Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Everybody's Fool (RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:38 pm
Seraph laughed "Messy you say? I see.." he laughed thinking about her being messy as him..not possible  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:38 pm
She chuckled at Rocky.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:58 pm
Rocky closed his eyes and began to meditate. He wasn't humming or anything, he was just sitting there, crosslegged and silent. Then, someone jumped onto the roof and dashed towards him. Rocky stood up and clenched the man by the neck, noticing that it was a human. "Okay, what the hell do you want?" he said angrily "Revenge. We could have been rich! You furs are worth THOUSANDS!" the man said. Rocky's grip tightened as he jumped off the roof. "You tell your friends that you can not, nor will you ever capure any furs again! I'll make sure of that!" He said as his eyes turned blood red. "Well, it's too late for that. We've already captured that crowd that was chasing you." "WHAT?! RELEASE THEM, NOW!" heyelled at him. "Well, you've got to find them, don'tcha?" "GYAAH! GET OUT OF MY FACE YOU SCUM!" he yelled as he tossed him towards a tree, and ended up sending him through 10.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:15 pm
Rocky was pissed. " I thought I already delt with those miscerants." he said"Okay. I don't have much time to explain, but everyone, grab your weapons and folloe my scent." he said telepathicly to all the furs in the house. "Something terrible has happened..."  

OiginalLimbershadow

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:21 pm
" Already on it she yelled! I heard the Fur!."
She scooped up Miko and put him into an all elements and weapons proof pouch she carried for emergencies.
She used her powers to protect it.
Slinging that over her shoulders.
She grabbed her Katana and the gun that was hidden beneath her jeans.

She opened the door and sped off after Rocky.
" Hey." she said matching his pace.
" It's the same guy isn't it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:34 pm
((Sorry! AFK 4 a lil bit sweatdrop ))

"Unfortunately, yes. That basta-uh, jerk needs to lay off! If I see his fac again, nobody else ever will!" he said as he kept following the scent through the forest and the town they were recently in.  

OiginalLimbershadow

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:38 pm
" Damn how far did he go?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:02 pm
"No clue!" He said, halfway out of breath from all the running. "Wait! The scent stops here." He said as they reached a large building on the outskirts of town that was built like a prison. "Now, isn't that suspicous." He said sarcasticly while kicking the steel gate down and setting off an alarm. "Dammit!" he said as a rush of humans came out of the 'prison' with weapons. "To arms!" he yelled as he materialized his pistols, Nirvana and Infinity, and began picking them off. "Holy crap! There are tons of em!"  

OiginalLimbershadow

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:05 pm
" Allow me."
" I hate to reveal this to many people or furs but.."

She made some odd movements with her fingers and blue flames shot out towards the humans.
She unsheathed her pistol and stared shooting them off one by one as the other hand whipped tentacle flames at them.

" This is why I keep getting attacked"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:18 pm
Rocky laughed near maniacally. and said, "That is cool! Wish I could do that! But I can only do this." he said as he began chanting:
" Fire of the sun, please grant me your power, for this may be my final hour. Let you fire burn, like a thousand suns, and let all of that combine to one! Hell's Inferno!!"
A Huge wave of flame apperaed from what seemed like his paw and wiped out at least half of the humans there. "Whoo! That took a little outta me! I've created an opening, Come on!" He said as he ran towards the main door.  

OiginalLimbershadow

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:24 am
" Holy crap."
" Good tactics!"
She glanced at him and sprinted for door.
Once they were inside she molded the door with magic so only their allies could enter.

" there now to find the furs."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:53 am
((I missed the epic battle D: ))
Seraph stood inside with them "Yes, lets find them" he took off running towards a door, as he got to the door, it swung open, hitting him in the muzzle, and the human Seraph fought before, along with eight others came out "You" he growled "Yes, It is me" the human laughed at seraphs bleeding nose "its amazing you can still walk.." He man went to grab Seraph, but he quickly jumped out of the way "So, you are Seraph I believe, well, I say, a one on one, while your fool friends fight my smart friends" Seraph growled,but agreed, any human who dared try to hurt his friends...must die "Fine" Seraph took his dagger from his belt and his gun in the other hand, and started to fight with the human, he stabbed the human in the arm, but the human kicked him in the gut  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:30 am
Flames licked at her fingers as the began to form.
They lashed out wrapping around two of the humans and suffocating them.
" I am so glad Miko can neither hear nor see this within that pouch."
" Seraph if there is anything left of him when down done I want a piece!"
She pulled out her glock and shot another two.

" Four down and four to go."
The human looked at them eyes in awe giving Seraph a perfectly open chance of attack.

( he he he my fur is dressed like avatar biggrin )  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:24 pm
Seraph ran to the human stabbing him thru the back "HA~" he yanked it out, the human was doe talking and turned, bleeding to death, and shot Seraph, into the shoulder blade "AH!" Seraph dropped the blade, the human ran at him and grabbed Seraph by the neck, Seraph choked as the human kneed him over and over, and finnaly held a gun to his head "Seraph, your fur will be good for my collection" as he was about to shoot Seraph held his gun up "Its MINE" he shot him through the head, the human fell Seraph fell beside him, gasping in pain and for air  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:31 pm
Sophie ran up to Seraph her gun pointed at the remaining humans.
" Hey can you breathe?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games