Reply Planet Vegetasai - good saiyans go here and they serve Dee and Vegeta
King Vegeta's Palace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vicerene Angelique

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:42 pm
The woman sighed. "I realize that your mother and father's business is valuble to you Princess. I presume that fate may not want your brother and I to meet yet," she said as she stared after the two warriors. " I apologize for my rudeness. My name is Brooke, Princess, and I was curious about the situation here, though I presume that this is a hard time for the royal family. If there are any available missions Princess, I would be happy to serve." She said before dropping to one knee then once again standing and walking out of the castle.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:17 am
Violet tilted her head in wonder. "If she wanted a mission, she could have at least stayed to hear one."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:51 am
Keiko boredly wandered the castle just peeking into rooms absent-mindedly humming tunes that she learned from her father while training outside the hybolic time chamber. She stopped finding herself standing outside Vegeta's bedroom, "Wow this has to be Vegeta's room" she said and opened the door and slipped inside. "I wish my room was like this" she thought and walked deeper into the room and spotted Trunks, "Hey Trunks sorry I walked in without knocking" she said and noticed Trunks was dead. Keiko ran out of the room searching for Violet as fast as she could. "Violet! where are you" she shouted desperately.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 12:49 am
"What is it, Daughter of Kakkorot?"Violet answered turning on her heal to slow the panicked half-saiyan down.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:13 pm
"I was wondering the castle and snuck into Vegeta's room and I found Trunks dead" She said shaking, "I'll show you" Keiko was all shooken up seeing her friend dead on the floor. "Didn't see anyone else around honest." she pleaded her innocence.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:12 pm
Violet just laughed and laughed. She said, "No need to show me. I know what happened if he's dead. He obviously couldn't handle the pressure of what mom and dad left to him. He was too weak to be king. Ah well, I guess that leaves me next in line for the throne."

She placed a firm, but comforting hand on Keiko's shoulder, "Think nothing of it, really. Now, perhaps there is something you can do for me to take your mind off of Trunks's demise. There is a mission that I was supposed to carry out, but, thanks to Trunks, I can no longer do it. I want you to assemble a team and go to the various worlds of the Universe. Lord Zarbon, one of my mother's mates would like to see who else was in her legion. I guess he feels that if the saiyans are going to stand any chance of the oncoming onslaught of the wicked and demonically demised, we are going to need those Kings to help us. Here is the list of the remaining that you need to locate and bring back here. I do not want you going alone on this mission because it will be dangerous. Would you do that for me?"

(I will reveal the list in the Chi-Chi's Naggery thread to show you who Keiko will be looking for.)  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:24 am
"But he's my friend though" she said looking quite upset. Keiko sniffled, "I can do that I'll go find my dad to come with me" she said hoping Goku would go with her since he was the one she was most closest to in the family besides her brothers. She thanked Violet and ran down the hallway looking for her dad calling for him.

(thanks)  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:06 am
(Goku has died! Please try and keep up!)

Violet laughed again, "Kakkorot died along with my father and mother and some human named Terry Bogard. So, you cannot speak with your father even if you wanted to Keiko. He cannot join you on your quest."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:20 am
Keiko looked down wishing he was beside her in this quest, "I can't believe he's gone" she said, "I wish he was still here what about my brothers?" She wondered who was going to join her on her quest, "I don't know who to bring with me" she said, "I guess my training is going to be put to the test with this quest." She hoped her dad was going to watch over her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:17 pm
Violet shrugged, "I have no idea where Goten is, but you may want to try finding him and inform him on what's happened to his spouse. I dunno if you knew this, but...Goten and my brother Trunks were secretly married. They even have two kids. Ladybug is one of them and I saw her last heading to the Hyperbolic time chamber here on Vegetasai. The silly girl is probably wanting to do her usual spy thing."

Lady Violet laughed just now thinking of the possible trouble Ladybug was getting herself into. Continuing, Violet said, "Anyway, Goten probably doesn't know about Trunks committing suicide and I think its best that he knows about it ASAP. As for where Gohan is, well...lets just say he's not available for visitors at the moment. He and Videl are...romantically busy so to speak. Those two are in the mating grounds and are not to be disturbed. If you need someone to accompany you on this quest that I gave you, perhaps go with Goten and see if you cannot locate Spinage, okay?"  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:25 pm
She thought for a moment, "Maybe I could inform him by using instant transmission" she said remembering her father had taught her so that she could return home after training in the hybolic time chamber. Keiko smiled, "I know that my brother had kids and Ladybug is my cousin" she said, "I haven't seen her in awhile." She put two fingers to her forehead, "where is Goten?" she asked wanting to know the location so she could instant transmission there.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:17 pm
Violet sighed again. She said, "As I have told you before, I do not know. Just lock in on his energy signal. If you find that, you will find him. Oh, in answer to your unvoiced question on if your father is watching you in Other World, he probably is. But then again, your dad might be having the time of his life training."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:05 am
She nodded and closed her eyes focusing on her brother's power signals trying to lock on to them, "C'mon Goten where are you?" she thought then looked at Violet, "I'll make him proud" she said. "I've been training most of my life and its time to show him what I have learned." she said with a grin. Keiko focused with her two fingers against her forehead ready to instant transmission when she pinpointed her brother's location.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:08 pm
As soon as Keiko was gone, Violet sighed heavily, "I just hope that she succeeds. Who knows when those creatures that were stuck in HFIL will come to invade? Just because Frieza is gone doesn't mean that the others will try to win where Frieza failed."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

GamegodWXP

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:23 pm
After visiting with Dee and Vegeta in their last moments, Zarbon flew to the palace.

" Just like it used to be, " he remarked. " Well at least besides the hole in the wall and all the changes to the structure and Vegeta's room being clean its just the sa-. Haha! Who am I kidding. " He then set off to find Violet.  
Planet Vegetasai - good saiyans go here and they serve Dee and Vegeta

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff