Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:45 pm
[ fankoo! :3 - great tune by the way biggrin ]

“aiiigh..n-no!.. damnitdamnitdamnit!” Natasha, having no other option in the whirling helicopter, grabbed her bag of weapons and jumped out for the zipline and caught it, zipping down with the others.

--
{back at the mansion}
For a split second, almost perceivable to the eye, there was a quiver in the shadows It faded and then tremored again and suddenly something emerged out of them. In one fast sweep unnaturally long and sharp fingers sealed around Dougal’s throat form behind, and a snakish head appeared from behind his shoulder. There was a soft and smug laugh that entered Dougal’s mind and a feeling of a greeting.
“What have we here?”  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:48 pm
[what happend to Adam are letting him die XD]  

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:49 pm
Nikoli and Hadge both jumped out and landed on a near by roof.
"Is evrey one all right?" Asked Nikoli  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:49 pm
[Yeah, it was an interesting tune. Very melancholy.]

She chuckled nervously, still looking very counfused.
"I didn't think you considered my a friend."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:51 pm
[I’m getting round to adam :p]

At the attack Adam dodged to the side, summoning his scythe again, his muscles protesting at the sudden jerky movement.
“What the-?!” He gripped Aisling by the arm, already afraid that it was another demon after her.

--

Natasha eventually landed and then promptly collapsed onto her knees in apanting almost-hysterical wreck.
“What the hell kind of crap was that!?!”  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:53 pm
Terror gripped Dougal. He had felt this presence before-long ago.

With great effort he choked out a few words, "..L.....lord....Beeeelio.....for what.....do.....I-i...owe.....tttthis....pl-pleasure?" Dougal squirmed in Beelio's grip.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:53 pm
Nightmare laughed
" the fun kind"

---
Saito said
"Adam don't you remember me"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:55 pm
Lilith looked even more confused.
"What do you mean by the fun kind?"

[gah. gotta go. I hope I don't miss too much again. >_< I'm going to go see Twilight and have a sleepover so I won't be able to return until tomorrow.]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:56 pm
Demon sldiers were moving fast trowred the crash site. they rounded the corner and soon were in veiw of Natasha. they rasied their rifles.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:04 pm
Natsha jumped at the demons and yelled.
“get DOWN!” She then reached for her loaded crossbow, desperately hoping she hadn’t broken it in all the commotion, and took aim, firing off a couple of blessed rounds into a demon’s face.
--

Adam frowned and stepped back a little. The identity of the demon illuded him, but he did eventually pluck a name out fo the air.
“....Saito?”

--

Beelio lifted up his head nad fixed his glowing yellow eyes on the fight that continued at the mansion - the modernised demons and the soldiers still at it. He tilted his expressionless head to one side and a chuckle escaped him. Again, he only spoke to Dougal’s mind, although the thoughts were projected for all the hear.
“Quite a dangerous place. I thought I should come down - I heard of these new demon children and wanted to see the evidence for myself.”
He released Dougal and studied him.
“But you are clearly not with them, which leads me to enquire as to what you are doing near the helsing mansion of all places.” He hissed the word helsing in disgust.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:10 pm
saito laughed
"Bingo"
his eyes went at aisling
"whos the girl"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:15 pm
There was a loud roar and the remaining demons Looked around they scatared Heading in all directions.
"Damn its the Banfrit!!" Shouted Nikoli as he droped down.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:15 pm
“I’m looking after her for some time.” Adam said, still a little uneasy nonetheless. “what do you mean by attacking me out of the blue?”  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:16 pm
At the release of his throat-Dougal gasped for breath.

Dougal coughed and nervously replied, "I knew not who's house this was.....I-I but happen across this event....and sensed a familiar energy....."

Dougal trembled before Beelio.  

0Moon_Maiden0

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:17 pm
Aisling clung to Adam and listened as the two demons conversed.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games