Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
Kuro Hana no Kyuuka Yabun Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:10 pm
"Even less," Kuro whispered, savoring Lucid's touch on his face, "Just wait until I get out of here. We'll have the whole world to ourselves."
'And I'll have you to myself...'
Kuro took Lucid's hand and kissed it.
"I'm a hopeless romantic, aren't I?" he sighed, smiling.

((S'fine~))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:05 pm
"Romance is fine with me, especially if the world will be ours alone." Lucid responded, leaning forward slightly to place his lips lightly on Kuro's lips, pulling away slowly, gazing into Kuro's eyes. "Kuro, I will give you the world..." Lucid whispered into Kuro's ear.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:42 pm
"I already have the world with you by my side..." Kuro whispered back.
'I don't need the world... I have you...'
He wrapped his arms around Lucid, cradling him close.
'My angel...'  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:15 pm
His voice...
His touch...
His eyes...
His love...

It was all enough to make Lucid relax and close his eyes as he swallowed himself in the comfort of the one who had complete control over his world.
"Kuro...why must you torture me?" Lucid said lovingly, Kuro's love towards him so overwhelming.

Edit: I am going back to my mom's now, so I won't be able to get on till Thursday or Friday, unless I am able to get a hold of a computer/laptop at my mom's. Sorry.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:48 pm
"To remind you who loves you most, my angel," Kuro breathed.
He ran a hand through Lucid's soft, lavender hair.
"Don't give me so much credit, though," he said softly, "Even your presence takes my breath away. It must be illegal for me to keep you all to myself and not share. I long for you when you're away, I can barely breathe if you're not with me. You're toxic. Addictive. You could turn a strait guy gay in five seconds flat. You're amazing."
'And you're mine...'  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:22 pm
"Well, then. That means that we can be eath others drug, since you are addictive too. And funny you say that I can turn a straight guy gay, because I got an Email about a week ago from a random fan, saying that he was straight and that he hated gays. Said how after he saw me on stage at a concert, he fell in love with me so much that he is now gay and has a boyfriend. It was so weird..." Lucid said, laughing softly to himself, stroking Kuro's hair as he stroked Lucid's.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:27 pm
Kuro smiled, but on the inside he felt a bit uneasy.
'That's right... there are so many people in love with Lucid and his music... Do I have the right to keep him to myself?'
Closing his eyes, he sighed, even though it sent a spasm of pain shooting through his chest.
'What am I thinking? Lucid is not an item. I don't own him. And I can't stop what people think or feel...'  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:40 pm
"are you all right?" Lucid asked softly, thinking that he might have felt a shiver from him. He kissed Kuro lightly on the cheek, messaging his shoulders lovingly.
How is it that you didn't even have another lover before I came along? Surely someone as hot as you would have been taken...
Lucid thought to himself as he thought about the guy in front of him, underneath him.

((Hmm...Should we have some sort of a time skip to the time that Kuro is released from the hopital? Or do you want to RP the five days?))  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:48 am
"Yeah, I'm fine. The painkillers are wearing off, that's all." Kuro said.
'I wonder if Lucid had a girlfriend before we were together... if so, she was probably a celebrity... What would happen if anyone found out about us?'
Kuro knew it would probably destroy Lucid's reputation.
'And I can't let that happen,' he thought. 'So... we'll never be truly free.'
Biting his lip, Kuro tried to keep from looking worried.

((Yeah, I think it would be a good idea to have the time skip. I mean, in the 180-odd posts we've done so far, we've only RP'd 3 days. And that ain't a lot of time, considering we have the most posts out of all the RPs.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:27 am
((Lucid continued to visit Kuro throughout the five days and it is now the day for Kuro to leave. Lol.))

Lucid entered the hospital, a smile on his face.
Finally! Kuro gets to leave this hospital.
During the five days that Kuro was in the hospital, Lucid quickly went home to retrieve his motorcycle so that Kuro would have a ride and they wouldn't have to go around by taxi.
Lucid opened the door to Kuro's room, for what he hoped would be the last time, never wanting Kuro to be in the hospital this long again.
"Good morning Kuro! Ready to get out of here, finally?" Lucid said this cheerfully as he leaned up against a wall, gazing into his loved ones eyes.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:30 am
"Hell yeah," Kuro grinned.
He kissed Lucid lightly, then grabbed his hand.
"Let's go!"
He practically ran out of the hospital, pulling Lucid along behind him.
'At last! No more needles and I can finally be alone with Lucid as much as I want!'

((Omg writer's block...))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:55 pm
Lucid laughed softly at Kuro's happiness. He lead him to his motorcycle and tossed him a helmet, putting a helmet on his own head. "Put it on, so I don't get a ticket." Lucid said jokingly. He got on the motorcycle, waiting for Kuro to hop onto the back.

((Not as bad as my writers block. Anyways, I will defiantly be gone on July 27th to August 2nd for band camp. I don't know if I will be able to get on before the 27th, but I hope I can. If not, I am so sorry, because I am going to my mom's who has no internet. Sorry again. I will try my best to get on.))  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:13 pm
Kuro strapped on the helmet and cautiously got on the back of the motorcycle.
'This is my first time on a motorcycle... probably won't be my last either...'
He wrapped his arms tightly around Lucid's waist.
"Okay, I'm ready," Kuro muttered, "Just please don't crash, okay?"

((S'fine. I apologize for not posting often enough. I've been busy babysitting brats-- uh, I mean my siblings...))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:55 pm
Lucid shivered in a loving way as Kuro's arms wrapped arounf his waist tightly. "Don't worry, I am extremely careful when driving motorcycles." Lucid said, turning on his cycle and vrooming off towards the hotel. "How about you and I spend a night at the hotel?" Lucid asked, since he had one more night's stay already paid for.

((I was able to get on real quick. I'll see if I can get on again before camp. And don't worry about taking a long time to reply. I know that if you ever did leave the RP, you would have let me know, so I am not worried.))  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:42 am
"Of course," Kuro quickly replied.
His stomache churned with exitement.
'This is gonna be great...! All alone with Lucid...'
Kuro's pants seemed to tighten slightly, and a blush crept across his face.
'Damn... hopefully Lucid won't notice...'

((Okayzy~))  
Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas