Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Scars~[looking] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eruditus

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:45 am
He recoignized both songs, suprisingly, but didin't remember where the first one was from. When she was finished there was a moments silence. Dan wasn't familiar with the slow clap, so he obnoxiously rose to his feet and clapped gayly. "WOOOOO!! THAT'S WHAT I'MM TALLKIN' 'BOUTTT.", he shouted, half-laughing.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:59 am
Amanda rolled her eyes and almost slapped her forhead. She stayed quiet. The guy in the black suit had actually stopped the recording session before he clapped. THe guy rolled his eyes and came over the intercome. She couldnt hear anything if he didn't "Your done." She got up taking her stuff and walking out the door.  

kissmel8atnight

Eruditus

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:10 am
His voice trailed, realizing no one had really just shown as much as enthusiasm as him. Still, he jogged over to her and nodded his head crazily. "Dude you ROCKKKKKKKK.", he whispered in a high voice, unable to contain himself, walking beside her.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:57 pm
"Not really.." she muttered. When they got to the elevator her stomach grumbled. She was so...whats the word emo. She rolled her eyes to herself.She needed to stop moping. "how bout we go grab somthin to eat?"  

kissmel8atnight

Eruditus

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:45 pm
His face lit up and ge looked at her. "Are you asking me out on a date??", he teased, smiling at her. Before she could respond, he continued with, "I accept!", he said elegantly, smirking.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:55 pm
Amanda rolled her eyes. She waited for the elevator to stop. She got out and started walking through the front doors with him. "I highly doubt that a burger and fries on the run is a date" she rolled her eys again.  

kissmel8atnight

Eruditus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:15 pm
He tilted his head indifferently, strolling beside her. "Mm, no, it's not fine cuisine... but a DATE nonetheless. I KNOW A DATE when I HEAR one. I thought you'd NEVER ask!", he joked, but he wasn't technically joking. He didin't want to come on too strongly, but he intentially hinted from time to time that he had a crush on her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:31 pm
Amanda shrugged "whaaaatever" she said unemotioally. She hasnt dated in..well we'll leave it at that. She knew what she needed and wanted. She always had authority issues cuz noone could handle her. But when guys did..she thought it was hott. She rolled her eyes and started taking her blouse off. She hated blouses. She had a halter top undernieth.  

kissmel8atnight

Eruditus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:40 pm
His eyes widened a bit and he looked away after glancing at her chest. He was able to control himself, but it was still a little hard. "Want me to carry that for you?", he asked, noticing her with her blouse off. "I'll wear it.", he joked.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:53 am
She rolled her eyes "Naw I got it.." she stuffed it in her purse and pulled out another shirt and slipped it on.  

kissmel8atnight

Eruditus

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:34 pm
He was still phsyched about her performance, but knew she didin't really seem to be interested in his gay enthusiasm, so he held it back. For a bit. "So, where are you takin' me for our honeymoon?", he teased, as if it was obvious they were going to get married or something pretty soon, since he insisted that she was taking him on a date.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:02 pm
Amanda rolled her eyes and fixed her shirt. She chuckled lightly "Mcdonalds or burger king"  

kissmel8atnight

Eruditus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:00 pm
He made a wierd face. It was a sort of a pout, as if he were indifferent on the decision, to hide a frown. He wasn't a big fan of either. He had money, plenty, and had really thought about asking her out to dinner at a nice resturant or something, but hadn't grown the balls just yet. Maybe now was a good time, he didn't know. Once he realized he was being silent for a few moments, all that escaped his lips was, "-..Uhmm.."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:50 pm
Amanda chuckled. She didn't think about where she wanted to go. Just as long as there was food. "You can pick for all I care..i just dont have a bank in my purse.." she chuckled "I just want some food"  

kissmel8atnight

Eruditus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:00 am
"WELLL ALLLLLLLLLLLLLRighty thenn. I, on the other hand, DOOO.. We're goin' to the Bus Stop Cafe.", he said bluntly, and started walking in that direction. It was a neat cafe with all organic food and a pretty good atmosphere, despite how most of the people who went there seemed to be 13 and 14 year olds.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff