Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
[Frozen_to_death & xXMatthewFangXx]Random Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:51 am
"Why does everyone keep callling her that!?" Matthew hissed. "She's my EX girlfriend..And no she's not human. I didn't knwo I had to tell you about an EX girlfriend, you probably wouldn't tell me about an ex boy friend."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:56 am
Amanda sighed "I wouldn't of asked if I din't get ripped off you by the back of my neck." she looked a little over the balcany. "It's only fair..I dated a poet once...he ended up stalking me after we broke up.." she looked at Matt "I dont have a reason to hide things from you.."  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:01 am
That..." matthew said pointing to the area she had fell on. "Isn't hide able, even if I wanted to hide her, I wouldn't be able to.." He smiled and kissed her forhead. "Poet stalker...If he comes near you I think I've found myself a snack.."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:19 am
Amanda chuckled lightly and looked up at him seriously. "Okay. But I want the truth.I won't run I promise..but when you first met me..the coffee then band practise..was I meant to be your snack?" she asked curiously. the curiousity in her eyes.  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:29 am
"Okay so I kinda like to play with ym food.." Matthew shrugged. "I did intend on you being a snack but I promise. Your defnitly not my snack now. I can prove it.." Matthew kissed her neck gently and smiled. "See I didn't btie you or drink your blood.."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:50 am
Amanda chuckled lightly and kissed him softly "It's alright if I was. Really. But I know you won't hurt me..theres no need to prove anythig" she smiled.  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:04 am
Matthew smiled. "I'm glad you believe in me, I personaly am a bit affraid. if I get to hungry..Let's just say you smell amazing.."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:14 am
Amanda blushed a light pink. "um..thanks?" she chuckled lightly "Honestly...as long as you don't kill me...." she bit her lower lip."Don't forget you have my stalker.." she chuckled lightly.  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:48 am
"Yes well, I like you too much to kill you.." Matthew gently stroked her cheek. "Male right, they always have the best blood, I refrane to females normally. They are easier to come across.."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:58 am
She blushed when he touched her cheek. "I'm shocked you didn't notice him...he was at the coffee shop bith times you took me..."  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:13 am
Matthew growled. "You should have told me.." he hissed as he pulled her to him, clutchign her closly. "I'm not letting you out of my sight.."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:19 am
Amanda smiled and put her head on his chest "you have too at least froma couple of minuets..I have to go back to the church and get changed..."  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:22 am
Matthew growled..."Well what if we explain to them that I'm taking you in and you no longer need to be there, we could probably do that you know.."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:38 am
She sighed "the nuns arent particularly fond of me...." she looked up at him "They think I like to sin for fun" she smiled innocently.  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:44 am
"Well then, I don't think they'll mind me taking you off there hand. Do you hands, do you?" He smirked and picked her up spinning around eh jumped off the balcony and ran to the chruch. "Just tell me if you don't want me to do this.."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff