Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Taming the Bear~ (Twilight rp........Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:38 pm
Emmet smirked. "Well you drove fast to get here adn getting cold feet in the driveway. Everyone knows your here anyways so just get out. Itll be okay." he said gently, gettig out of the car and then opening her door for her in less than a second.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:51 pm
Sophie got out of the car and the two of them walked up to the front door. Alice was the first one to open the door. "Hello Sophie. I'm Alice." She smiled and then began to space out. The vision she was seeing was pleasing her. Edward, who was in the living room next to Bella, looked at Sophie and Emmet.

"Interesting." He mumbled. Bella and Sophie, both, gave him a curious look. He leaned over and told Bella he would tell her later but it was too low for Sophie's ears. Bella turned to them and smiled.

"Hello, again, Sophie. I'm Bella." She smiled and Sophie and Emmet walked in.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:54 pm
Emmet noticed Alice's temporary out-of-it face, after seeing it many times before and asked "Okay, I know you saw omething. Spill it." he said, crossing his arms. He said it plainly, not angry at all for her seeing it, in turn making Edward see it, but he was just curious.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:00 pm
Alice sat next to Bella and patted the empty seat for Sophie. "I can't remember what it was about." She shrugged and turned to the TV.

"So is this what you guys do all day? Since you can't sleep and all?" Sophie asked and the three of them laughed.

"No, we do a lot of other stuff. Actually," Alice paused as another vision came to her. Edward smiled and took Bella upstairs. "We like to play baseball and you're going to see that." Sophie looked at her curiously since the clouds were dark. Alice ran upstairs to get Jasper and told everyone else. She came back down stairs with her gear on and turned to Emmet. "Are you going to play with us, Emmet?" She asked. "Oh please say you will."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:10 pm
Emmet did want anyone to play baseball. "But... guys. We all do remember what happened last timew we decided to play baseball wit ha human..... it wasn't fun." he said meaning by the three nomads coming adn Bella almost getting killed. He was scared the same thing would happen to Sophie.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:13 pm
Sophie looked at Emmet curiously. "That won't happen again." Alice told him and Carlise and Esme entered the room in their gear. Esme gently took Sophie's hand.

"Come on. Let's get you dressed. Don't worry. You'll just watch." She told her and dragged her to the back. Once they disappeared, Alice turned back to Emmet.

"I really like her, Emmet. No one is coming. Those Nomads are gone and I haven't heard of any others coming. Last time we heard that they were running around but I haven't heard nor seen anything. I promise. Everything will be fine."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:19 pm
Emet sighed. "Okay, fine." he said ad nthen ran upstairs, got dressed adn was back down again before Sophie was. "So, it better be a nice fun game of ball. No surprises hopefully." he said to Alice, stil wrried though.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:19 am
Alice smiled and shook her head as she ran outside to their ball field. Sophie came back out with Esme in borrowed baseball gear. She smiled at Emmet and the rest of them went outside in the field. "We can sit here." Esme said to Sophie as they sat on a giant rock.

"Play ball." Carlise called out and everyone was in their places and Jasper was the first one to bat.

"I have to tell you Sophie, I appreciate what you're doing for Emmet. I've haven't seen that smile on his face since the battle." She looked at Sophie. A giant boom erupted from the meadows. It took awhile for Sophie to realize that it was Jasper hitting the ball. Esme shook her head. "Out!" She cried and Emmet was up.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:54 pm
Emmet hed Jasper struck out and smirked. "Haha, Jasper sucks!" he yelled, getting ready to bat. As the ball was pitched, Emmet swung the bat and the baseball went flying, he ran to all the bases a dnstopped on 3rd. He then yeled to next one up to bat, Bella. "Come on Bella! Send me home." he grinned, geting ready to run to homeplate.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:05 pm
Edward tried to tag Emmet with the ball but Esme shook her head. "Safe." Edward sighed and threw the ball back at Carlise on the pitchers mound. Bella went up to bat and hit the ball out of the park.

"Sorry." She told everyone but Edward laughed and kissed her cheek. Sophie blushed and shifted in her seat. Bella ran all the way around home and Alice was up to bat this time. She hit the ball and Jasper caught it but dropped the ball.

"Has it always been like this?" Sophie asked and turned to Esme. Alice hit the ball and it boomed in the sky. Everyone in the outfield tried to run and get it but they were running so fast Sophie couldn't really see what was happening.

"Oh, yes. It's always been like this." Esme smiled. "Out!" She shouted as Jasper tagged and kissed Alice.

"Hey! There's no kissing in baseball." Jacob laughed from behind them. He sat next to Sophie and Nessie reached her hands out to Sophie. Without warning, Jacob passed her along. Sophie turned Nessie around on her lap so that she could watch. Every now and then Nessie would clap, especially when her parents would hit the ball. At one point, Nessie placed her hands on Sophie's head. The atmosphere suddenly became awkward for Sophie.

"Um, Nessie's........hungry." She told Jacob. He laughed and took Nessie to go hunting. "That was weird." She mumbled to herself. Esme laughed.

"You'll get used to it after awhile." Sophie looked at her curiously since she didn't know how long she was going to be spending time with the Cullens......or Emmet.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:10 pm
Emmet soghed after he made it to homeplate "You guys all suck at baseball, majorly." he laughed, mostly making fun of Edward in his head, sendign thoughts to him.

*A while later*
Emmet walked over to where Esme, Sophie and the rest of the spectaters were. "Esme, you can play if you want, ill referee." he said, smiling sightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:15 pm
Esme smiled and took her spot as batter. "Everyone move in!" Carlise told the others and he winked at Esme. Alice stayed where she was and Edward did too. Jasper didn't move because neither one of them moved. He threw the ball and Esme hit it out of the park. She ran all away around to home took a spot in the outfield.

"I have to admit, Emmet, this the most interesting game I have ever seen." Sophie told him and smiled. " More thunder boomed in the air but it wasn't close enough to rain.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:17 pm
Emmet shrugged. "Its not that interesting, its just normal baseball, with faster and stronger players."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:17 pm
Sophie nodded. "Yeah, I know. But I've never seen it so fast pace like this. I mean you guys must have gotten through five innings in only half an hour." Jacob came back out of nowhere and stopped in front of Sophie.

"Here, can you take her?" He asked Sophie as he passed Nessie to her. "There's an emergency at home. Nothing serious. Just dad needs my help with something. I'll be back later." He kissed Nessie's head and ran off back in the woods. Nessie stretched her arms our for Emmet. "Looks like she wants you to hold her." Nessie suddenly placed her hands on Sophie's head as she shook her head no. "Never mind. She wants to show you something....or tell you something." Once again, Nessie stretched her arms out for Emmet to take her.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:30 pm
Emmet felt slightly strange, he had never actually saw one of Nessie's visions before. He then reached down ad npicked her up, seeing what Nessie wanted to show him.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff