Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Sereine Springs: RP of the Elements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your ultimate element?
  Earth
  Air
  Fire
  Water
  Darkness
  Light
  All
  uh..is twinkies a choice? :3
View Results

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:10 pm
"Crap" Seraph walked towards the open cavern

Naberious opened a cavern "Go, and apperently, you are someone who is trying to hurt my decendent and my love, I cannot allow that" his eyes rolled back and his voice grew darker, he got on all fours and turned into..something, growling is outeer skin came off revieling black vieny skin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:10 pm
"I must do something....Apa is going to kill him....I MUST RUN TO HIM AND SAVE HIM!"  

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:29 pm
A shadow casted a barrier over them "No..don't I'll easyly get out before he kills me..I doubt he could though" he demonic voise was..well, demonic, black tendrals wrestled with his  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:21 pm
(sorry for the long wait....went out to eat.)

"oh I'm so scared." Apa said in a very moking voice "if you think you can stop me then by all means try" he said taking his full elemental form.  

Apachi_Suraki

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:30 pm
((Its ok biggrin EPIC BATTLE NOW BITCHES!))
Naberious watched "Your an earth elemental.." he sighed, such an annoyence the earth was "I would prefer not to battle a neutral element to the shdow, but" he sighed again "Die" he raised a claw/tentacle/paw and slammed it at Apa, it went into a inch or three of skin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:57 pm
"you sould know that frontal attacks dont work on us.." Apa said as his skin turnd to solid stone after Seraph claws went into him he then grabed Seraph's arm and riped it off.  

Apachi_Suraki

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:02 pm
((Dude that was Naberious, one of the original elementals))
Naberious looked at the nub of an arm "Oh, thats not very nice" he moved it around as the shadows created a new arm for him "Im unbeatable, don't you see you new aged elemental" he shook his head, behind Apa a tentacle slid up and slammed him, quickly retreating  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:10 pm
(oh sorry you did not specify my bad)

"hahahaha just because you have some more years under your belt you think your invencabul" Apa said shaking of the hit "and two can play that game" he continued hitting the ground with all his force creating an earth quake and with every shake a tendral came out of the ground and started to attack Naberious.  

Apachi_Suraki

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:13 pm
Naberious jumped out of the way, till one caught him and smaked him down "Ah..damn" he got up and jumped onto Apa's back and started biting into where his jugular should be, this arms tried piercing his skin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:16 pm
Apa skin grew rock solid as a defence as he shaked to try and throw him off.  

Apachi_Suraki

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:21 pm
"i see how it is" he suddenly grew bigger snarling loud and like a rabid dog, his pit was black as he bit harder onto Apa, Naberious had two tentcles made of pure dark searching for a weakspot  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:24 pm
(got to go eat again.....god i hate my birthday.....)

"GET OFF" Apa yield as he lunged himself back first into the walls trying to crush him  

Apachi_Suraki

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:27 pm
By now Naberious couldn't talk, instinct took over, on tentacle found a spot just next to a thigh and hit there as hard as it could, Naberious himself however was still on his back, the wall was getting destroyed Naberious bit into the rock like skin over and over  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:51 pm
(did i mention i hate birthdays....)

Apa slid back down into the ground once his weak spot was revield "Damn you" Apa's voice rang out from every corner of the room "you will pay for that" at the end of the sentance the ground started to turn into quicksand.  

Apachi_Suraki

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:58 pm
Naberious clinched his paw thing and jusmped off him, before he would cling to the cieling he had to do something, he turned back and slashed a huge gash into the weak spot, then climbed onto the cailing, to try not to get cought into the sand

((Yah..uh..ok)  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games