Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
A World of Gray ((Open)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:09 am
"Prize? what prize? one more thing, are you light or dark" he glared and him, his trigger finger getting close to fire, his dagger was right behind his back, where if it pierced the skin, it wuld cut his spinal cord  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:03 pm
"My kill did you take my kill form me" Apa said in a deep growl "light, dark what dose it matter....all that matters is the taste of blood...i hope you can quench my thirst" Apa finished with a smirk on his face

"do you really think that will work" Apa said noticing the knife to his back "it will take more then a cut to stop me"  

Apachi_Suraki

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:17 pm
"I see.. a blood lust you have.." he sighed and sliced his spine a bit, then ran towards the light people, getting the hell away from him  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:54 pm
"come back here you little whelp" Apa yield to the one that just cut his back.

Apa tried to take a step forward but fell to to his knee from all the blood he had lost in the battle. "Damn it of all the times why now?" he asked him self before falling flat on his face and passing out.  

Apachi_Suraki

justice_prime

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:30 pm
Justice watched the planet below from orbit. "Tell me, Sophie, what is this place?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:29 pm
"i do not know justice"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:29 am
Zylo now sat in the center of a small clearing, his eyes closed, hands resting on his knees, his hood shrouding his face in shadows.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:14 am
Seraph ran by bodies of people "Sometimes...I wander.. is it worth it" he sighed and almost fell over a dead person "Oh, Cra~" he regained his balance  

LunaFoxxx

justice_prime

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:04 pm
"Well, I need to steady this place. There's a little bit of reinforcements we can call in, but we need to know where the center of resistance is, first. From there, we can draw in the reinforcements.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:07 pm
((Whos light and dark...I are confused D: ))  

LunaFoxxx

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:50 am
((Justice wants to end the war, one way or another. Zylo is neutral, utterly neutral. Apachi is on the middle ground, in between angels and demons. And the people with those groups adjust accordingly. Which side are you on?))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:51 am
((Light))  

LunaFoxxx

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:06 am
Apa started to awake his eye lids slowly opening to reveal he was in his medical tent "oh man what happened" he groaned.

"you where badly wounded in the battle sir" replied the nurse next to him.

"did we win???" he asked

"if you can call it a win" replied the nurse

"get me that damn alien on our com's i need to have a word with him" said Apa as he tried to sit up. "oh no you don't" said the nurse pushing him back down on the bed "you need to heal" she continued. "damn it woman i need to get to a damn com link now" he yield. "i will bring you one but you stay there got it" said the nurse

"fine" replied Apa. the nurse left the tent and came back several seconds later with a com link and handed it to Apa. he put it on and contacted justices ship "where the hell are you, you damn alien???" he yield into the mic when the link was established.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:33 pm
A bot chirped. "Incoming signal." The voice of a distressed person came about. Justice blinked. "Repy: We need to find a place to set our offensive army... it must be in the center of the resistance. Until you can help me find it, I can only give you the bots already there. End reply. " The bots chirped once more. "Signal sent.  

justice_prime

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:39 pm
when Apa got the reply he was furious "damn you those bots did nothing but sit there and watch what the hell are you trying to do get us killed?" he yield "if your robots don't do any thing then whats the point in having you as an ally?" he continued to yell in the mic.. "end transmission and send" he said into the mic. seconds later he heard a beep confirming that the message was sent.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff