Reply The Vampire Castle
~The Bath House~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soma Taber

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:19 am
*(bruised in places he's not proud of), sits down nice and slow and exhales loudly* "ah, that hit's the spot"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:10 pm
Soma Taber
*(bruised in places he's not proud of), sits down nice and slow and exhales loudly* "ah, that hit's the spot"

*sighs* tell me about it  

BaylieJae OpenEyes

Soma Taber

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:38 am
" Man, I've been need'n this, am so tired, remind me to never sleep in a cave again"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:29 pm
Cave? Why have you been sleeping in a cave Although I am not one to talk I have been sleeping in a cemetery*leans head back and growls* damned rocks  

BaylieJae OpenEyes

Soma Taber

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:47 am
Long story short, I got tired, there was a cave, but not a very mossy one though, if it was mossy, I'd have somthin to sleep on but I got what I got, sharp rocks if you get my drift, oww sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:17 pm
*blushes and softly laughs* I get the point well other than that,may I ask what are you looking for?  

BaylieJae OpenEyes

Caitlin-Cormier

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:17 pm
sits on the floor looking at my feet thinking

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:04 am
A way to remember who I am I guess... stare  

Soma Taber

BaylieJae OpenEyes

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:20 pm
Soma Taber
A way to remember who I am I guess... stare

How did you loose it?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:25 am
I can't remember, I think I died, but I can't remember any thing more than that, that was about 13 years ago, I remember drowning, now that burns the lungs, man, I tell ya, now that hurt pirate but that's all I can remember, so I've been searching for something to remind me of who I am cry  

Soma Taber

BaylieJae OpenEyes

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:58 pm
Soma Taber
I can't remember, I think I died, but I can't remember any thing more than that, that was about 13 years ago, I remember drowning, now that burns the lungs, man, I tell ya, now that hurt pirate but that's all I can remember, so I've been searching for something to remind me of who I am cry

did you ever look for were you where born?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:42 am
Yeah, but every time I think I have something, it just turns out to be nothing, I can't get a lucky break.  

Soma Taber

Mein Herz des Goldes

Eloquent Sex Symbol

13,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:01 pm
Selendrile walked through the steam, seemingly out of nowhere. She saw others, and turned to go somewhere to avoid them. She preferred seclusion to company. When she found an empty bath that was the right distance away from them, she stepped into it, using the towel to shield herself from watchful eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:51 pm
"I think I may need a bath to re-think everything." Alice said, wrapping her towel around herself. But she didn't want to use the 'Regualr' bathes, instead, Alice walked to the staircase, and went to the beautiful springs, where she lurked in the moonlight. Alice drifted into thought, and seeped more deeply into the hot, steaming water. She suddenly remembered to check her thirst. Alice took a deep breath, and with a swift movement of the blade she had taken from the kitchen, slit her wrist neatly, and carefully. The blood was a dark, lovely red, and Alice dipped her finger into the pool of Ruby nectar.
"Allright." She says, licking her bloody finger, and laughing.

rockergirlygirl

Evil Wicked Sin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:01 pm
Walks in with a towel on and looks at the ground, trying not to stare at the people in there, and takes a place in an empty corner ,then sits down on a stool thts stuck to the ground  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff