Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Dstdnt - Tamer Profile Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Title Digimon do you hope to acquire?
  {Chaos General}
  {Dark Master}
  {Death General}
  {Demon Lord}
  {Deva}
  {Great Angel}
  {Great Dragon}
  {Legendary Warrior}
  {Olympus Twelve}
  {Royal Knight}
View Results

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:19 pm
Dstdnt
Darkfire Karan
Dstdnt
Darkfire Karan
Dstdnt

Indeed, yet it is my first Demon Lord Digimon lol 3nodding cool Also~ in the RP, your Digimon have been scanned, so we'll see what shall form from the Digimon that have been scanned thus far. ;3 cool sweatdrop ^-^

scanned?

You didn't scan Lilithmon because I never used her yet

As well as Leviamon

Yep. cool Your 2 Demon Lord Digimon, Belphemon and Daemon have been scanned, and so were 2 of Tamake's, and as well as Shadow of Miracle's Leviamon, so it's not necessary for your Leviamon to be scanned. 3nodding Something great shall come though in the RP from it, along with the Great Angel Seraphimon data my Seraphimon absorbed, as did my Digivice scanned the evil remnants of the virus Dominimon. ;3 cool

: P I don't know whats going on but ok : P

I'll just say though that when this goes into action you might want to hope I don't get a Metal Garurumon and a Ranamon by then O_o

(I have found a legit crazy battle style that might actually work O_o)

xD Ranamon is on it's way, potentially, and still, even if the battle style is quite powerful, it'll be hard to compare with what I have in store lol. It's not that I was planning on attacking any random Tamer either, it will most likely have an effect on many of the Tamer's story lines, eventually. ninja

I am trying to make an Amaterasu fighting style. : P Metal Garurumon is a big need for this.

Anf I hope your not saying that your Barbamon is gonna be super powered now. O_o  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:55 pm
Hmmm... I wonder if any of my digimon were scanned...  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:32 am
Cant scan in mine! They remain pure.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:30 am
Dstdnt
Unitas Persona
I have funny feeling it's about data scanning of digimon like in the series Liger

Hi Unitas! 8D It's similar~ all I can say for now. wink ninja
Guilmon: Welcome to D's Tamer Profile!

hey D, sounds good the by the sounds of things

Guilmon: waves to D and Gulimon
Veemon: waves to D and Gulimon  

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:51 pm
Zadok the 28th

All data is technically able to be scanned, including Digimon, but the scanning in no way affects the Digimon that are scanned, but rather simply, similar to a radio, pick up information through waves, along those lines~?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:58 pm
Dstdnt
Zadok the 28th

All data is technically able to be scanned, including Digimon, but the scanning in no way affects the Digimon that are scanned, but rather simply, similar to a radio, pick up information through waves, along those lines~?
Ah, but it would be impossible for you to know anything about my digimon as even I know not of them. And on top of that, you have never met my character, no one but liger has had that privilege. and, due to the way I keep them, the odds of scanning them in a new way is quite absurd. Granted with the proper explanation, I would be willing to listen.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:11 pm
Zadok the 28th
Dstdnt
Zadok the 28th

Ah, but it would be impossible for you to know anything about my digimon as even I know not of them. And on top of that, you have never met my character, no one but liger has had that privilege. and, due to the way I keep them, the odds of scanning them in a new way is quite absurd. Granted with the proper explanation, I would be willing to listen.

xd Indeed, since both haven't met, and also due to the figure mainly scanning Demon Lord Digimon at the present moment too, and D also does prefer to have his Digimon within his Digivice, but if the off chance that it would be required for a Digimon to be scanned that you possess, for now the information that is scanned, it is viable to say that is similar to Digimon Tamers and Frontier in those terms of manner, so normally it would require to be encountered simply anywhere outside in of a Digivice? 3nodding ^-^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:16 pm
Dstdnt
Zadok the 28th
Dstdnt
Zadok the 28th

xd Indeed, since both haven't met, and also due to the figure mainly scanning Demon Lord Digimon at the present moment too, and D also does prefer to have his Digimon within his Digivice, but if the off chance that it would be required for a Digimon to be scanned that you possess, for now the information that is scanned, it is viable to say that is similar to Digimon Tamers and Frontier in those terms of manner, so normally it would require to be encountered simply anywhere outside in of a Digivice? 3nodding ^-^
You can scan my digimon, but you shall never truly own them as I do, Making them slaves to your every command as you destroy all onslaughts of enemies that quest to end your terrible reign. That privileged is all mine.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:19 am
Zadok the 28th
Dstdnt
Zadok the 28th
Dstdnt
Zadok the 28th

You can scan my digimon, but you shall never truly own them as I do, Making them slaves to your every command as you destroy all onslaughts of enemies that quest to end your terrible reign. That privileged is all mine.

Sounds like fun. cool XD My scanning is about the same as the previous seasons of Digimon, with only minor upgrades that will be prominent once the first set of Digimon have been completely scanned, and then from that point it shall increase to having more usages as well, however it will not have the ability to take control of other's Digimon, but something similar, only for a minor part, but still not exact as to what your character can do. ^-^  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:16 am
Dstdnt

You know that one of the places you placed an egg at is locked so I no can post there  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:46 pm
ultimatemk
Dstdnt

You know that one of the places you placed an egg at is locked so I no can post there

Sorry about that. sweatdrop I didn't see that Poca's profile was locked. sweatdrop ^-^ Well~ at least you found all 8~ and congratulations! ^-^  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:18 pm
Unitas Persona
Dstdnt
Unitas Persona
I have funny feeling it's about data scanning of digimon like in the series Liger

Thank you lol 3nodding sweatdrop I'll really need to be able to pick up a lot from where my character was, but still shall everything thus far remain intact. 3nodding How was your New Year? =D ^-^

Sorry that it took so long for me to reply sweatdrop I did post a reply but somehow it came in an edit of your post. sweatdrop

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 4:45 am
Dstdnt
Unitas Persona
Dstdnt
Unitas Persona

Thank you lol 3nodding sweatdrop I'll really need to be able to pick up a lot from where my character was, but still shall everything thus far remain intact. 3nodding How was your New Year? =D ^-^

Sorry that it took so long for me to reply sweatdrop I did post a reply but somehow it came in an edit of your post. sweatdrop

ah thats ok D, still I should really do the same aswell with picking up where I last left up might start tomorrow when I get a chance  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:34 am
Unitas Persona
Dstdnt
Unitas Persona
Dstdnt
Unitas Persona

ah thats ok D, still I should really do the same aswell with picking up where I last left up might start tomorrow when I get a chance

Same as well lol sweatdrop I'm still thinking of where should I go to next in the RP~ perhaps I'll meet you there lol =D ^-^ I'm also hoping to hold an RP Event later this month as well. sweatdrop ^-^  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 11:16 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Hmmm... I wonder if any of my digimon were scanned...

Perhaps, perhaps not. ninja xD sweatdrop Also sorry for talking so long to reply as well. XD sweatdrop As of yet I don't believe that your Digimon have been though. sweatdrop ^-^  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff