Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Musings of a bunny on her day. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:53 pm
User Image

User Image

Archie Sonic is sorta anti-furry.

I think sally gets 'overlooked' because she's only in that one thing, basically. One storyline.

All the rest are in the increasingly awful videogames. Sally gets to stand, forever, in a world that makes sense and is enjoyable.

Meanwhile sonic halucinates he's king of england.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:08 pm
Diana Aries
I think it does feed a bit into my enjoyment of things that are fluffy and cute. Always been a big animal lover, almost always have had a pet in life to cuddle up with.
Papillon fur is the best for cuddling...

User Image  

Krissim Klaw

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:56 pm
Krissim Klaw
Diana Aries
I think it does feed a bit into my enjoyment of things that are fluffy and cute. Always been a big animal lover, almost always have had a pet in life to cuddle up with.
Papillon fur is the best for cuddling...

User Image

Ohh....I'm working with a Teddy Bear Shepherd. Those ones are the best for cuddling  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:59 am
My dog looks a lot like a papillon, people often confuse him for one, but he is really just a chihuahua and pomeranian mix.

I would really love to get a full blooded pomeranian some day. They are such cute little balls of fluff and have a fox face to them.

Selene Aries

Isaol-the-wolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:06 am
I dont like small dogs, nothing special about them, no offence. I like German Shepards and Golden Retreivers, oh and Great Danes. The first time I saw a Great Dane up close was when I was 11 and the dog was taller than me while it was sitting. XD The three G Dogs. They look Majestic, strong, noble, brave. The bellow of their howl and bark are strong.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:40 am
I'm more partial to bigger breeds mainly because I feel safer rough-housing with them. I don't have to worry about whether I'm going to "break" them. X3

My favorite breeds are yellow Labs, Akitas, GSDs, Mals, Great Danes. . . mostly big, bear-ish dogs. X3 Oh, and Rottweilers. When I worked at an animal hospital for about a year after graduating high school, there were a lot of Rotties that came in, and they were all big cuddle-bugs. They're so sweet. <33

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:01 am
I like wolf type dogs myself. I wanted a malamute my entire life but haven't ever been able to get one. Their so beautiful, such lovely faces.

I have a french pitbull right now, a mutt I love, and a quarter dozen cats.

Here's Dellialah and her lil brother.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:17 am
Pixeliciousness
So for you a part of it is the sensation of the fur itself? Are you a very tactile person, or is that just part of where you immerse yourself within the persona?

I like touching.

I play with my hair, I play with other people's hair given the opportunity (and their invitation), ... I dig tactile sensation, yes, you might say that.

I also like the smell of animals, as long as it's the smell of an animal that's not covered in s**t or have rotting scent glands or something. Even wet dog smell has something pleasant about it - although it might just be that it comes with wet dogs, who are dogs, and therefore awesome.

Also, your dogs are cute! biggrin  

Shaviv

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:21 am
Their jealous of their human sister:3

I love the smell of animals! I'm big into smells, really, I love the smell of birds or rodents or how a cat smells when its been laying in the sun. I love that they don't sweat!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:52 pm
Sunegami
I'm more partial to bigger breeds mainly because I feel safer rough-housing with them. I don't have to worry about whether I'm going to "break" them. X3

My favorite breeds are yellow Labs, Akitas, GSDs, Mals, Great Danes. . . mostly big, bear-ish dogs. X3 Oh, and Rottweilers. When I worked at an animal hospital for about a year after graduating high school, there were a lot of Rotties that came in, and they were all big cuddle-bugs. They're so sweet. <33

What about Huskies? I like those too, I had one in New York, but then someone broke into the house and shot her, but not before she did a respectable amount of damage to him.

I would like to work in the K-9 department of the Police force. It must be fun and sad to work at a animal hospital, I wouldnt be able to be there for anything but check-ups. I wouldnt be able to handle dying dogs and cats. :'(  

Isaol-the-wolf

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:57 pm
Isaol-the-wolf
They look Majestic, strong, noble, brave.
Don't forget the foot long drool they will fling all over you when they shake their head. Lolz

I've always loved Danes but they are a little to jowly for and I'm not sure I could handle the drool factor.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:06 pm
Diana Aries
My dog looks a lot like a papillon, people often confuse him for one, but he is really just a chihuahua and pomeranian mix.

I would really love to get a full blooded pomeranian some day. They are such cute little balls of fluff and have a fox face to them.
Hah Kirby gets confused for a long haired chihuahua, mainly from people that have no idea what a papillon is.

I like poms, but not the show quality ones since those have like microscopic ears and bodies are so small and smooshed they look like walking cotton balls. I mainly like the byb quality ones that have nice athletic builds, and oversized ears (basically pom with pap build).

If I was going to go with a spitz type dog though I would probably go with the Alaskan Klee Kai. X3  

Krissim Klaw

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:00 pm
Isaol-the-wolf
What about Huskies? I like those too, I had one in New York, but then someone broke into the house and shot her, but not before she did a respectable amount of damage to him.

I would like to work in the K-9 department of the Police force. It must be fun and sad to work at a animal hospital, I wouldnt be able to be there for anything but check-ups. I wouldnt be able to handle dying dogs and cats. :'(

Huskies are cute, too. <3

It was a lot of fun. I miss it sometimes. My boyfriend's mom got me the job, actually; she's worked there for years, and still does.

I didn't really do much, since I'm not trained in veterinary medicine; I prepared exam rooms for the doctors, did general clean-up around the facilities, walked any dogs that were there, etc. I always made sure I was somewhere else when they did euthanizations; I couldn't really handle it, either.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:29 pm
Dane drool is NO MATCH for the Bloodhounds!

I personally love large dogs, but I would love to have a Shi Tzu or a Pug one day.

I would also like to have a Bloodhound, a doberman, a german shepherd--I want a German german shepherd, not an American bred shepherd- an english bulldog, a bull terrier, border collie, a wolf hybrid, irish wolfhound and a scottish deer hound.  

Rainey_angel81

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:45 pm
Wolf hybrids aren't really good suited to be a pet...plus its no good for them, either.

Whats wrong with -french- bulldogs? They supported american bulldogs during the bulldog civil war you know!  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff