Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Tigerx81 - Saren Omashi, M.I.A.? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you knwo fo M.S.B.G.
  yes, I am in it...
  yeah, they beat me up a day ago!
  No, what is...((ask me about it))
  yeah, I wanna be in it ((ask me about getting in))
  SAYYYYYYYYY WHAT!?
View Results

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:03 pm
"Rather me use my fist then?" Saren threw his sword into the ground as it stuck traight up in the air, he waited for a response.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:07 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"At least you got a better chance of living using your fist then a blade aginst me" Toan was right behind Tiger back to back "A few seconds more anyway" Then spun while crouching down and jump up with his claws slashing at Tiger

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:13 pm
((good, don't you dare auto hit..))

Saren smirked as he placed his hand sinked into his pockets. He jumped to teh air with a quick back flip, not all the way dodgingthe attack. The claws took off mos tof his bangs, Saren blew the rest of his out of his face. "Well, Your just gonna have to pay for that.." Saren said with a ceartin flow that made him seem like he didn't give a s**t. Saren made a horisontal flip to his lef twords toan while taking ut his knedo stick, his kendo stick was made of a special wood un cuttable by most objects, because it was lined in diamoned and enforced with various metals. The knedo stick had been puleld out and now was heading for toans head, if hit it would send him crashing to teh floor.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:17 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan grab the stick with one hand without so much as a wince and twisted the kendo stick so it would force saren to drop it and it landed on the ground then Toan jump into the air and did a round kick right toward saren face but the kick was a decoy as Toan other foot coming down toward saren head as a drop kick

shadow toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:25 pm
Saren raised his right left hand to block the downward kick and the other kick was blocked by Saren's right forearm, this basically left toan open except for his hands, but toan was free falling ti would be hard to do anything with his hands. saren then lunged forward with his head going for a hard head butt to toan's chest, this would knock the wind out of toan if hit.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:40 pm

"Nice try" Said Toan as he caught Tiger head with one hand and grab hold of his shirt and did a flip to land on his feet and threw tiger at a tree along with a few leaf that able to cut threw an entire tree without causing it to fall over

shadow toan

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:29 pm
yo sup tiger havent talked to you in a while  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:51 pm
FIght FIght Fight!!  

greem

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:35 pm
((hey Zar..nothing much , havent talked in awhile at all..whats up))
Saren hit the tree, but not before doing a small summersault to make his feet hit the tree. The tree snapped in half and when it broke Saren seemed to ride it back wards like a skate board. "Same to you..loser.." Saren mocked again walking calmly twords Toan.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:58 pm
(Lol nothing much)
"Hm a fight seems fun so..." Zar grabed a soccer ball from his back pack and sets it on the ground. "For me next trick some 1 will get hurt." Zar kciks the soccer ball right at toans face.  

ZarAburame

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:09 pm
((haha nice post there soccer ball you knwo i think he might pop it..he has metal claws as weapons..but yah when can i expect to see your contest?))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:13 pm
Tigerx81
((haha nice post there soccer ball you knwo i think he might pop it..he has metal claws as weapons..but yah when can i expect to see your contest?))
(no clue realy I got an idea but first I have to wait for contests to cool down then I gots to talk to grand about ti and hes on very little)  

ZarAburame

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:17 pm
((yah i notice..i think it suxs to make such a great active guild and now really be able to be apart of it..))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:23 pm
Tigerx81
((yah i notice..i think it suxs to make such a great active guild and now really be able to be apart of it..))
(lol ya and btw I gots to go to bed say ya tommorw.)  

ZarAburame

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:26 pm
((k bye Zar.))  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games