Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Happily Ever After (Private~!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akira.S

Dedicated Conversationalist

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:42 pm
"I do hope you pardon my interuption." she said softly as she walked in in a simple beige nightgown, her long brown straight hair down instead of in a bun. "Are you tired at all?"

Ophelia opened her eyes and looked up at him with her eyes soaked in tears.
"...Elton..." she wipped her eyes, "how did you know I was here...?" she questioned softly while trying not to look like a cry baby in front of him.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:48 pm
He shook his head, closing the door. "I'm fine," he smiled at her. "Are you?" he asked.

"I just figured," he replied, "I thought you'd be upset after the... announcement..." he buried his nose into her hair.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
"A little..." she explained while sitting on the bed. "I had to tend to the King and Queen before coming here and they're a little more high maintenance than Ophelia..." she giggled to herself and looked at him. "About the wedding tomorrow...try not to worry so much about it..."

"Father doesn't want you anywhere near me...he knows about us....if he finds out I'm seeing you he'll either exile you or kill you and I couldn't live with that..." she shook her head and hid in his arms, crying a little more, while dying inside. "I don't know if I can go through with the wedding tomorrow...."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:56 pm
Tristan took her hand, kissing her softly, "I won't," he whispered, embracing her.

"Don't think about it," he whispered, kissing her slowly, "Well, don't think about it," he whispered, kissing her again.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:07 pm
Turning to him she smiled and put her arms around him and then pulled him down so they were now lying down on the bed. She giggled to herself and kissed his nose gently.
"Well, you'll treat Ophelia kindly won't you?...there's no way out of this marriage now..."

Shaking her head she wipped her tears away again and nodded, "I'm sorry...I'm just....scared that's all..." this usually didn't happen since Ophelia was raised as a strong and powerful young woman.

((Bed now ^^ ))

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:10 pm
((goodnight biggrin ))
"I will, I promise," he told her, kissing her again. He moved down to her neck, closing his eyes and enjoying the feeling of holding her in his arms without danger of anyone walking in.

"Its okay," he reassured her, kissing her cheek. "Its okay..."

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:06 pm
Jillian smiled to herself and stirred a little when he kissed her, feeling a little bit ticklish and aroused. The young girl laid in the kings arms, in his warmth while cuddling under the covers, thinking and dreaming of what future they could have had.

When Ophelia looked up at him she rubbed her eyes again and then stood holding his hand, gathering her things and leading him to her chambers. Once outside her doors she spoke, "Come to bed with me please..."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:12 pm
Tristan moved downward, reaching under the nightdress. He looked at her as if asking.

Elton leaned in, kissing her softly, "Of course, love." he whispered.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:19 pm
The girl was almost startled for a moment and then looked into his eyes, slowly beginning to nod as she placed a hand on his cheek and kissed him deeply.

Ophelia lead him into her room, much more decorated than any of ther others and much larger.
"Starting tomorrow I'll be sharing..." she said softly walking behind a partitian, changing into a light blue nightgown and walking to her bed to sleep and try to wipe away her fatigue and distress. "We should sleep...it's late..."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:33 pm
Tristan pulled it off, then embraced her passionately.
((Doo-doo-dooo...))

Elton snuggled up to her, pulling her close. "Yeah," he closed his eyes.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:42 pm
((LOLZ! PG 13 lol cause of Gaia lol))

Next morning was very hectic for everyone. Instead of having maids and Jillian to come in and help her with her wedding gown she had Elton stay inside while Jillian helped Tristan with his.
"I'm nervous..." Ophelia said softly while Elton died her corpset. "It feels like I'm going to throw up or something..." she could barely contain herself while trying to stand still.

Jillian was changing and helping Tristan with his royal wedding suit which was more like a royal general's suit to be exact.
"Don't you look dashing?" she smiled while helping him put pins on.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:46 pm
"Don't worry, you'll be okay," he kissed the back of her neck, "I'll be here for you," he whispered.

"It feels tight," he replied, standing up stick straight. "Is it supposed to be tight?"

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:50 pm
"Well...in spirit anyway.." Ophelia walked off to put on her dress and to tie on her bow and such before walking out in a long white and beautiful wedding gown. "You should go, a few maids will be arriving to do my hair and present me with my flowers." she said softly, sitting in her chair and brushing her long blonde locks of wavy hair.

She just laughed, "Not that tight, you have to relax you're supposed to look happy on your wedding day." Jillian smiled while fixing his outfit so it was a little looser.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:53 pm
Elton wrapped his arms around her waist, "You're beautiful," he whispered, holding her close, wishing that he'd asked to lay with her before Tristan could. He closed his eyes, trying not to imagine Tristan with his love.

Tristan still felt tight inside, "Happy..." he muttered, before turning. "Well," he sighed. "This is it..."

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:04 pm
Ophelia blushed bright red before pulling away, "I hear them coming..." she said walking to a secret exit out of her room.
"You must go...quickly before they catch you here and tell my father..." she whispered opening the door and pushing him inside. "Elton.." she turned to him while holding his hand. Moving closer to him she kissed him gently on the lips and smiled, "Never forget that I love you..." she said softly pulling her hand from his and walking back to the chair as three maids walked in to do Ophelia's hair.

Jillian walked him down the hall and then stopped, "I can't go any further, but you'll be alright, and I'm sure Ophelia will look beautiful." she smiled kissing his cheek. "now go don't be late for your own wedding."

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff