Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Kastara Castle (RPers Wanted!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you Join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:47 am
Falcon was seathing with rage. He had never felt so....angry before in his life. Kree didnt have to KISS him! Vons never been the "relationship guy" that was always Donther and even still Von had never seemed like he wanted a relationship. And him with Kree....that was unbearable whether she meant it or not. Von kept his smug grin. Now he had found a weak link in Falcons chain. It was the girl. Von pulled out from his belt a sharp knife, pulled Kree back over to him a held the blade tightly against her throat. "Dont move." he told her. He shot Donther a look that meant he was to stop flirting and focus on why they came here in the first place. Donther gave a hesitant look between Von and Tibby then gave an irritated sigh kissed Tibby on the hand gingerly and walked back over by Von. "Now that I have your attention." Von said to Falcon. "You come with us, or your girl friend dies." he threatened.Donther who had now taken time to notice Kree gave her a smooth smile then turned to Falcon. "Well what do you know? Falcon DOES have good taste, or tastes should I say." he said gesturing towards Tibby and winking at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:45 pm
"HELP" I could no longer take it so when they let me out of the chains so I could eat and I then broke free... I ran through the castle trying to find a way out dodging enimes and throughing ninja stars... I then got out and ran into the forrest...  

monokke

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:36 pm
kara looked confused. obiviously these "enemys" were womanizers. she gave a laugh. "oh my god!!" she cracked up. "you guys are pathetic!" (natashee keeps kara sane.... but she gone right now so...) she held her stomache. "kree!" she started. "that wasnt very smart now, was it?!"
(she's going crazy!)
(OH! i have a new RP and i need more people! it's made by Akariee! plz! people i need RPers!!!!!!!!!!!!!)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:18 pm
Kree heard Kara’s cry for help, she had to help. “Let go of me!!!” she suddenly changed into her sphinx form and with her back legs scratched him in a place that is well very… unprotected… “I’m coming KARA!!!” she yelled but was pulled back with immense force and power that she changed back into a human.  

ruggaboo

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:21 pm
Falcon knew he had no options. He shouldnt have come here. Now he had endangered his new friends, now he had endangered KREE. "Just let them go unharmed and Ill go without a fight." he said. Von nodded then let Kree go. He walked over to Falcon, pulled him onto his feet with one hand,(cut the net off of him) then tied his hands."Hmph its about time we left. Next time lets just kill the spares and leave." Reone said grumpily."Reone how can you speak like such a ruffian in front of three beautiful young women?" Donther asked with a gasp.Reone just rolled his eyes and grunted.Von turned back to them while practically dragging Falcon roughly behind him. "Ill make this simple. Dont. Follow. Us." then he turned and with the others they walked into the woods with their captive. (i no u guys want to run in and save the day but DONT!! in order for me to complete the twist i have in store i cant have your characters going prostitute like or insane on me. Just hold off for a little bit.)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:21 pm
Tibby gave a disgusted sigh, this was totally not what she'd been looking for. She silently backed into the trees and moved till she was positioned behind Falcon, she needed to get this over with, NOW. "Need some help, slick?" she whispered to Falcon, she was positioned so that she was practically invisible behind Falcon's rather manly body, (by manly I mean buff), she pulled a finley sharpened dagger from her pocket, the silver gleamed as she proceeded in sawing at the rope. (Is this good? If not I'll delete it Saphire, like if you had a different plan)  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:16 pm
(ill work with it just DONT ATTACK!! first they need to speak with him.)
Falcon looked at the ground for two reasons. 1. Was because he was not only worried for Tibbys sake but he was also ashamed of himself for being foolish enough to stay with his friends long enough to endanger them and 2. It made it easier to speak to her without the others noticing. "You shouldnt have followed Tibby." he murmured through tight lips. "Just because you charmed Donther doesnt mean your in the clear with the others. And becides if Donther sees you again hell never shut up." he said shaking his head. "Im sorry I endangered you guys." he said sadly.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:42 pm
(um ruggaboo.. it was natashee that hollered for help, not kara...))  

Deadly Posion

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:28 am
Name: Red Heart (Red for short)
Race: Dragon
Powers: Phoenix has all the basic Dragon powers plus being able to control thunder and lightning.
Bio: Phoenix has slept for many thousand years. She heard the wars of shifters, demons and other creatures. She just didn't care. She finally amerged when a strange Mage forced her into serving him. She kills anyone he want her to and she has no choice.
Personality: Defensive and protective, but usually nice and calm. Easily irritated and angered.
What you look like: http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn43/Phoenix09grad/Red_dragon-1.jpg

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:36 am
Red Heart growled in anger as the Mage gave her the face of her next target. The man looked more like a young boy. When the Mage senced her displeasure and anger, he looked up at her."You have no choice Red Heart," he whispered, knowing she could hear him. "I know your true name. Go and kill this shape shifter. His name is Falcon. His undeveloped power challenges mine. Should he ever discover his talent, he could destroy me. I cannot have this. Kill him and kill him quickly." Red Heart growled in anger again and flew off to find this Falcon. She felt for him. From what she had drawn from the memories of those she had killed, dying by her hand was very unpleasent. She had to find a way to stall and warn Falcon of the Mage's plots. He had to live to destroy the Mage. She only wished she knew his name. Names were power.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:44 pm
( sweatdrop 4laugh OOPS sorry... WEll... everyone pretend as if erlier I said Natashee... NOT KARA!!!!!)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:32 pm
While Tibby was hidden from sight Falcon decided that he wanted some answers. "Alright Von," he started "Why? Why all this trouble for one deserter? People have deserted before but this is the first time you've ever gone through so much to get back at one. Whats the deal?" he asked with a demanding voice. Von looked Falcon in the eye. "Your right. Normally we wouldnt have gone through so much trouble.""Hmph. You mean much more trouble than he's worth." Reone put in.Von ignored him. "But as it turns out we have a new job we need to fulfill."Falcon understood. "You were hired to find me." he said. Von said nothing. "Who sent you after me." Falcon asked."Youll find out soon enough for yourself. The guy was very secretive so dont ask why either. He just seemed really serious when he said we needed to bring you to him alive.Falcon thought for a moment. So that was the answer. They had been hired. But by who and why?  

Saphirewolf7

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:57 pm
(A lot has happened in my absence, I have no idea how I'm suppose to fit Joseph back in. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:07 pm
((i'll think of something! ^_^))
kara rolled her eyes, she was obiously being ignored so she turned around and walked away. "hey joseph.."  

Deadly Posion

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:49 pm
Red Heart glided on the air, searching for the feel and scent of this Falcon she was to kill. When she caught his scent, she blocked her mind from the Mage and went to it. She shot down on Falcon when he was in the midst of many people. She knocked them away and turned to Falcon. "I must speak with you mortal," she said. She didn't wait for his answer. She grabbed him in her talons and bore him several miles away from the others. She set him down and turned to him. What power does he have? She thought. He is no more than a boy! She shook her head and spoke. "I am Red Heart. I was sent to kill you, but find you can serve the world better by my keeping you alive," she said. "Why would a Mage wish for your demise?" She studied him hard and waited for his answer.

((Hope I'm not being to blunt and bold! dramallama ))  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games