Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
The Creeping Sleep ~ D&D style fantasy rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As the air grows thick, summer arrives.Spreading fast in the unevitable heat,
  this multiplying destroyer of human meat,with it's sparing few lives.
  Darkening limbs, nowhere to begin.An endless row of soldiers,
  carrying their weapons and kin,have not the force, to make this endin'
  A seriekiller, yet not in prison.The laughter grows silent,
  city dissolving into flames,but never really gone,
  in it's neverending reign.
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:29 am
Craban lokd over to Kyrun.
"The sleep? They must;ve been moreof the enemy."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:33 am
Venora ignored the other one and then she whispered to him "I'm serving the one that is in the underdark" she then looked at him "It would be an honor to work with you" She then took her staff and then like a crystal the staff stole all the energy from the forest and in few minutes the whole forest was darker and infected with thorns "I'm finished here then"  

Aqira

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:38 am
"True I mean how many humans do you see with one eye a diffrent color then the other. But there was anthor man so to speak. this man's eyes were all black. He kinda freaked me out." Kyrun said as he looked around some crates.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:24 am
Craban frowned.
"Do you think they were leading it? Did they fight?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:01 am
"Well its hard to tell They dident fight me, But they did see me, or the one with the diffrent colored eyes did. He spkoe softly . He told Me go to the boat now, and leave. It was weird I seemed to do it with out question." kyrun said as he found some coins.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:10 am
Orla listened in on the conversation more intently at the mention of the man with black eyes. There was no doubt in her mind that it was the one who she had met in the woods. As the ship approached the docks she checked over her injuries. The wounds would take time to heal, but the her injured leg was feeling much better-the medicines had done their job.  

0Moon_Maiden0

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:31 pm
Vence listened to the conversation only a little bit, then sighed, leaning back a little. he honestly didn't care about the reason why whatever was going on was going on, he just cared that it ended.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:45 pm
"Here's your stop" Shar said bitterly, tuning his head away from the approaching sun. There were alarmed calls as those still awake by the dock noticed the odd condition of the boat and hurried to help it moor up.
Craban steped bac and crouched as the boat began to rock more violently as it was tied up and people began to disembark  

dragontamer363
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:08 pm
"Oh?" Vence glanced up, and felt the boat shift in the water. People began to rise and move around, and eventually leave the boat.

"I guess it is. It was nice to have a chat with you." Vence raised himself to a half crouched position, stretching himself slowly from stiffening.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:28 pm
"Whatever." Shar sighed and turned his attention to Craban who was inching his way over, careful not to fall off the boat, even though it woudl benext to impossible to do so form his position.

"And what exactly do you plan to do with me now, fool?" Shar growled.

"I don't know yet." He began to untie Shar's legs but kept his hands tied. "Just come with me, ok?"

"heh. I can barely walk with this stomach wound, and do you honestly think I will co-operate?"

"Look, its eitehr me or the gaurds, and no doubt they'll wnat to interrogate you if they get their hands on you. Let's face it, we're two drow in a human city, when the enemies are all greyskins. Doesn't look good, does it? so come with me and they might not take you as an enemy, for now at least."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:03 pm
Kyrun looked up as the boat began to rock. keeping his balacne he headed trowered the deck exist. "Well I guess this story will have no ending today farewell." He siad as he left.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:09 pm
"Hey wait!" Craban called after him. "If you know about those two guys- you should come and tell the lord of the town. It might be the only lead they have as to who started the creeping sleep."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:15 pm
Kurun stoped and siad "Why? As long as im not involved ill be free to go where I want. Now if I tell those two me might come after me and I dont want to be fighting for my life." he said as he walked down the plank  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:18 pm
Craban gave an irritated sigh.
"Oh yeah, 'cos that's not cowardly at all. Well, is there anything else you haven't told us - i might as well relay the information."

Shar looked genrlaly amused by kurun's answer and smirked. "Typical human."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:29 pm
"Ah but is it not evrey natural living things mission to live Im, just acting out my role in this story. But if your gona relay the information isnt it going to look suspicous Two Drowa one bringing bad news." Kyrun said as he shuffled through his bags looking for a quill and paper  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games