Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Forgotten Chamber! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:50 am
ok kitty relax and dont fight any thing that happens other wise it may fail or cause all of us to be stuck like this
james katie and summer say in unison sounding like a group of possessed demons
james/katie/summer all reach out to kitty with their respective energies hopping to tie in kitty's energies
seeing the power difference james finds it harder to put kitty in the group with out losing control
after 2 or 3 more hours james finally achieves success
ok now hand me the pendent the four say together
kitty feels as if she is floating in a vast abyss of nothing ness
thoughts are extremely jumbled between the 4 an aura of great power surounds them all but most of the power surounds james(cause im the one channeling all of ualls energies)
now remeber this spell will destroy the locket this is the last chance to save it for any particular reason

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:41 pm
"Go ahead," Katie's jumbled voice says, barely understandable.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:21 pm
as katie says that ok im going to begin now
james begins to chant words uninteligible to the others by their ears but their minds partilly translate it to incantum .... destruction....... soullbound.....lockhart(sp?)... locket....place....now....
as james chants this their voices echo his words not knowing exactly what he is saying and they sound kind of like they are mocking him while being possessed(your not being possessed its just it sounds like you have mocked me in that vocal format XD) soon the energies around the trio start to be consumed in vast amounts faster than most could handle but for some reason no one has too much difficulty
suddenly james falls to his knees crying out in pain as his memories are crammed full of images of the lockets past present and future all at the same time things of lockharts past flash rapidly as this is done very painfully for james,he uses his strong will power to continue the chant even tho each word starts to cause lots of pain as if he had been hit with the unforgivable tortue curse yet somehow james keeps up the chant
several hours later the energies fall to almost none james falls unconsious and the others feel drained like they had just ran 800 miles nonstop and at 300 miles/second
the locket bursts in to a white flame of such intensity that every one sheilds their eyes for feaar of going blind
after a few seconds the light disappears and the locket is gone but every one now knows that lockhart resides in the shreiking shack using the secret entrence into hogwarts from the womping willow
or form the secret passages in hogsmeade and one particlar image remains with all of them he had the muradders map the same one harry had when in his 3rd year
(you all see the images too our minds were connnected)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:49 pm
*Summer felt too drained to move, let alone even speak. Her words came out in tattered gasps.*
We-well...at..lea-leas-least we...kn-no-now...where h-he i-is...

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:36 pm
james then wakes up for a brief second then passes out again after we all pass out from either exhaustion or pain or both house elves come in and bring us back to our respective common rooms and tuck us in next to the fire with a blanet and a pillow in a comfy chair where we all sleep till tomorrow  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:59 pm
Katie is the first one to wake up in the morning. "It all feels like a dream," she mumbles. She tip toes over to the bookshelves and takes down a book on the shrieking shack. She opens it and begins to sketch a map of all of the entrances on a blank piece of parchment. She then takes a book down about sealing entrances and exits. "Alamtruma Tatuam Escentra," she says, practicing on the door to the garden. The door is magically sealed, but she feels very weak. "Oh. This is very advanced. It would probably be stronger if we all did it," she whispers. The seal is wearing thin. She takes out the a portal book. " Veincia Porphous," she recites, aiming her wand at the book. A silver mist rises out of it and floats in mid air. "The Shrieking Shack," she says to it. The mist recoils into the book and it slams shut in an instant, very loudly.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:13 pm
james then wakes up later remembering what ad happened he felt too weak to do much magic but decided to replensh his health he would endure the shame of returning to his elven village but didnt have enough magic left to make it there by him self so he headed to the forgotten chamber looking for a book that would have a portal to his elven village
james thinks to himself" there has to be one already with the portal in it cause look at all these books theres so many and each of them suposedly already has a portal in it"
seeing katie there james says hello do you think that you can help me make a portal to my home village i will have to use the last of my magic to surpass the protections around my home but that should be good enough i will soon be back just need to restore my self "
"oh and i have a feeling that the spell i cast should be considered avery dangours spell if i would have failed to keep chanting all of us would have felt the pain that i felt and the spell would have failed"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:22 pm
*Summer had woken up in her common room bed, not remembering how she got there, or when she passed out, but she rushed to the Forgotten Chamber as fast as possible to see if it worked.*
James, Katie! Good you're both here! Was it real? Did we do it?

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:16 pm
yes it did work or else you would all be as weak as i am right now and all of us would have felt lots of pain while the casting was doen and we would would still have the locket
now would one of you help me make a portal through these books to my home where i will be for a couple of days recharging my energies
i have just enough magic left to be able to pass the protections of my village
but after that my energies will be dangerously low and will only charge in my home

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:01 pm
You should ask Professor Ro, she has all of those portal books she made...  

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:39 pm
damned i need the portal books maybe she will be willing to let me borrow one
wait a tic didnt she just create a portal maybe we should try the same thing she did but on another book
i guess i could just wait till the end of term and hope i dont need to use a great amount of magic
then after term i can go to my home a lot easier
seeing as we are not supposed to leave hogwarts with out permission i need a teachers promission to leave for just a bit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:09 pm
"Of course you can borrow one. What is the name of your village? There should be one to it around here.....," Katie says. Katie takes a leather cord and ties up the Shrieking Shack book, so that it doesn't start sucking things into the Shrieking Shack at random.
[[sry I didn't post in here in a while, I got busy with Potions stuff....]]

Est_monte_de_Dieu

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:46 pm
its ok a proffesor has many responsibilities they cant be expected to be every where
XD
and i dont think you can pronounce my towns name its in elven
its spelled Mablung of Dorthonion
meaning the golden spire of natures return

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:20 pm
I'm sure she can find you a portal James...  

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:49 pm
hope fully she can then i wont have to wait so long for the end of term when i can get a ride out of hogwarts then travel long ways  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games