Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Zombie apocalypse? Relax, how bad can it get? (READY & ACC!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:15 pm
"Maybe" he laughed  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:16 pm
Sophie walked back with a very sleepy Miko in her arms. and a bottle of meat juice that he suckled.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:33 pm
"ok then let me teach you a little about fighting..... rule number 1 when you grapple with your opponent you want to make sure they can not counter attack you" Sam said grabbing Seraph on the back of his head with one hand and then with his other hand started to punch him in the face until Seraph let go  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:11 pm
" You know what stop the f'in stupidity already!"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:13 pm
Zain moved forward quickly, pulling out both his guns and placing them against Sam and Seraph's heads. "Both of you stop being complete asswads and get a hold of yourself, if you continue to fight against each other the elders will step in, and they have no mercy for infighters." The village elders usually killed anyone who fought inside the village, unless it was during a sparing match.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:11 am
Seraph looked at Zain "Sure" he backed away from them both "Sam, I'll treat you like you treat me, so can you please stop with this crap?"  

LunaFoxxx

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:39 am
"you know....... John would of let me kick this kids face in"Sam said looking at Zain.

then turning to seraph ".....you can talk big all you want little kid just know one thing when we are out side of this gate your fair game got that.???" he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:44 pm
She looked at sam her eyes turning pure black.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:30 pm
Zain holstered his pistols and looked at Sam, "Well I'm not John, so deal with it. And the village rules count, outside and inside the gate, only difference is the elders won't be dealing the justice, I will." Zain's gaze remained calm, as was his voice, both were deathly calm, leaving no doubt that he could, and would carry out his warning. "Sam, this is a volunteer mission, if you don't want to deal with it then leave."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:34 pm
" Well at least Zain has the common sense out of the two of you .."

" And Sam please don't threaten my friend ...," she looked at him her eyes still cold.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:50 pm
Seraph went to his backpack "Hey, Zain, what kind of supplies you in need of round here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:59 pm
"Zain you know you need me I'm the only one here that can get you into the facility with out setting off the security system" he said looking straight at Zain.

turning to Sophie "you know what? you remind me of Felicia way to much you act just like her."  

Apachi_Suraki

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:03 pm
" And? " She still looked at him with black eyes.
" Do not lay a finger on Seraph." Her eyes flashed normal for a second. " He is what i have left other than Miko."
" Is that a good or bad thing me acting like her?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:18 pm
"What kind of security system is it?" look looked to Sam  

LunaFoxxx

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:39 pm
"it's a bad thing for you i don't like things that remind me of her.... except my gun here...." Sam responded to Sophie's question

turning to Seraph "it's probably a standard security system but i can't say for sure every one i have raided has had something new like it knows how the last one was broken into and tries to fix the mistake" her said his tone finally calming down form the fight  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games