Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Destiny of a the Dream/ The Kage's Wish: A joined RP. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:04 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Kenji didn't answer. he didn't know what to say. Another lapse? Kenji asked himself. He still gazed at Ifuuki, awaiting some other dark story. He even now wonders why he is with her...

Ifuuki chuckled. "No? I'll remind you then." The raven hopped down and began to search the area for bugs. "I brought in a wouldn't raven once. You helped me hide it and take care of it. You know our clan hates them. But you helped me anyway. It was getting better, especially when it started to eat again. But when I came home that day... (mumble) ...Father...he had nailed him to my door..."

Kenji's eyes widened in horror. What the? he exclamated in his mind.
I know Kenji, it's pure madness... said Rai.

Kenji remained silent, daring to venture forward, wnating to know more...

Ifuuki mumbled a bit more then fell silent. The raven flew off, startled by some thing.
"You look familiar....." A voice said from above...

Kenji's head snapped up and he saw someone he didn't expect to see -  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:21 pm
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Kenji didn't answer. he didn't know what to say. Another lapse? Kenji asked himself. He still gazed at Ifuuki, awaiting some other dark story. He even now wonders why he is with her...

Ifuuki chuckled. "No? I'll remind you then." The raven hopped down and began to search the area for bugs. "I brought in a wouldn't raven once. You helped me hide it and take care of it. You know our clan hates them. But you helped me anyway. It was getting better, especially when it started to eat again. But when I came home that day... (mumble) ...Father...he had nailed him to my door..."

Kenji's eyes widened in horror. What the? he exclamated in his mind.
I know Kenji, it's pure madness... said Rai.

Kenji remained silent, daring to venture forward, wnating to know more...

Ifuuki mumbled a bit more then fell silent. The raven flew off, startled by some thing.
"You look familiar....." A voice said from above...

Kenji's head snapped up and he saw someone he didn't expect to see -

Muuga landed in front of Kenji in a burst of leaves. He made no attempt to attack though, he seemed curious. "Where do I know you from? Perhapssss I met you asss a child?" His face could not be seen in the shadow of his grass hat, but his snake-like eyes shone like twin beacons.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:38 pm
Kenji didn't answer. He nudged Ifuuki, and then he slowly stood up and looked at the menacing eyes. "Muuga..." Kenji said to himself. Rai, didn't you sense this guy?
No Kenji, I didn't know he was around...
Oh man...

Kenji was about to draw a kunai, but thought against it...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:02 pm
Ryuujin Toshiro
Kenji didn't answer. He nudged Ifuuki, and then he slowly stood up and looked at the menacing eyes. "Muuga..." Kenji said to himself. Rai, didn't you sense this guy?
Oh man...

Muuga saw Ifuuki and snarled. "YOU b***h!!!" He lunged at her.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:07 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Oh man...

Kenji managed to grab Muugs'a hand... his strength is unbelievable...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:20 pm
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Oh man...

Muuga's eyes flashed and he threw Kenji at a tree. His rationality gone, only his inate animal sense was left.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:31 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Oh man...

Muuga's eyes flashed and he threw Kenji at a tree. His rationality gone, only his inate animal sense was left.

Kenji, felt pain shoot through his spine. But he got up. He's mad... he flickered, appearing right next to Muuga and punched him hard...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:39 pm
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Oh man...

Kenji, felt pain shoot through his spine. But he got up. He's mad... he flickered, appearing right next to Muuga and punched him hard...

Muuga's rubber flesh gave under the punch, and reformed leaving him unhurt. He took a huge hand and grabbed Kenji by the head, slamming him into the ground.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:47 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Oh man...

Muuga's rubber flesh gave under the punch, and reformed leaving him unhurt. He took a huge hand and grabbed Kenji by the head, slamming him into the ground.
With Muuga's hand still holding onto his face, Kenji held Muuga's arm in his hands and then he let the chakra collect into his hands. Then when he had enough, he converted the chakra into Fire.

He held Muuga's arm tight, and let the flame burn into his rubbery flesh...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:50 pm
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

With Muuga's hand still holding onto his face, Kenji held Muuga's arm in his hands and then he let the chakra collect into his hands. Then when he had enough, he converted the chakra into Fire.

Muuga howled like a being possessed. Releasing Kenji, he bounded off into the forest.
"Whh-what was that??" Ifuuki asked. She was trembling. She was obviously terrified out of her mind. Tears streamed down her face.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:53 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

Muuga howled like a being possessed. Releasing Kenji, he bounded off into the forest.
"Whh-what was that??" Ifuuki asked. She was trembling. She was obviously terrified out of her mind. Tears streamed down her face.

Kenji tried to get up, but the pain was intense. He looked back, wanting to check on Ifuuki. She's not hurt, but it seems like she got mentally disturbed. "He got up, limped over and sat next to her. "Are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:57 pm
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

Kenji tried to get up, but the pain was intense. He looked back, wanting to check on Ifuuki. She's not hurt, but it seems like she got mentally disturbed. "He got up, limped over and sat next to her. "Are you ok?"

She leaned on him and buried her face into his chest. She continued to tremble. "I'm so scared. I don't know what's going on! Tell me what's going on!" she pleaded.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:45 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

She leaned on him and buried her face into his chest. She continued to tremble. "I'm so scared. I don't know what's going on! Tell me what's going on!" she pleaded.

Kenji wanted to tell her, but he feels that it will cause her more pain. "I...I.. Can't... it's too much for you to handle." He wrapped his arms around her, hugging her close, and trying to comfort, trying to stop her from crying.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:00 pm
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

Kenji wanted to tell her, but he feels that it will cause her more pain. "I...I.. Can't... it's too much for you to handle." He wrapped his arms around her, hugging her close, and trying to comfort, trying to stop her from crying.

"At least tell me your name! Or mine! Please!" she sobbed. She seemed quite shaken up.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:59 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

"At least tell me your name! Or mine! Please!" she sobbed. She seemed quite shaken up.

"Kenji... Uchiha Kenji. And you are Ifuuki..."  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games