Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
'Mortal Engines' rp ~{steampunk/futuristic} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rp?
  hell yes!
  no way!
  maybe...
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:33 am
"I see." Charlotte said and kept watching.
"That's terrible, they're all fighting like that."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:14 pm
"There was on war that brought it all to an end it was called the 30 minute war Where the wrold launched its Nuclear Weapons and brought the to its current state.  

Andy _1134

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:12 pm
"Oh yeah, that's one of the few things I learned in school..." Charlotte said sadly.
"I wonder what it'd be like to live in the time before that war."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:20 pm
"Well the techs and other stuff was alot more advanced then ours. They were able to wipe each other, In a matter of Minutes. Tell me Charlotte what do you know of something called MEDUSA?" Lan asked.  

Andy _1134

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:45 pm
Charlotte furrowed her brow in thoght.
"No, I can't say I have."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:48 pm
"Well thats trifling. Oh Well." Lan said with a shruge. He could hear faint foot steps a few meters away. They were moving fast and seemed to be carriring maybe weapons. Damn lan said to himself.  

Andy _1134

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:41 pm
Charlotte looked towards the footsteps.
"What is that?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:25 am
Lan turned around and turned off the holo. He then said. "You have a choice you can get off now before the security force gets here or you can come with me to Aisa. The choice is yours but make it quick."  

Andy _1134

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:05 am
"The security force? Why are they after you?" Charlotte retorted, confused by the suddenly flurry of thoughts.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:37 am
"Are you gona ask questions you wont get an answer until I get an answer for my question you staying or going. If you go now they wont know that you were with me. you stay you might never see london again." Lan siad as he fliped switches.  

Andy _1134

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:20 pm
She staggered back slightly, Charlotte's head spun as she weighed her options. After a quick moment and regaining her composure, though still appearing a bit pale she answered.
"I will stay." She said a bit nervously, hoping she was making the right decision.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:56 pm
"Allright Well if you change your mind you can always jump." Lan said with a smile. Lan fliped a swich and the the hull bay door closed. He activated the rear engiens and the ship started up.  

Andy _1134

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:30 pm
Charlotte looked around the ship nervously as it came to life.
"Dear god, please don't let me regret this." She mumbled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:16 pm
Lan activated the rear engeins and the ship moved forword. Riflemen were lineing up on the Catwalks aiming at the exposed window.  

Andy _1134

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:47 pm
Charlotte looked out the window and nearly had a panic attack.
"L-lan, they're aiming at us." She stuttered out as she tried to count the men through her tornado of thought and a slowly rising panic.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff