Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Revamped! Tero's Lion Plot Search- Everything under the sun Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:06 pm
Still have a tag for you in our rp. X3  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:51 pm
Did you still wanna backdate-fling Coeur with Te~? He's got 2 completed RP's now and I'm working on getting a third one done XD  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:28 am
loveubby. heart

We need sibling RP. xD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:02 pm
I'm really sorry, Moon. ;; I'll get right on that one! <33

Po: I think with Mauja x Livius, we could try friends, and see how they RP and go from there? ;D
As for Teleza, I'm not sure that Awiti would be a good match for him. She's kinda gone bonkers. 8D He could be her friend for sure, though~

Manda: I'd still love that. xD I've yet to get her any RPs, but I'm going to get right on it. >:3

Gabbywedo. <33
And tag the one of them as cubs. D:< -points to front page of thread-  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:25 am
You Need RP!
Your SoA: Nafsiumiza,
User Image
My SoA: Hyun
What kinda RP? Friends
Future plots? I'm sure if Hyun needs help raising her cubs, Nafsi will help - she's sort of a guiding light, very kind and caring. She cares for 8(7 really) cubs herself, from Mauja's flings and her own cubs, and she wouldn't mind helping another in need.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:57 am
Sea: I'd love that! 8D
Except I think it'd have to be back-dated RP, because Hyun and her daughters are going to the Dawn Walkers and today they grew to Adols. xD
But yeah! C: If she helped out when they were cubs/juves that'd be great. <333

Tag for Moon and Pij.  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:29 pm
xDD That's fine on the Awiti front. 8] Friends might be good, though, as Teleza's kind of secluded himself from pretty much everything. o.o;
And same goes for the Livius idea. 83 Want me to start them?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:30 pm
Awesome~ Need to catch you on AIM again sometime whee

... Bonus is, if it's backdated to before he joined the demons, he probably won't mind so much her brightness. XDD Like, he'll actually be mostly nice. He was a part of the old/original demon pride (in backstory), but at the point the RP/fling will happen.... he really doesn't know or care about the demons. lulz  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:31 am
You Need RP!
Your SoA: Hetal
My SoA:Hatsya
What kinda RP? Possibly romantic? Hetal is a bit of a dominatrix she likes the hunt of getting guys and having a good time with them. I want her to find a mate (she is also meant to be the head of a pride I am attempting to get up and running Legio) She does already have a fling planned, but I am interested in a romantic encounter that doesn't necessarily lead to cubs.
Future plots? Future... maybe mates... they dont have to be in a super committed relationship, as I don't know how well it would work with her personality but it is something I want to try out.

You Need RP!
Your SoA: Kya
My SoA:Haru'sou
What kinda RP? Friends?
Future plots? Not sure we can see where it goes, they are both so young, she is a member of the newly formed Amani'kikundi Lands.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:23 pm
Ness: I'd love to try the Hatsya/Hetal. 8D It doesn't matter if it's a fling without cubs, or a casual romance, it sounds really interesting. <33

And for Haru and Kya, I'd love to have pup RP. :> He needs puppy friends~

PopopopopopoI'dlovethat. lD

Manda: Yeah. xD;
And that's great! 8D If after (well, now) that he finds out, if there are any dark ones, he's welcome to take them~ :3  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:41 pm
Caio grew, Phle grew, Koit added, Orco added. xD <33
Not much tagging going on, midterms are starting this week.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:46 pm
I've never done this before... XD Even though I have a few SoA I'm pretty much a newbie because I haven't RPed much. I'd like to change that, though... <3

You Need RP!
User Image
Your SoA: Sphinx
My SoA: Hyundur'ton
What kinda RP? Casual/Friend
Future plots? Meet again, friendship, possible future mate?  

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:14 am
:0! He's really cute handsome! Horus is too. <3
I'd love some DW RP! 8DD
And Hyun'd love a mate. >:3  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:18 pm
I'd be happy to RP with you. X3 I will warn that I might be slow with replies; a horrible habit I'm still trying to break, but you're welcome to prod me.

That said, it is up to you if it's guild RP, PM RP or over IM. I have AIM (Hitsu Chan), MSN (hitsuzen@live.com) and YIM (Daughter_of_Dynast) if you are interested in those. =3  

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games