Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP
~H. P. And The Order of the Phoenix RP (People needed)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you like the 6th book?
  Yes
  No
  Totally not telling!
View Results

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:29 pm
RayvnAmreBlack
Here's an Idea why doesn't Diana_Faye quit ragging on me and lets just forget this whole section and I said don't make stupid comment's because you didn't know about the charcter or how much she knows about her family or anything okay let's just start all over!!!!!!!!!! {Plus I don't think someone should have a made up character and a main cannon character maybe if it's someone like Padma or Parvati Patil it could work I mean someone who's there but they're minor.}

((That was my choice and mine alone. I let her because I thought she could hanld it. So please lets just forget about this and stop freaking out on eachother and continue along with the rp.))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:22 pm
Tifagirl
RayvnAmreBlack
Here's an Idea why doesn't Diana_Faye quit ragging on me and lets just forget this whole section and I said don't make stupid comment's because you didn't know about the charcter or how much she knows about her family or anything okay let's just start all over!!!!!!!!!! {Plus I don't think someone should have a made up character and a main cannon character maybe if it's someone like Padma or Parvati Patil it could work I mean someone who's there but they're minor.}

((That was my choice and mine alone. I let her because I thought she could hanld it. So please lets just forget about this and stop freaking out on eachother and continue along with the rp.))

{Oh okay although I still think that one section over again. Oh well that's just me.}  

SplitDemonIdentity

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:30 pm
RayvnAmreBlack
Tifagirl
RayvnAmreBlack

{Oh okay although I still think that one section over again. Oh well that's just me.}

((I am not you so I dont care. Now I hope every one can put aside this and start to rp again.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:19 am
((*laughs hysterically* Yes, yes. Let's move on.

Tifagirl I apologize for before. I have been under mass amounts of stress and I finally cracked.

RayvnAmreBlack I also apologize to you. I shall flame you nevermore.

But in all honesty my dear, if your character is Sirius Black's daughter, then she would be Draco's second cousin. I know because one day I was very bored so I drew up the complete Black familly tree, plus inter relations of all the characters, including mine and my friends characters. My one friend's character is Sirius Black's daughter, like your character is, and in making the blood line it turned out that, infact, her character and Draco were second cousins. So after I was a little grossed out, I laughed and told her. It was very amusing to see the blood drain from her cheeks. So if that's the stupid comment you were talking about it is simply a true comment.

There was meant to be no flaming in the above post, simply information. And I am deeply sorry it someone finds it to be other wise.

Well now that everything is taken care of shall we carry on?))

Diana_Faye

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:02 pm
((Should I pm every one that is part of this rp and tell them that every thing is alright now so they come back?))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:48 pm
Diana_Faye
((*laughs hysterically* Yes, yes. Let's move on.

Tifagirl I apologize for before. I have been under mass amounts of stress and I finally cracked.

RayvnAmreBlack I also apologize to you. I shall flame you nevermore.

But in all honesty my dear, if your character is Sirius Black's daughter, then she would be Draco's second cousin. I know because one day I was very bored so I drew up the complete Black familly tree, plus inter relations of all the characters, including mine and my friends characters. My one friend's character is Sirius Black's daughter, like your character is, and in making the blood line it turned out that, infact, her character and Draco were second cousins. So after I was a little grossed out, I laughed and told her. It was very amusing to see the blood drain from her cheeks. So if that's the stupid comment you were talking about it is simply a true comment.

There was meant to be no flaming in the above post, simply information. And I am deeply sorry it someone finds it to be other wise.

Well now that everything is taken care of shall we carry on?))

{Don't worry I've known that for awhile it's not the hardest thing to figure out nomatter how much my cousin may protest but Rayvn siriusly (sry I had to) doesn't pay attention to her dads family what so ever although in the story I wrote while I was bored Rayvn did find out about it near the end of her 5th year beginning of 6th summer somewhere in there cause she actually bothered to look at her family tree even though she has been very secretive about her family and birth and stuff noone knew she was a 1/2 blood until about the beginning of her 4th year even then it was only Fred, George, Ginny, Ron, Harry and Hermione.}  

SplitDemonIdentity

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:29 am
((Ok people this is no place to talk. This is a place to rp. Thank you every much. No lets rp and forget about it. WHY CANT ANY ONE STOP TALKING AND CONTINUE TO RP!!!!!!! scream Ok I just had to get that out of my system. Ok now lets continue.))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:27 pm
'CRAP" george said. it didn't work.
"well what next" asked george
" i don't know your churn bro"
" fine give me a second" replied george.

weirdgeniousxD

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:42 pm
mzpotter~luver9
'CRAP" george said. it didn't work.
"well what next" asked george
" i don't know your churn bro"
" fine give me a second" replied george.

((OMG I LOVE YOU! Only in a friend way. Thank you so much for starting to rp again. I thought maybe it quit on me.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:50 pm
Leaning again the shreiking shack, looking pretty much mousey she tries to cheer up by thinking about Lupin. That only made her very depressed. sweatdrop "I Tonk..." thinks about how much she hated her name, "need to focus."  

PantheaMarlon

Interesting Fairy

15,340 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Diana_Faye

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:37 pm
"Is breakfast ready?" voiced the insignificant black haired teen. "It's just I'd like to get up in my room and start hating the world sometime today."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:24 am
Diana_Faye
"Is breakfast ready?" voiced the insignificant black haired teen. "It's just I'd like to get up in my room and start hating the world sometime today."

Mrs. Weasley looked at her.

"Oh yes. Of course. Do what ever you like Dear." she smiled and handed her the food.

Ginny was now in her room looking out her window. She was still mad at Ron for what he had said.  

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

weirdgeniousxD

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:16 pm
"i got it!" said george
"what?" fred asked.
"well you see we can make a really mild love potion to get them going
and then they keep going after it wears off!"
" i don't know." fred said
"my turn and i say we do it!" george insisted

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:23 pm
Ginny walked down stairs and grabbed a pop out of the fridge and walked over to the table and sat down.  

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

PantheaMarlon

Interesting Fairy

15,340 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:42 am
Tonks gets ready for the school kids to enter into hogwarts. She whistles away her bordum*  
RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff