Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Plague of war (for RP People) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DO you like it?
  kinnda.
  nah
  it needs work
  AHHHH the MUTANT LAMAS ATTACK!!!
View Results

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:46 am
Callisto raised an eye at Nabri's worhty attack. "Not bad but how about we take care of the rest?" she suggested sending another blast of fire as she did.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:38 am
yilayth ran up to lalapeya. "are you okay?" she asked. yilayth looked behind her to see the pirates stand up. "huh? but i killed them..." she shivered. this is creepy... she thought fighting them once again.  

Deadly Posion

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:46 pm
Zyltai sighed as he brought down another pirate, "She said she could fight, yet she runs off. The world would make so much more sense if people thought before they spoke."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:02 pm
While Nabri used her water attacks Callisto continued using strong blast of infernos to keep the ogres at bay. However she noticed they were becoming more and more cautious and tried more better thought out attacks. Well, better thought out attacks would be an exageration considering their brains are the size of peas, she thought to herself while blasting one before it could grab Nabri.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:11 pm
Nabri smiled to herself, taking another ogre down with an extremely strong wave of water, "I so love being a mage!" she laughed to Callisto, if only Kaigu could see her now.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:16 pm
"Your not alone." Callisto agreed. This reminded of when she and Shato would be a sparing team together. They had always been so sincronised and strong together. No one could ever bring them down. No one except the monsters who killed him and the rest of my kind, she thought bitterly making her fire even hotter to express her anger.  

Saphirewolf7

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:12 pm
3 pirates came after her, with one she had kicked in the face and went down, the second one she threw off the ship and the third one she accadently exsploded by her lightning magic. "ew..." she mumbled as more came twords her.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:08 pm
Yvansi jumped from the cliff, raising his sword and plummeting down towards the captain of the ship, hoping the others had distracted the captain long enough for him to get a decent strike. (Sorry, I kinda forgot about this rp... a little preoccupied with the dragon that keeps trying to kill me in the other Rp... sweatdrop )  

Yvansi

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:12 pm
(lol i understand completely although i was wondering were you went)
These things just dont stop do they? she asked her self getting aggrivated with the relentless ogres. She stood and faced them. "Listen we will stop fighting if you leave. The person you seek is long out of your reach so you have no purpose here and unless you want my friend and I to finish you and your fellows off I would leave." she threatened.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:22 am
Nabri smiled to herself, Callisto sounded so cold, her voice was practically ice, "Callisto has lost someone too." she reminded her self, standing behind Callisto to back her up.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:44 pm
Lalapeya screamed as Yvansi tried to kill the man that saved her from being raped by several pirates. “Yvansi Noooo!!!” She jumped up onto the deck in which the captain feared for his life. She took the sword she held and she blocked Yvansi's blow.
(…There will be a twist.. And I will tell you … right now the captain in the prince on Transylvainet… so I’ll need to ask a friend to play him… stupid technicalities…)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:39 pm
(YAAH?!? WHAT?) Yvansi fell back as Lalapeya blocked his blow."But I thought....", he stammered, looking at the pirate captain than back to the princess.  

Yvansi

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:39 pm
The ogres glanced at each other. "We leave." they said before they turned and limped back the way they came. She sighed glad it was over. "Guess we better go find the others." she said putting her staff back on her back. Then she took off into the woods.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:21 pm
Username: Demon_midorici
Name: Nicholi Tryvl
Rank: prince on Translyniet, but is recently hidden as a captain of a pirate ship.
Race: human
Powers: none, other than the power to be sexy!!!
Bio: Nicholi is the blood line of the Transylvainet crown, he is going to be marred, and he was recently boarded onto an air ship to fight other air ships. He is returning to get ready for the wedding, when the princess falls from the heavens.
Personality: A virtually nice guy, but he acts emo and evil, so not to disappoint his father.
Appearance: Deal with blank I'll find a pic later.  

Pastriecake

Hilarious Entrepreneur

Pastriecake

Hilarious Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:31 pm
Nicholi unsheathed his broad sword and tilted it towards Yvansi, “Is he of any harm to you… your highness?” He looked at Lalapeya waiting for an answer. In the mean time he stared down his ship and with his mind he made all the zombies drop, and tend to the ship.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games