Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Inky Pages (TeHsChNoZbErRy Here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:32 am
Allison nodded softly. "Yeah, that'll probably be best." She bit her lip gently. "And they're in the same school as us but just in a different wing so she'll be able to find us if needed." She smiled. "No worries."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:06 am
'Yeah," he nodded, "Okay." He smiled at her. "Thanks."  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:10 am
Allison shrugged. "It's not a big deal." She said softly, smiling brightly. The doorbell ran and Allison went over to see who it was. It was Lilly. Allison rolled her eyes. "Seriously Lilly... You could've waited." She sighed as Lilly came in. "No I couldn't" She protested. "I had to see him for myself." She said with a nod. She walked into the living room and gaped at Conan. "You weren't kidding... He is cute!" She squealed. Allison rolled her eyes. "Hi!" Lilly said softly, holding out her hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:15 am
Conan smiled, shaking her hand. "Nice to meet you Lilly," he said, regaining that accent he had used, "I've heard a lot about yeh," he grinned charmingly.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:19 am
Lilly swooned. "He has an accent! I think I'm inlove." Allison stood back, green with jealousy. She sighed and rolled her eyes. "That's enough Lilly... Don't freak him out." She shook her head softly, leaning against the wall as Lilly oogled over him  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:22 am
Conan smiled, "I'm Conan," he said to Lilly, bowing a bit.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:31 am
Lilly screeched. "I'm Lilly." She managed as she giggled at his cuteness. Allison rolled her eyes and left, not wanting to lose her temper or something. Lilly was beautiful... and right now Allison was jealous.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:32 am
"I know," he said simply, stepping back. "Alli?" he looked at Allison, "Somethin' wrong?"  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:40 pm
Allison shook her head. "Nope." She said with a frown. "Just letting Lilly live out a fantasy." She rolled her eyes and sighed heavily. Lilly skipped over and linked her arm with Conan's. "Tell me about yourself." She said cutely, dragging him over to the couch, pulling him down beside her.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:42 pm
"Well, I come from Ireland," he smiled, looking at Allison out of the corner of his eye. "And I just got here last night," he said, looking at Lilly.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:44 pm
Lilly nodded her head intently, hanging off every word he spoke. She smiled and twirled a piece of golden hair around her finger. She is such a flirt. Allison thought as she walked into the kitchen, and took another cookie out, nibbling on it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:45 pm
He continued to tell her about his experiences in 'Ireland', then paused, "What about you?" he asked sweetly.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:49 pm
Lilly shrugged and tossed her hair over her shoulder. "I'm not that interesting." She said with a sigh. "Besides, I want to hear all about you! So..." She blushed a bit. "Are you interested in someone in Ireland?" She asked  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:50 pm
He shook his head, "No, I'm not..." he paused, "Why do you ask?"  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:55 pm
Lilly shrugged. "Just wondering... Maybe we could go out sometime." She smiled brilliantly and blushed a soft pink that looked very cute on her. Allison stood over in the kitchen making fake cough noises. She sighed and leaned against the counter as her best friend hit on Conan.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff