:43 am
Mandy took a relaxing breath. "I-I'm fine..I'm just a little upset about my brother.." she listened for Ann/ "yea..your offer is still up right?" "Of course honey..I'll call mark to get your stuff kay?" Mandy nodded.  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:46 am
Cole nodded gently and refused to let go of her waist. "I understand. That must've been so hard for you." He sighed gently and kissed her forehead. "Everything'll be fine"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:54 am
Mandy nodded and put her hands on his chest and layed her head on his shoulder.Her hair cascaded over his shoulder. She could hear Jeremy walking out the front door. "jerk..."she mutttered  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:56 am
Cole sighed softly, running his hands through her hair comfortingly. "Let's go get something to eat to celebrate your birthday and get your mind off all this awfulness" He nodded  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:01 am
Anna smiled softly at how he was treating her. "Okay.." mandy said softly.She reached for her cane that was in her purse.But her purse was in the music room "I left my purse in the music room..."  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:06 am
Cole shrugged. "It's not like you need it." He said simply, chuckling softly as he scooped her up again and exited the building starting towards his house. "I think we'll have a picnic." he declared grinning as he opened his front door carrying her inside. He set her down on the couch and started preparing some food.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games