Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand Archives
Falthor: Tale of the Twin Shadows Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:20 pm
Joa Boo returned to the Emperor as he called for his leaders. The Elite guard assembled in the massive thrown room and waited for the Emperor to awake.

When they where all accounted for the Emperor joined them in the room from on top of his thrown with the most peculiar smile. His face lifted higher now, as though he looked at himself within a new genius light.

"My Elite guard. The Time has come to finish off the ninja clans. Koga has moved out and they shall return. I know the hearts of my fighters and they will return. Now that we know where the rest of the ninja clans reside, we can go and chase them out of their hole and kill every last one of them. My men, go and concur." The Emperor announced loudly so all could hear. With his final words they al moved into their armoring up areas and suited for a large scale battle to unload.

Latter that night the many armies of Elite Guard set out on horseback towards the hills populated with the gross ninjas.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:25 pm
((am i going along or am i stuck back at the city?)  

Dugage

Zero Salfos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:52 pm
Fenrir and the remainders of clan sprang into action as the guard rode forth. the mighty wolf took the lead scaring some of the men and horses. the ninja's that where amassed began for battle as the traps were going off picking some of the guards off. Fenrir bashed through the barred door without any sweat. thats when the battle began.

Salfos appeared behind an elite guard and threw the weapon into a c***k in his armor. Salfos yanked the chain and as the guard came flying back Salfos jumped up and threw the other end into the guards throat, while removing the one in the guards back Salfos flung the man at another guard. He then shot an impulse attack splitting a wolf in half. the creature screamed in pain as the dark orbs flew by. Fenrir attack some of the ninja biting some of them in half. He then clawed at one ninja tearing his gut open and letting the intestines pour out. Masu took a sniping postion and began blasting through the heads of some Salnai ninja. smiling an evil smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:29 pm
isao ran next to salfo and put up a barrier. "ok um so what should i do to help?" she asked holding the barrier  

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

excaliburace

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:53 pm
((Ace doesn't have any magical weapons.....just badass ones. For the purposes of this thread, Ace just has Excalibur(it's just a normal longsword). By the way, this post is going to be from Zalrin's perspective only. I'm going to post about this battle from Ace's perspective, but not tonight, I'm too tired.))

((Completely edited the entire end of this post.))

The sound of screams awoke Zalrin. He sprang from the bed, ran to the weapon's rack on the wall, grabbed his gunblade(that's right....a gunblade) and ran out the door. Death ran rampant in the town square. The ground was stained red with blood. It was ruthless, merciless killing.

So much death.

Zalrin noticed a royal guard charging at him with a spear. With a laugh, Zalirn pounced on the top of the spear and sprang up into the air. He flung a wave of fire at a group of Koga ninja. As he came back to earth, he brought his gunblade down through the back of the royal guard. He spun to his left, bringing the hilt of the blade up across the chest of another royal guard. A wolf tackled him to the ground, clawing at him frantically. It bit at him, it's massive teeth inches from his face. He shoved his blade through it's lungs, and set the blade aflame. The wolf whimpered in pain and sighed in death.

Zalrin chucked the dead wolf off of him and pushed himself off of the ground. Where the hell is Ace? He parried a blow to the waist, countering with a sweep kick and cutting the Koga's throat. He looked up and quickly scanned his surroundings. Salfos and Isao. Royal guard. Joa-Boo. Koga ninja. A Koga general. The ninja general stood afar, next to his massive wolf. Zalrin watched in horror as the Koga general tirelessly ended the lives of every man that charged towards him. Men with wives, daughters, sons, brothers and sisters. Men with friends. Men with the right to live. You son of a b***h.

Zalrin walked towards the Koga general, cutting through anyone in his path. He reached him shortly and pointed his gunblade towards him. "Koga!" He shouted. The Koga genreal cleaved the head off a ninja with his mighty greatsword and chucked the body aside.

"Ah, Zalrin. I've heard much about you. Your brother uttered your name as Our leader pulled his scythe from his chest." The general said, laughing maniacally. "Join him in hell!" The general lunged forward, slicing at Zalrin. Zalrin flipped over the blow slicing downward. The edge of his blade cut the side of the general's face, leaving a deep scar. He yelled in pain.

"You're going to pay for all that you've done. Your life ends tonight." Zalrin said. He swung at the general, who parried the attack. They exchanged blows for a while, neither giving an inch. Blood ran down the general's face. All around them, the huge battle raged. No one dared to interfere with their battle. It was a matter of honor. A duel between two great warriors. Zalrin blocked a blow, the edge of the scythe inches from his face. He pulled on the scythe, bringing the general near him and threw a left hook at his face, connecting with his jaw.

The general stumbled backwards and spit blood onto the ground. "Is this it? Is this all the mightiest warrior of the Tirai can offer?" He picked up a chunk of earth and flung it at Zalrin. Zalrin narrowly dodged it, but a connected with a second chunk of earth. The blow knocked him to the ground. Zalrin rolled backwards onto his feet in time to parry another blow to his side. He charged at The general, but he lowered the ground underneath Zalrin, creating a small pit. "Time to feed you to the wolves." He said menacingly. He whistled, and a pack of wolves came running, eager for more meat.

Zalrin quickly wall jumped along the sides of the pit. He flipped out of the pit, cutting the head off of a wolf as he landed. He blew apart another wolf with a fireball and set two more aflame with a pillar of fire. A wolf leaped into the air at Zalrin and he shoved his gunblade into it's mouth. It fell and slumped to the ground, dead. Zalrin turned back to face Koga. "Your tricks are over." He sent a wave of fire at the general. Then, he raised up a pillar of fire beneath the general. He followed it up with another wave of fire. The Koga general narrowly dodged the first two, but was burnt by the last wave of fire.

Zalrin charged at him, stabbing his gunblade through his stomach. "Die you b*****d." Just then, Fenrir tackled Zalrin. He struggled to get his feet as the mighty wolf clawed ferociously at him. It bit his arm deep. Zalrin screamed in agony. He punched the wolf in the face with his other hand. Fenrir didn't even flinch, instead biting deeper. Desperate, Zalrin place his hand on the wolf, and set it's entire body aflame. The wolf released it's grip , whimpering in pain. Zalrin seized the oppurtunity. He ran to the left, grabbing his gunblade and slid beneath the wolf. He shoved the blade through the wolf's heart and sent a beam of fire through his palm up at the beast's head. The wolf breathed it's last breath before slumping down to the ground. Zalrin struggled to his feet and admired his handiwork. Koga's mighty pet was dead.

Zalrin turned back towards the general, holding his arm. "Your fearsome leader's pet is dead. I'd say go tell him, but you'll be dead in less than 10 seconds."

The general laughed. "Fool! You know nothing!" He charged at Zalrin, who sidestepped, throwing a fireball at the general's face. It hit him straight on and the general grabbed his burning face in agonizing pain. Zalrin siezed the opportunity, stabbing his gunblade through the general's heart.

"Told you so." The general fell to the floor dead.

So dizzy.

Zalrin dropped to the floor, passing out from so much blood loss.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:28 am
a life force seeming to be slipping passed through the pendant on isao's neck she looked around and noticed Zalrin. doing her best to keep the barrier around salfos she ran to zalin putting a barrier over them as well. "zalrin. are you ok?" she asked him, trying to see if speaking would be a problem.  

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

excaliburace

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:27 am
((This post is in the same time frame as the one before it, but from Ace's perspective. I completely edited this one too.))

To anyone walking by, the flowing stream that hung in midair would have seemed very odd. It bent left and right, up and down; always connected at the ends. Now the small river was frozen. A floating icicle. It dropped to the ground, shattering into a million pieces. A few seconds passed, and the river had remade itself. It flew back to it's original spot before dissipating entirely. Ace brushed himself off. Fire, Water, Air and Lightning, Earth. I can manipulate all of them. He lifted his arm up, bringing a square piece of earth upward. He sat down on his makeshift chair, picking up the wind and letting it blow through his hair. His amazement was interrupted by the smoke he saw in the distance, in the direction of the clans hideout. He never ran so fast in his life.

He entered the gate, slashing at royal guards from behind. He held his free hand out, letting a bolt of electricity flow through at a group of Koga. I must say, I'm loving this. He tried to shoot electricity at a group of royal guards, but hit them with a jet of water instead. I'm gonna need to work on this. He ran forward and sliced a royal guards head off with Excalibur. He watched Zalrin fall to the floor.

"No!" He shouted. He sprinted towards him, seeing Isao do the same out of the corner of his eye. He reached Zalrin first, sliding next to him and holding his head up. "Zalrin...you're one crazy son of a b***h." Ace whispered, feeling his pulse. It was slow, but Zalrin was very much alive. He saw the bite marks and scratches all over his body. He needed to get him to a safer place so that he could heal him.

"Isao, go help Salfos, I've got him." Ace said as he slung Zalrin over his shoulder. "I'll heal him up as best I can and be back to help out." Ace said to her. He ran with him to an empty house and sat him down on the bed. He let the soothing water fuse with fire to heal Zalrin's wounds. "Stay here buddy, I'll be back."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:34 am
((Excaliburace- So umm....Zalrin isn't dead now, because apparently Koga isn't even at this battle (I missed that detail), so I'm sorry, but I'm editing this post as well, as to get rid of any confusion. Sorry again. ))

she nodded sadly and ran back to salfos. keeping the barrier was harder than she thought but she kept it up. "salfos. Zalrin is okay, ace said to help you. but i'm not sure if i could really do that. i can keep the barrier up though!" she said to him. "but i want to help how ever i ca so if you need me speak to the crystal it will connect to me. ok?" she said running off after ace. when she caught up to him she looked at him sadly. "How bad is it?" she said looking at him.  

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Zero Salfos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:53 pm
Fenrir searched for a master as the masters were fighting and winning one handed. the mighty wolf bounded up to one of the Iga masters and engaged into combat.

Salfos stuck the Altair through the stomach of another guard. seeing isao coming over to him asking what she can do. "kill some of these guards by throwing them or throwing stuff at them. or shield the helpless." he jumped into a shadow and popped up to a guard engaging a ninja and threw the chain around his neck. Salfos pulled hard on the chain dislocating the guard's head from his body. he then casted shadow split and the shards formed and flew at a group of koga impaling them and their wolves.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:20 pm
isao did her best to keep her sheilds around everyone but her energy was getting frightfully low, trying her hardest to hide it she returned to salfos and help by attacking a few with the barrier.  

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:03 pm
"What a sad battle this is. I'm disappointed that you would start this party with out me and the real Elite Guard." Joa Boo roared from the side lines with his many men all mounted along the lines behind him and some to the side.
((for this purpose I'm wanting Tyler to come, Tyler you control the gun people and whoever else you will))

Joa Boo stepped from his horse as the rest followed and they moved into a tight and high alert pattern. they shuffled into the battle field with the highest awareness and targeted every ninja they could see. Which at this point was a good number, that pleased them.

now it's time to really prove our worth.

"Lets get them men!" Joa Boo shouted as the front line dropped to fortified stance with their pikes out sight and bent knees ready for any action needed. the lines behind them torn open long bows that rained arrows of all kind down over everything. Joa Boo's eyes where looking out for whatever target seemed to be performing well and noted they should go first.

The back lines behind the archers moved closer ni, forming a dome around the middle and faced outward. They all fought as a whole and left no space unopened.

As some of the ninja moved in on them, Joa Boo made quick of their death with a perfectly timed spin of the blade on the end of his pike straight through the heart and shoulders of an oncoming ninja.

ha, they are all so quick to attack we can time everything to the T.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:27 pm
((Super lost. Help me. crying ))  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Dugage

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:11 pm
Peter smiled as he sat in his military uniform ontop of his hose; he had 20 dragoons with him and they were waiting for Joa Boo's signal to show the Emperor what guns would do in battle. Peter slowly loaded his pistols one by one while he waited. Twenty men ontop of horse back armed with rifles, pistols, and rapiers sat behind him in the same, but lesser, military uniforms. "Today is a glorious day to die my friends, let show these dogs what the power of Guadmotto is!" Peter said ralling his men before the charge.

(i will wait for permission for Peter to storm through)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:28 pm
A lone Iga soldier had wandered away from his battalion, now, surrounded by 6 Koga warriors, he held his ground desperatly, back against a ten foot high stone wall.

"Oh gods, save me," he whispered, trying to bat the Koga away, who were obviously toying with him.

One of them finnaly got fed up with playing and struck. The Iga held his breath...and when he let it go he found he was still alive. He peeked an eye open to see smoking bullet holes in the heads of the Koga. Shells dropped off the stone wall above. He turned to look upward at the man in the long black duster, mask off, eyes stoic. He finished reloading the six-shooter before jumping downward to the floor below. He nodded at the stunned Iga soldier before bounding into the battle, firing at any Koga in sight. They all fell, blasts of flame and lead ripping into their forheads.

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Dark Hand Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas