Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
$The Random Caravan$ Your Spontaneous Spam Space! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:24 pm
OMG!!!

Ok, looking at this tarot again after finding out that my g/f MIGHT be pregnant... Let's take a look at Card #3: The Star. As stated near the end of my last VERY long post, card 3 is the "Results of your actions". Well, as defined in the book, "The Star indicates creation, birth, or a happy event." (It gives a whole page of definition, including the positive and negative aspects of each card... except it says this card has no negative qualities), but this was what it said for if it were to show up in your draw. Creepy, right?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:10 pm
Not so much creepy and revealing... then agian, I'm not creeped out much unless it's gruesome or a spider. sweatdrop

@ Christo: You're never take me alive! ninja  

Jameta
Captain

FireonYce
Vice Captain

Jeering Lunatic

14,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:02 am
Atma311
OMG!!!

Ok, looking at this tarot again after finding out that my g/f MIGHT be pregnant... Let's take a look at Card #3: The Star. As stated near the end of my last VERY long post, card 3 is the "Results of your actions". Well, as defined in the book, "The Star indicates creation, birth, or a happy event." (It gives a whole page of definition, including the positive and negative aspects of each card... except it says this card has no negative qualities), but this was what it said for if it were to show up in your draw. Creepy, right?

what does cad thre represent.

i believe if you did the cross card three is goals? its different for egyptian tarot but ill tell you what the star means to me. Whenever the start pops to me its several different things. its compassion and love. The star itself represents hope for the better. like when you look at the starts outside you make a wish, the star can also be a card to show that a wish could be coming true. Im general its basically a card to keep the hope. it could indicate pregnancy but not very likley, this is why we don't do readings on ourselves to often, it creates craziness. sweatdrop

The cards that seriously would point to pregnancy would be the empress and and maybe the page of cups, the empress is the sure fire pregnancy card though. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:03 am
Jameta
Not so much creepy and revealing... then agian, I'm not creeped out much unless it's gruesome or a spider. sweatdrop

* launches net* Hey mah we got us suppa'. Ill put it in dah cage till ya wanna fri' it up.  

FireonYce
Vice Captain

Jeering Lunatic

14,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:04 am
Christo Minaverus
Jameta

* launches net* Hey mah we got us suppa'. Ill put it in dah cage till ya wanna fri' it up.
*screeches like a Harpie* scream  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:20 am
K, I got so bored that I did a little something, you know if you saw before the renovation that I didn't understand wth Pwn was/is: well someone, Jameta, suggested it may have been the change in number value.
pwn: Number value
7+5+5= 1+7= 8. eight is a number of power and The God.
Own: number value
6+5+5= 1+6= 7. seven is a mystical and much more powerful number...

other words: Witch=9 The Goddess, the completion of the cycle.
Danish Heks(witch)=7 the number of planets the ancients knew. a number of spirit, and the chakras, number of planes of existance.
Power=5 The senses; the pentagram; the elements plus akasha; a Goddess number. The number five is the number of man. It represents the five senses of sight, sound, smell, taste & touch; the five fingers of the human hand, & the five appendages.

personally I think pwn came from a typo some morron made and thought it was "cool" but now I had and excuse for doing numerology  

Rakei

x__CrimsonRegret

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:17 pm
Atma311
OMG!!!

Now, tarot is not my best ability, but I'm good at looking at things from odd angles.

Now, you said card three was "Results of your actions" and indicates "Creation, Birth, or a Happy Event". Now, since everything Tarot is there for a reason I can find a reason why she may not be pregnant:

Creation, Birth, and a Happy Event are basically conceived as the same thing, correct? Well, why have those three seperate terms, when Birth covers all 3. Well, creation isn't necessarily a birth. Birth is perceived as something being synthesized from something else, whereas as "creations" are often seen as coming from no where.

Now, Birth is generally a happy event, correct? Even if they pregnancy is unplanned, after a few months you can hardly wait to see the little bundle of joy (who in 15 years is going to piss you off more than anyone). But since everything is in Tarot for a reason, there's something that's keeping a 'Happy Event' from being perceived as "Birth" correct? Perhaps this "happy event" is actually you finding out she's pregnant. Now for the "Result of your actions" part. Yes, at first you may think you're being "punished" for having fornicated. However, look at what you've been through. Is it at all possible that the stress you've put yourself through is actually the "result of your actions" and NOT pregnancy?

But that's just my views on it. Whether they're right or wrong is beyond me.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:24 pm
Atma311
OMG!!!

You know she might not be pregnant at all, and you just influenced the Tarot by hoping so strongly that she is. It happens when you try to make something happen and you really want it to you stop being a tool and influences the tool your using yourself.

Did that even make sense? I don't think so but I need sleep... its like 11:30 pm and I have to wake up in the morning...  

Rakei

x__CrimsonRegret

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:56 pm
Just wondering, I'm looking into the branch of Eclectic Paganism.. if anyone can give me some URLs or Book names I'd love you forever heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:00 pm
FabledAddiction
Just wondering, I'm looking into the branch of Eclectic Paganism.. if anyone can give me some URLs or Book names I'd love you forever heart
Isn't Electic just your own form? Therefore, you'd need to look at the practices/pantheons that interest you. Check outEncyclopedia Mythica and God Checker for detailed, general information.

Mr. Google may have something, too, if you whisper the secret words, "paganism" or "pagan".  

Jameta
Captain

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:07 pm
whee Check out Heathen Sent! I don't knwo what the actual comic is like, but the artwork in the gallery is sweet. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:09 pm
*lights a turkey on fire and sends it into a room where it kills three goblins* Well... this IS the RANDOM CARAVAN, so I figured... do something random... I'll go away now.  

Lord Darc

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:15 pm
Lord Darc
*lights a turkey on fire and sends it into a room where it kills three goblins* Well... this IS the RANDOM CARAVAN, so I figured... do something random... I'll go away now.
*glomps and pecks at his head*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:18 pm
Why must you always torture me in front of people?!  

Lord Darc

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:48 pm
Lord Darc
Why must you always torture me in front of people?!
It's fun? sweatdrop  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games