Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Toan The Devil Reincarnation! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which path do you follow?
  the one that lead to the snack bar
  the one that lead me out of here
  the one that lead to Toan Destruction! (I will kill anyone who vote this!)
  The one that will help my lord Toan get a new katana! ( Vote this one ^^)
View Results

Earthest

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:03 am
Earthest looked at MagnaAngemon and blushed. Then looked at SlashAngemon and asked, "Why can't you call me Lady Earthest?" SlashAngemon shook his head. "I don't call you that because I don't believe you to be royalty." "So only royalty? That's dumb. Toan's not royalty," Earthest said. Then she walked over to MagnaAngemon and smiled, "You are now my new favorite!" Earthest then hugged MagnaAngemon and stayed latched to his side. "Can I have him too Toan?" SlashAngemon's eyes grew wide. "What?!" he sputtered.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:09 am
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

MagnaAngemon gave a bow and said "I'm sorry my lady but i Belong to Lord Toan but i appreciate the offer" Toan nodded in approval "Isn't he magnificent" Vajiramon and Wingdramon burst out laughing "You really got to stop being so formal" Vajiramon said

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:16 am
"No, don't change," Earthest said as she squeezed MagnaAngemon tighter. "Don't end up like Toan or Wingdramon...Vajiramon is nice. I like him too, but it's too late for him now! Please don't change!" Earthest begged. Then she was peeled off of MagnaAngemon. SlashAngemon shook his head and said, "I apologize for her. She's not feeling herself." He held her up and gave her a stern look. Earthest was deathly quiet. The room was silent until Earthest broke it again by asking, "Why don't you and MagnaAngemon be best friends?" SlashAngemon replied, "You need to learn to act your age." "I act my age when necessary."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:23 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"Hay what wrong with being me?!" yelled Toan. MagnaAngemon said "Please My lord, temper" Toan gave a sigh then "Hmmmm So SlashAngemon how do you feel about my MagnaAngemon?"

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:09 pm
SlashAngemon replied, "He is powerful, I believe you could learn from him."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:11 pm

"Hmmm yes he is quite powerful, but that doesn't answer my question" Toan said

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:14 pm
SlashAngemon sighed. "Then what do you want me to say?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:15 pm

"Hmmm i want to know are you jealous? happy? Depress he here? what?" Toan said

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:21 pm
"I don't get jealous over frivolous things such as this. MagnaAngemon is here and it is for the better for you and your team. I'm sure he will be a great friend and asset to you," SlashAngemon said. Earthest looked back between MagnaAngemon and SlashAngemon. "You sputtered," Earthest stated to SlashAngemon. "Whenever you open your mouth it's hard not to stutter."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:25 pm
Saren sighes, "angemons are not my thing.." Saren says boredily..  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:26 pm

Toan sigh and said "Alright, my team been gone for a few weeks and we need to get clean up their a hot spring inside Vajiramon dojo If you want to use it ill be using the men section" Toan said as he went and got clean clothes then went inside the hot spring followed by MagnaAngemon as he De-digivolve into a Patamon and Dracomon and Vajiramon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:28 pm
Earthest looked at Patamon from SlashAngemon's arms and then squealed. "Can I hold you?" she practically begged.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:31 pm

Patamon look a little panicky since he doesn't like to be hold luckily Vajiramon came to the rescue "Patamon busy maybe another time"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:38 pm
Earthest smiled reassuringly to Patamon, "Okay, whenever he wants to." Earthest then looked at SlashAngemon and then asked, "Do you miss being a Kotemon?" "No." Earthest then asked, "Do you want to go to the hotsprings too?" "No." "You are too anti-social!" Earthest exclaimed and then commanded, "You stink! Go take a bath!" A bright light surrounded SlashAngemon and he became Kotemon again (against his will). "...I hate you." "I love you too!" Earthest said as she glomped Kotemon.  

Earthest

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games