Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
ZarAburame, back for at least a bit. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:47 am
Hey guys updated my profile a bit for digimon I had art of but never posted on my profile. Namely machinedramon and that gatomon. Now any ideas what to do with the gatomon? And the pegasusmon for that matter. The pega I have a plan for if no one has a kimeramon I can make him into one easy. But no idea for gato.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:01 am
ZarAburame
Hey guys updated my profile a bit for digimon I had art of but never posted on my profile. Namely machinedramon and that gatomon. Now any ideas what to do with the gatomon? And the pegasusmon for that matter. The pega I have a plan for if no one has a kimeramon I can make him into one easy. But no idea for gato.

omg you have a gatomon?

why didn't you tell me?  

KiroMishima
Crew

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:07 am
for gatomon we dna him with my aquilamon that Imma get in the tp shop since I was lucky and found an unevolved hawkmon

then we will DNA for silphymon

I will DNA her with with my sinduramon for valudramon

than valudramon with my sunsoonmon to get chronomon

then mode change him for the destroyer mode  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:14 am
Darkfire Karan
for gatomon we dna him with my aquilamon that Imma get in the tp shop since I was lucky and found an unevolved hawkmon

If your paying for the dna Im in if not hes gonna go megaseadra into metalseadra then find a puppet for apocally mon then a diaboro or venomyo for belz bm  

ZarAburame

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:38 am
ZarAburame
Darkfire Karan

If your paying for the dna Im in if not hes gonna go megaseadra into metalseadra then find a puppet for apocally mon then a diaboro or venomyo for belz bm

well ok I'll pay  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:13 pm
ZarAburame
Darkfire Karan

I have two apocally mon, and one to spare to fuse with either a VenomMyotismon or Diaboromon to get Beelzemon BM.

0:  

Im Windspirit

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:16 pm
Im Windspirit
ZarAburame
Darkfire Karan

I have two apocally mon, and one to spare to fuse with either a VenomMyotismon or Diaboromon to get Beelzemon BM.

0:
Well as you can tell by my profile I have a flymon who can do just about any thing atm and a zeed that can mutate to any normal mega virus so Ill see what I can do since I like belz too.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:18 pm
Im Windspirit
ZarAburame
Darkfire Karan

0:

D : if I get apocallymon wanna dna with your diaboromon?  

KiroMishima
Crew

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:34 pm
Darkfire Karan
Im Windspirit
ZarAburame
Darkfire Karan

0:

D : if I get apocallymon wanna dna with your diaboromon?
she doesnt have a diaboromon the one she did have dnaed with my infer for teh armageddonmon  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:22 am
Time to do a major rehaul on my rp profile I dont remember where he was or what he was doing and crap so Ima start a new one XD.  

ZarAburame

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:26 am
ZarAburame
Time to do a major rehaul on my rp profile I dont remember where he was or what he was doing and crap so Ima start a new one XD.

ya dude that what I did as well! are you gonna join the next rp?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:33 am
probally Idk yet though.  

ZarAburame

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:41 am
maybe you can still join this one since many people aren't rping in it anymore Liger will tell you the rest  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:31 pm
Darkfire Karan
maybe you can still join this one since many people aren't rping in it anymore Liger will tell you the rest
naw i dotn think he would let me join  

ZarAburame

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:43 pm
ZarAburame
Darkfire Karan
naw i dotn think he would let me join

well never hurts to ask  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games