Are you a christian? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

justinetsab

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:11 am
azn_knight367
LoLz really? hahahah pssh well, in Final Fantasy VII there was a group called SOLDIER that Cloud, Zack, and Sephiroth were part of XP

Ahahahah DORK. X) Of course Gummy would know :]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:12 am
azn_knight367
o0dle
Akatsuki Vash
lol it does sound like osmethin from final fantasy

I knowww! :] Likeee Gummy says 'great minds think alike!' ;D

LoLz now you're copying me?D: LoLz hahahah j/k ;] (but you didn't quote off of my post, I see how it is....Lolz j,k j,k seriously j,k>.<;; )

Pfft. Well, you didn't quote mines either X) Crazy.

justinetsab

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:10 pm
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle
Akatsuki Vash

LoLz now you're copying me?D: LoLz hahahah j/k ;] (but you didn't quote off of my post, I see how it is....Lolz j,k j,k seriously j,k>.<;; )

hah hah well, there was nothing to say about yours XP hahahah sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:05 pm
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle
Akatsuki Vash

Dang be that way ahhaaa. You're supposed to find something. No more great mind for you! X)

justinetsab

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:28 pm
o0dle
azn_knight367
LoLz really? hahahah pssh well, in Final Fantasy VII there was a group called SOLDIER that Cloud, Zack, and Sephiroth were part of XP

Ahahahah DORK. X) Of course Gummy would know :]

hahahah XP Yeap biggrin LoLz dork=cute so I'm fine XP hahahah  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:29 pm
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle
Akatsuki Vash

Dang be that way ahhaaa. You're supposed to find something. No more great mind for you! X)

ah hah I'm sorry>.<;; but then...hah hah fine I thought of something XD watch, I'll get a great mind again XD  

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:31 pm
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367
hah hah ah, well, Unseen Belief is a Christian Hmong rap group and one of their songs was called "Yexus Soldier" >.<;;

Ahahah cute. My cousin put her name as that on Myspace.. Probably where she got it from X) What a dork.

hahahah cute? hah hah Oh, and I know them in real life too XD LoLz she did? hah ahh

Yeah :} Ahah that's cool ;D

Yeahhhhh. ;]

Yeap, I guess it's cool XD but I don't think they would remember me>.<;; I think I use to go to church with some of the original members, or I use to go there before they went there>.<;;  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:49 pm
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367
hah hah ah, well, Unseen Belief is a Christian Hmong rap group and one of their songs was called "Yexus Soldier" >.<;;

Ahahah cute. My cousin put her name as that on Myspace.. Probably where she got it from X) What a dork.

hahahah cute? hah hah Oh, and I know them in real life too XD LoLz she did? hah ahh

Yeahhhhh. ;]

Yeap, I guess it's cool XD but I don't think they would remember me>.<;; I think I use to go to church with some of the original members, or I use to go there before they went there>.<;;

Ahahaaa.. Sounds fun X) Sometimes we go over to Caelin's house and hear her dad rehearse cause he's in one of those bands, too ;p

justinetsab

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:40 pm
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367

Yeahhhhh. ;]

Ahahaaa.. Sounds fun X) Sometimes we go over to Caelin's house and hear her dad rehearse cause he's in one of those bands, too ;p

hah hah yeah XD I remember once we visited our uncle and he asked us if we knew Unseen Belief because they were from Portland and surprisingly that's the first we heard about the band>.<;;
Oh really? hah hah nice XD my friend's parents lead worship at our church biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:18 pm
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367

Yeahhhhh. ;]

hah hah yeah XD I remember once we visited our uncle and he asked us if we knew Unseen Belief because they were from Portland and surprisingly that's the first we heard about the band>.<;;
Oh really? hah hah nice XD my friend's parents lead worship at our church biggrin

Ooh cool :]

Ahah niceee. I'm going to miss my old church. We had our own band and everything, too D: It was cool.

justinetsab

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:19 pm
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367

Yeahhhhh. ;]

Ahah niceee. I'm going to miss my old church. We had our own band and everything, too D: It was cool.

Yeap :]
Oh really? our church doesn't have a band XP my friends and I were thinking about making a band, but it wasn't very well organized>.<;; and we don't have an adult to help us so it kinda fell apart sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:06 pm
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367

Oh really? our church doesn't have a band XP my friends and I were thinking about making a band, but it wasn't very well organized>.<;; and we don't have an adult to help us so it kinda fell apart sweatdrop

Ahaahaha you should make one :} :]!!!

Hmm, well we had a lot of people @ the church so they always had lots of stuff organized. It was nice ahah X)

justinetsab

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:17 pm
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367

Hmm, well we had a lot of people @ the church so they always had lots of stuff organized. It was nice ahah X)

Yeah...but we're all like teenagers>.<;; and there's like not a lot of us>.<;;
hah hah cool. Like almost all of us can play guitar>.< but we split it up so one person plays electric, acoustic, bass, piano/keyboard, vocalist. But now we need a drummer D:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:51 pm
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367

hah hah cool. Like almost all of us can play guitar>.< but we split it up so one person plays electric, acoustic, bass, piano/keyboard, vocalist. But now we need a drummer D:

HMM. Well, you don't always need a drummer in a band ;}

justinetsab

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:52 pm
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367

HMM. Well, you don't always need a drummer in a band ;}

yeah, that's true...but it sounds better>.<  
Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas