Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
The Cemetary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kareesata

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:04 am
Xalo
kareesata
Xalo
kareesata
Xalo
-The soul-less angel walked over to the Phantom and stood at his side. The Red spirit watching- "I cannot explain it. I may be wisest Spirit but I cannot say. You'll figure it out soon enough. Just take GOOD care of her and everything will be fine"

-The Phantom nodded- "I see. Just take care of her and the soul will develop on her own...Thank you " -He bowed before the red spirit-

-The red spirit chuckled a bit and said seriously- "You failed her once don't fail her again my friend. This is your last chance"

-The phantom turned around heading for the graveyard gate. The souless angel following behind him- "yes sir"
*continues to silently watch him*
-The souless angel looks at her while walking by with phantom. -
*she stands next to the tree she was hiding behind and watches the angel*
-An arrow hits the tree that you were hiding behind as they disappear through the graveyard gate.-
*She looks at the arrow, then tries to see who shot it...*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:02 pm
*looks at a grave stone and looks away quickly*  

ShadowNosferatu

Veeroonie

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:14 pm
She held out her hands as soon as she arrived to the gravyard making the gates rattle and open on there own,
She herself wonderd what could be beyond these gates,
She soon will find out
she walked into the misted cemitary completely unaware of what could be going on.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:43 pm
She walked inside the deeper she got the more fog that creeped the Cobble stone paths covered in vines threatening to come alive at any moment,
threatning to kill,
It seemed as if voices followed along centuries old Cobble stoned paths she smiled with satifaction this was a very nice place of solace

Veeroonie

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

Veeroonie

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:46 pm
The wind rushed her bringing her dark curly brown hair into strands against the wind,
She walked farther feeling more alive the more she walked,
The tree`s seemed to be making faces of the evil sort this grave yard was quite well indeed,
She ran her index finger over tomb stones as she passed them

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:02 pm
Raidan was deep in the graveyard, filling in a fresh grave on his own. The hole was almost filled, and Raidan's eyes had long since gave in to tears as he buried someone once important to him.  

Raiden the Ancient

Veeroonie

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:19 pm
She turned hearing somthing, her eyes searched the grave yard or what she could see of it,
Then she spotted somthing moving she walked toward it catiuosly her Katana in hand,
When she got closer she realized it was a man,
She pulled the Sheath for her katana and poked him apon the back.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:05 am
Cauchemeur walks through the large gates, caressing the cold steel with her fingertips. The wind echos around her ears as her eyes glance upon lost souls in destroyed resting places. She stops and notices a childs tomb, and gently produces a rose, laying it across the soil hiding the innocence.

'Rest in peace, daughter'  

Lethyz

Raiden the Ancient

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:26 am
Mistress_De_La_Fer
She turned hearing somthing, her eyes searched the grave yard or what she could see of it,
Then she spotted somthing moving she walked toward it catiuosly her Katana in hand,
[[<.< Me? ]]

Raidan spun, knife now in his hands.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:22 pm
Raidan23
Mistress_De_La_Fer
[[<.< Me? ]]

[[Yepp]]
She stepped back with a smile
"Now look here I don`t pose a threat unless someone obviously wants to kills me I`ll just take your stance in as defense."
she said with a slight grin

Veeroonie

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

Raiden the Ancient

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:48 pm
Mistress_De_La_Fer
Raidan23
Mistress_De_La_Fer
[[<.< Me? ]]

[[Yepp]]
She stepped back with a smile
"Now look here I don`t pose a threat unless someone obviously wants to kills me I`ll just take your stance in as defense."
she said with a slight grin
Raidan nodded as he slipped the knife back into it's sheath beneath his kama. His glowing blood eyes roamed her body, searching for weapons.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:37 pm
*walks in to the grave yard my eyes not quite ajusting to the darkness when i realize im surround by vamps* H..Helllo? *my pulse quickens and i begin to run thru the decaying headstones*  

SweetCaliGurl

Lillith The Demon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:46 am
*walks throught the graves calmly*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:24 pm
*pops up from behinde a grave stone*
Hi, Ppl!!
blaugh  

Wind Misstres

Wind Misstres

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:26 pm
Just cheking out of the gave, they have sutch soft cofens.
You should try it! blaugh  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games