Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild
.:Introduce Yourself:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sukinamae

8,475 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:12 am
Gaia Name: sukinamae

Dislikes: bugs

What got you into Seto: His way of doing things and the sexy way he speaks *melts*

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): member

Other: i have been away from this guild for a while loads of things going on but i still love seto heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:40 pm
Gaia Name: LilyChan

Likes: Anime, manga, yaoi, fanfiction, music, boys, dollfies, and cosplay. heart

Dislikes: BUSH. ~_~ Unjustice. Stupid people.

What got you into Seto: I love his character. There's just something about Seto Kaiba that just makes me go "I want to be an expert writing him." He's emotional, yet he's not.

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): Member.

Other: I support the pairing, Joey/Seto. domokun heart  

LilyChan

Desirable Explorer

7,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Doma Yuset

7,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:27 pm
Gaia Name: Doma Yuset

Likes: Seto Kaiba, CC Cookies, Manga, Simsons and Family Guy, Soda, pizza no pinaple, ham or peppers,Danny Phantom, Avatar Last Airbender and sponsebob.

Dislikes: I HATE Sonic the hedgehog, poke'mon, WB kids, waking up too early, crusing, bugs unless its a ladybug or butterfly, Gosaboro, and waiting for new reveiws for my fanfictions.

What got you into Seto: Mainly how he acts and his eyes. He got me hooked for life when he showed his devotion for his little brother in DK.

Other: I have the oddest dreams, strangest thoughts and I tend to over react sometimes. I plan to travel to the Isle Of Man one day to look for fairys and other magical stuff. (Its a real place by Scotland, and rumors of maical animals living there is too much to ignore. Try googling it if you dont belive me.)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:22 pm
Gaia Name: SilentKunoichi

Dislikes:Lots of things

What got you into Seto: Yu-Gi-Oh!, my brother watched it a lot and got me into it. Seto was an interesting character.

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): Member

Other:I tend to act really...odd....  

SilentKunoichi

Temari-Sand Ninja

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 9:29 pm
Gaia Name: temari-sand ninja

Dislikes: anti-anime people

What got you into Seto: well at first, i only like yugi but the next day..... i fell on seto and i don't know why...maybe because he is cool, intellegent and a good looking guy^_^

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:39 pm
Gaia Name: *points to username* But you can call me Happy. Or Kaiba. Or both. Or even Pope John Paul II. As long as I know you're talking to me, the name doesn't matter, I guess.

Real Name: No, shhh, it's a secret! You friggin communists. xp

Age: 20... and don't you dare say I'm too old scream "Dad: You little pansy, why are you still watching those cartoons?!"

Likes: Yuugiou (bet you would've never guessed), puppyshipping, neat scenes in action movies (THEY JUST DROPPED THAT CAR OUT OF A PLANE), playing DDR until my legs give out, Nintendo, Kemetic Orthodoxy (it's my religion), good music, HATS just completely random hats, gravity-defying trenchcoats, and finding humour in the most grim of situations because the world would be so much better if everyone did that.

Dislikes: Butterflies... they scare the hell out of me, ghosts and spirits and paranormal things of any kind... which also scares the hell out of me, Ralph Nader, Ford Mustangs (man, those things are ugly), netspeak and yes I will ignore anyone who is too lazy to actually type out the words "you" and "are", homophobes and bible-beaters and your basic southern conservative, and being bored.

What got you into Seto: I don't know. My mind just does these things, every four or five years it comes upon a new obsession, and I don't even MEAN for it to happen, but it just does. I'm glad it was Seto, though, because that's a pretty spiffy obsession. When I first started watching Yuugiou, I thought "Yami Malik is going to be my new obsession. Look how HAWT he is!" But no, Seto is now my homedawg and probably will be for at least five years. Life is grand! heart

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): Phft, Member and Crew are just labels. MY rank is Ooooooo. That's seven O's.

Other: ...oh. I had something witty to write here, but then I saw a centipede in the kitchen and had to go let it outside, and I completely forgot. Sooo take this with my humblest of apologies:
User Image

There! I am introduced! whee  

Happy Kaiba!

Liberal Explorer

1,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:03 pm
*Notices the flash reference* That picture is scary. xd Kemetic Orthodoxy? You're pagan I'll take it.

And just for reference, your rank in the guild does count. We're very strict about respecting the crew. Thanks. <3  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:28 pm
The Enchanted Butterfly
*Notices the flash reference* That picture is scary. xd Kemetic Orthodoxy? You're pagan I'll take it.

And just for reference, your rank in the guild does count. We're very strict about respecting the crew. Thanks. <3

Ah okay, no ooooooo for me then.

I'm not really sure if KO can be considered pagan, more like a stricter reconstructionalist religion. It's how I differ KO from regular ol' Kemetic.  

Happy Kaiba!

Liberal Explorer

1,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:38 pm
Happy Kaiba!
The Enchanted Butterfly

I'm not really sure if KO can be considered pagan, more like a stricter reconstructionalist religion. It's how I differ KO from regular ol' Kemetic.
*Shrugs* I only say that because I'm Egyptian Traditional Wiccan.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:59 pm
The Enchanted Butterfly
Happy Kaiba!
The Enchanted Butterfly

I've never heard of that before, but it sounds pretty much the same, with the whole traditional Egyptian ways and all, so maybe it is more like paganism... never really thought about it before, so I might be wrong. sweatdrop  

Happy Kaiba!

Liberal Explorer

1,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:06 pm
Last Updated: Tuesday, June 19th, 2007

Gaia Name: HaWkGiRL

Likes: Anime, Japan, AMVs, The Arts, PGSM, Money, Arsmarsura, Gaia, Journaling, Astrology, Shoujo-Ai, Movies (PoTC, LoTR, HP...), God, the Bible, Writing, Shounen-Ai, Photobucket, Firefox, Family, and Lots of DARK things.

Dislikes: Zizu(My brother), Internet Explorer, MSN
(it's a JOKE, because I use it.),

What got you into Seto: Most likely his mysterious nature and his intelligence. We cannot leave out the fact he's rich and he's sexy. Although...I also admire his dueling skills. He's also a better person than I am o_o. He loves his brother and I hate my little brother to the ends of the Earth. Then again, I didn't grow up in an orphanage with my brother being the only real family I had. Did I mention that he has awesome powers?

His powers: Sexiness, Money-making Skills, and a Little Brother attending to your every command. XD! Did I mention the Kaiba glare? Guaranteed to make grown men cry. Oh, yes, and he invents the most awesome things such as the, "Duel Disk." Not to mention he created his own video game. That takes some money and some serious skill and intelligence.

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): Member

Other: I'm so evil. <3~ One spur of a moment, I decided I wanted a Yami, so I went into creative writing one. Now...~sweatdrop~ SHE WON'T EVER SHUT UP! @.@

Renoko: Stop telling lies to the good people of the KSG!
Lerena: SHHHHHHHHHHH. You shouldn't take up my introduction.
Renoko: Why. not? I. want. to.
Lerena: Oh, please...that makes no sense whatsoever.
Renoko: I am Blackura Renoko Mai Helena, Lerena Leigh Helena's insane dark side. =o And ummm...I'm evil?
Lerena: >_>; I hope you're happy. You took all my mental stability.
Renoko: ...
Lerena: It's a joke.
Renoko: Anyway...I have my own account room space inside her brain. My main voices and concerns are...
Lerena: This isn't a doctor's office...
Renoko: Oh, right...of course... ~throws away a mirror she was admiring herself in~
Lerena: You're cleaning that up, Renoko...
Renoko: I will...eventually...=o
Lerena: I meant you were cleaning that up NOW.
Renoko: ~cleans it up~

There's my dark side. She's much more evil than she appears and often appears to be more of the insane type than the evil time. She must listen to me at all times or I punish her by not letting her watch Kaiba videos for a week. (She never listens to this by the way.) By nature, she isn't so evil as to destroy something that doesn't pose as a threat to her first. However, at certain times, she'll appear or may even seek revenge on an enemy. She likes to keep enemy lists and randomly burst out things. Although, she really isn't much of a threat, unless angered.

Renoko: I am SO a threat!
Lerena: A threat to a person being able to think more like it...anyway, this introduction is overrated.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:22 pm
Happy Kaiba!
The Enchanted Butterfly
Happy Kaiba!
The Enchanted Butterfly

I've never heard of that before, but it sounds pretty much the same, with the whole traditional Egyptian ways and all, so maybe it is more like paganism... never really thought about it before, so I might be wrong. sweatdrop
Heh. I bet it is. Egyptian Traditional is a branch of Wicca based on the traditional practices of the people of khemet. Aset and Heru are my patron deities.  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Kagami Freeks

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 10:10 am
Gaia Name: Kagami Freeks

Age: Somewhere around five to seven thousand, give or take.

Likes: Pretty men, pretty women, candy, oranges, shiney things, conversations revolving about either bishi's or cake.

Dislikes: Everyone who thinks that they in some way, shape, or form better then people...its just annoying.

What got you into Seto: The coats, really, the coats, I even bought a trench coat that goes FWOOSH in the wind. Its rather cool.

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): Member. But I aspire to rule the world.

Other: I like to nibble on arms. And I happen to be part magpie.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:15 pm
Gaia name: [Seto Kaiba Freak]

Likes: Seto Kaiba. OF COURSE! ^_^ Anime/Manga. Gaia! Random PM's and Friend Requests, yaoi, and WWE Wrestling! sweatdrop

Dislikes: Kagome, peppermint, cowboy movies, extremely long books, and snobs.

What got you into Seto: Oh boy, I used to be obsessed with Joey. One day I looked at Seto and I was like..

1. Gravity defying coat!
2. Bad a** attitude!
3. He cares for his brother..
BAM!!!!!!!!!
heart heart heart Setoooooooo heart heart heart

Rank in the Guild: Member~! w00t!
Other: I like to add people to MSNM, YIM, and AIM. Fear meh!

Kittens Wear Mittens

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:14 pm
Hey... You're on my MyO friendlist I think... Welcome!  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games