Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Gaia - the next generation - highschool/zomg! Av rp [lol] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*ding ding!*
  school's in!
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:06 pm
Faust continued taking his notes and the time in class was passing by quickly.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:13 pm
Iyoten read the note and wrote
"thanks for under standing"
and passed it back at Sunako  

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:17 pm
"Any mroe questions?" Inana asked, looing up at the clock.

Lamia chewed on her lip, trying to summon the courage and then shot her hand up in the air.
"What about the Deucalion clan?"

Inana's eyes widened and then narrowed. "They aren't important."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:19 pm
Sunako saw her cousin writing down and she said to him “You know you look like a jerk writing down everything what that b***h is saying. Are you going to write her private stuff too?” She then sat back and smiled she really liked to make her cousin upset. She then saw then note and smiled. She got a new vampire friend on spot. She saw Faust and then smiled he wanted to have a bit fun with the shy guy. She took then another paper and when the teacher saw away. She threw it. “Want to join me in the dinner?”  

Izno

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:19 pm
Iyoten asked
"what about the vaon helsing family how did they become vampires?"
he also read the note and wrote "sure"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:22 pm
Ailon snapped when the girl said Deucalion and then von Helsing. He smiled but then bite the cold attitude that his cousin had. Deucalion was a name he heard his uncle talk to his mother one time. He never knew the secret of his uncle. He wanted more answers so he wrote very fast to get everything.  

Aqira

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:22 pm
Inana broke the long 'you'r ein trouble' eye contact she had with Lamia to answer Iyoten's question.
"Historcal record says that the Von helson family can be raced all teh way to teh first aristocratic family of the Tepes, and that Von Helson's ancester was a loyal sire of Vladimir Tepes....but the record is shady, and since the Von Helsons themselves wrote that history, i wouldn't put too much faith in it as truth."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:25 pm
Iyoten laughed
"you dont even know what your saying"  

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100

Izno

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:28 pm
Sunako was shocked and impressed “This is getting better” She then smiled and knew that Inana would attack him. “Like I said sometimes you can be in dangerous water when you talk about this stuff” She said it sarcastic to Inana and looked out.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:29 pm
"I Can only say what the sources say. You will learn, kids, history is about various layers of evidence. written sources, archaeology, primary witness statements. when there is mystery, it becomes difficult. but neither can one make assertations based on singular witnesses."
he looked at Iyoten, almost challenging him.
"If you have other sources I woudl love to see them. Liek I siad, I do not find the Tepes mytholgy very convincing."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:31 pm
Iyoten kept laughing
"i have the best sources there is  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:32 pm
Ailing looked at his cousin and *sighed* “Will I ever have the courage to stop her bad behaviour.” He knew that he would never do that because her father scared him and so did her”  

Aqira

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:37 pm
Inana leant back, keping her composure with ease and waved a hand out in offering.
"well then, please stand up and share with the class."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:40 pm
Iyoten was getting even more mad
"i date one of the von helsing sisters and i her dad gave me the von helsing history juranal "  

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:42 pm
Faust was startled by the piece of paper. He froze and then turned red when he read the message.

Faust had not seen who threw it nor was there a name of the note. "Who?...." he wondered to himself. "It couldn't be Lamia...its not her handwriting...she wouldn't be asking me out.....or could she be? Maybe she altered her style of writing?....nah....couldn't be....she probably isn't interested in me at all....." Faust sunk into his seat-layed the note on the desk and just stared at it nervously-not knowing what to do.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games