Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Timerift Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A stitch in time...
  ...Saves nine
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:51 pm
Tat had finally made it over to the shoe department of the store. She picked up a pair of black boots and smiled. She put Luka down and mimiced the others who were trying shoes on. She was happy to find that they fit quite comfortably. Then a pair of red high heeled shoes and couldn't resist trying them on out of curiousity. It turned out to be a mistake....

Tat took one step in them and immediately her left ankle turned the wrong way. She fell on her back with a thud.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:59 pm
Tyran gave an audoiable sigh and sat down to examine some boots.
"You alright?" He asked without looking at her. He found some relatively practical bots but they didn't look anything like the right sort of shape. Plus he disliked having such an inflexible sole - it severely limited how much climbing he would be able to do. He decoded agisnt getting new boots and stuc with his own.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:11 pm
"Fine...." she replied as she rolled on her side and sat up. She rubbed her ankle which stung and decided against the strange red shoes. She felt something run down her chin and gently touched her hand to her lip. She realized that she must have bitten her lip from her fall because there was a bit of blood on her finger tips. Luka emerged from the cradle of cloth he had been hiding in and started licking off the blood from Tat's fingers and face.

She just rolled her eyes at her cat. "This isn't what I meant when I said you would get fed soon," she whispered. She placed her own shoes back on and once again cradled Luka like a baby again under the cloth. As she stood up she winced slightly at the pain coming from her left ankle when she put weight on it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:14 pm
Tyran offered a hand to help steady her if she didn't want to put weight on her ankle.
"Don't you have heels where you come from?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:23 pm
"Yes...but nothing with such height," she replied smiling. She then quickly turned away so he didn't see the blood on her face. "I'm fine.....really," she said with her continuous grin and a bit of nervous laughter.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:26 pm
"Yeah? You won't be fine if you break your legs next time will you?" Tyran nagged a little and then stood back up. There wans't anything els ehe needed, and teh weather was mild enough not to require a coat.

(welp. i'm of to sleep. nighty night -- and afternoonish or whatever it is where you are lol)  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:38 pm
((Good-night.))

Tat's smile weakened. "I-I know that-I'm not a child......you don't need to state the obvious," she responded.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:39 pm
"Yep, it's forty five. I believe the currency here is "dollars." Those are the green pieces of paper. the coins I'm not so sure about."  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:06 pm
Tat didn't understand Tyran-one minute he's a b*****d treating her like a kid then seemingly a gentleman and back again. She glanced at Vence when he spoke and back at Tyran. The heat of anger was rising within her. "I'll be outside," she said flatly with a forced smile. She did her best to hide the limp in her walk as she stormed out of the store-leaving the articles of clothing she had chosen behind.

Outside she sat on a bench nearby in anger. Luka popped back out from the cloth and licked more of the blood dripping from her face. She stroked him as she tried to cool off.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:32 am
Stephanie didn't particularly need new clothes since she didn't look that much different than the future people, but hey, any excuse to shop. She bought a pair of red hi-top converses. What luck those were still in style. She noticed that after Tat and Tyran were talking, Tat went out.

"Oh goodness, she's always getting into something." Stephanie put on her new sneakers and followed her out.

"Tat, you look upset. What did Tyran say to you?"  

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:01 am
Tat remained silent for a moment and then sighed. "He's treating me like a little kid," she said flatly-getting straight to the point.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:11 am
"ooh, Well, why don't you tell him? He might not be aware that he's being condesending."  

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:25 am
"Oh I'm sure he knows what he's doing....it's just because I'm jester-a joke," Tat replied. "It's my job to be silly-practically all the time, and I quite like it. I do realize that in this situation my skills aren't needed...or for Mr. SourPuss-not wanted.....but if I don't make light of the situation I'll loss my mind under the stress and feeling of being homesick."

She slumped back in the bench and glanced back at the store and saw the men waiting to purchase their goods. "I think your coinage is needed....," she said gloomily.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:55 am
"Well, people handle problems different. Mabe he doesn't get how you can be so positive about the situation. Just ignore him and mabe he'll stop being a moron. I'll see if the guys are done so we can go get something to eat." Stephanie smiled and went back.  

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:01 am
Tat felt a bit relaxed know after getting her feelings off her chest. She returned a small smile to Stephanie, before she went back to the store. Tat remained on the bench stroking Luka while listening to the whispers and feeling the stares of the people who passed by.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games